Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
101 - 120 (of 520) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my wife and i have been together for 20 years now,we have 4 lovely children together our youngest two are just 7 and 10,we are forever...
9 answers |
I know, sounds like a stupid question. But no matter how repetitive, now matter how predictable and no matter how much it hurts, I just c...
6 answers |
My husband is an alcoholic and has apparently been doing drugs the last three years of our marriage. I can tell you I remember the day th...
1 answer |
7864743 tn?1394873296
My sister drinks so bad that its in her pores. She dont just drink on the weekends anymore. My mother has ms and I use to think that she...
3 answers |
Hi im married to an emotionally and verbally abusive alcoholic.im with him 15 years.he dont help any of us or the children.i have 3.he w...
10 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
It's not bad enough that DH is an alcoholic. Now it's made worse by two other factors...cancer and another alcoholic. DH was told that...
4 answers |
436837 tn?1293796826
Apparently my postings have wound up all over the internet.I am worried if you check the content of the subject matter you will see why.A...
1 answer |
I'm a newbie, so please forgive an fopa's. I'm 99% sure my wife is an alcoholic, but not 100%. She drinks every night(7 nights a week) ...
2 answers |
What can I do to help my alcoholic wife? Remain calm when she is drinking, remaine positive and supportive? What else can I do if she wil...
7 answers |
Hi there I need help how to deal with my alcoholic boyfriend we have been together for 4 yrs and 11 months ago he finally admitted it I t...
1 answer |
I have been in a marriage, or relationship for 16 years. I am an alcoholic and addict. My wife is too. we have some how maintained a some...
2 answers |
So here i am a year later. Ive never posted my story but i guess its all the same in a sense. Ive been living with an alcoholic for sev...
38 answers |
My husband almost died from blood poisoning which turned out to be from long term alcohol dependence.. I am ashamed that i literally had ...
1 answer |
I love my wife but she hates me for not helping her with her addication
5 answers |
Anybody out there mad as hell like I am . I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Guess what.....that is when things start changin...
57 answers |
I am married about a year now I'm 29 and so is my husband. I only came to the realisation that he was an alcoholic about 6 months ago whe...
3 answers |
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, we're engaged and live together. We love each other very much. He also loves to drink...
3 answers |
6726276 tn?1421130268
Did you lose time with someone because you couldn't be around them at all when they were drinking?
3 answers |
My husband normally drinks about 120-140 cans of beer every 3 days. due to some unforeseen circumstances, he was unable to purchase an...
13 answers |
I just found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend drinks on a daily basis and sometimes if he gets really drunk, he'll pass out on th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources