Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
101 - 120 (of 510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there I need help how to deal with my alcoholic boyfriend we have been together for 4 yrs and 11 months ago he finally admitted it I t...
1 answer |
I have been in a marriage, or relationship for 16 years. I am an alcoholic and addict. My wife is too. we have some how maintained a some...
2 answers |
So here i am a year later. Ive never posted my story but i guess its all the same in a sense. Ive been living with an alcoholic for sev...
38 answers |
My husband almost died from blood poisoning which turned out to be from long term alcohol dependence.. I am ashamed that i literally had ...
1 answer |
I love my wife but she hates me for not helping her with her addication
5 answers |
Anybody out there mad as hell like I am . I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Guess what.....that is when things start changin...
62 answers |
I am married about a year now I'm 29 and so is my husband. I only came to the realisation that he was an alcoholic about 6 months ago whe...
3 answers |
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, we're engaged and live together. We love each other very much. He also loves to drink...
4 answers |
6726276 tn?1421130268
Did you lose time with someone because you couldn't be around them at all when they were drinking?
3 answers |
My husband normally drinks about 120-140 cans of beer every 3 days. due to some unforeseen circumstances, he was unable to purchase an...
13 answers |
I just found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend drinks on a daily basis and sometimes if he gets really drunk, he'll pass out on th...
1 answer |
My wife and I have been married since 1992, and we have three children together. We are college sweethearts, and have been through a lot...
2 answers |
I have a beautiful very lost 34 year old daughter that is being eaten up with alcohol. She lives with my Dad and he is enabling her. I ...
9 answers |
been married to my wife for almost 3yrs. she is totally"fine"for months on end, ..then with one bit too much, maybe a day out, kid free,...
17 answers |
6047092 tn?1378674017
I am 41 years old. My husband of 16 years left this morning for a 5 week treatment program for alcohol abuse (first time.) We have two ch...
2 answers |
My dad is quite ill, I think. He had a 'nervous breakdown' about 8 years ago and has been on anti-pyschotic medication ever since then. H...
2 answers |
Once I found out I was having a girl I made arrangements to move back home away from my husband. He's an alcoholic. He cheated on me. At ...
3 answers |
My husband is an alcoholic and we (my two children and me) can't take it anymore! I have tried to stick by him for more than 10 years now...
6 answers |
My wife , I believe is in complete denial . Thats why I think I need to get help to figure out how to handle the situation . Does Al-Anon...
4 answers |
After all these years of living in hell with an alcoholic and all its horrible memories, I have realized it is worse than that. I believ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah