Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
121 - 140 (of 509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have been divorced since 2004. I let him back in one year later stating he was going to change! Ha..Ha. He is disrupting my life by...
3 answers |
5149794 tn?1374091579
I don't know if this is the place to post this but is there like a such thing as filing.for divorce because he's a drunk? If any from SC ...
14 answers |
After detoxifying my ggt level dropped from 854 to 158 in a months time due to medication and diets advised by my doctor. I need to reduc...
203342 tn?1328740807
Seems like a strange question coming from me since I'm a Christian. I should know how to let go of the bad feelings. I know I should give...
5 answers |
my husband is an alcoholic that cheated on me for six months last year while working out of town. I freaked, and took him back right away...
3 answers |
I really need some support. I am living with my boyfriend for two months who emotionally abuses me. I have bi-polar and really don't ha...
4 answers |
1589097 tn?1343436712
Hello! Two weeks ago I had brain surgery, while in surgery my dh left to go buy a few beers, he didn't drink them that day. He drank th...
1 answer |
I have just met my dad after not knowing him all my life have just moved in to be his carer and he drinks all the time he won't cut down ...
2 answers |
My husband has been drinking for six years now, our family is in a shambles. He has not worked in this six years making it a financial bu...
2 answers |
5541561 tn?1369573484
My husband of 3 years is a bad drinker. He drank socially when we first started dating ...then he got two dui's within a month of each o...
2 answers |
My boyfriend of 7 years and I have been having a hard time. I believe that he has a drinking problem and he thinks that i am trying to be...
8 answers |
My wife has been a heavy drinker for years and refuses to stop. Last week she suddenly lost her short term memory. I took her to the hosp...
4 answers |
Hello all, I have posted in hope of getting advice in other forums. My husband's depression, and drinking weighs heavy on my heart. I lo...
26 answers |
1983635 tn?1338864806
My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. We had been together for 10. As of last year I realized that my husband had a serious...
4 answers |
Mark is still awake and alert, and he is a man on a mission. He asked his Mom to share his story with others, in hopes that it may change...
4 answers |
I am married to an alcoholic and he is super depressed and angers very easily and I get the brunt of all the anger. I dont know how m...
26 answers |
218870 tn?1240259255
you always hear about the mean drunk that does crazy things and then when they sober up the apologize. My situation is the opposite. Wh...
3 answers |
I am not really sure about the direction this will go but I just have to throw out there how frustrated I am an angered. You see Ill make...
2 answers |
I have been dating Max for seven months and thought he was "the one." As our relationship progressed I began to see that our going out to...
3 answers |
Tonight I brought up my husband's drinking again with him. At first he was ok with this but didn't seem to want to talk about it. Lately ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
495284 tn?1333897642