Aa
A
A
Close

Alcoholic, Living with an Community

This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.

141 - 160 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 14 years and he is an alchoholic. He has been drinking Gin since the day we met and at first things were good because I was drinking with him but soon it got to the point where I couldn't do it anym...
Depressed_in_MN | Last answer
4437866_tn?1388123224
Dear mom, It has been 5 years since your death due to drinking. Cerosis of the liver. There are days where I wish you were still here because even tho I'm 27 years old, I still need my mommy! Guess what mom, I'm pregnant with your 2...
tattoomommy03 | Last answer
i love my partner and it willbreak my heart to leave him, I have known him for almost 20 years , been together with him for almost 7 years We both work in the hospitality industry, I have always known he liked a drink, we both do whe...
terrimay | Last answer
Hi does anyone have experience of having a husband or partner with severe depression coupled with alcoholism. I feel all alone and at the end of my tether. He has suffered from depression for many years but since the death of his mother ...
snowdrop65 | Last answer
I live with my boyfriend of four years. We are both highly educated, successful professionals in a major US city. He is an incredible individual. Funny, sweet, motivated, handsome and kind. However, when he drinks, he becomes a different...
PalmerM | Last answer
Hi out there, I don't know what to do. I have remarried after my first marriage failed with two children, My first husband had affairs, which damaged me physically. I met my new husband 3 years ago, but it turns out he's an alcohol...
runningchick | Last answer
My boyfriend quit cold turkey -As he said he would for me and himself He's from New York City. Was a quite famous guitar player. I took him 400 miles upstate to sober up and he did.. Its winter now, He has not had a drink in 3 months b...
gina111776 | Last answer
209987_tn?1451939065
Hubby quit drinking one week and one day ago. This is his third time to do this. I know his weaknesses...or should I say weakness? His brother! The last two times he quit he did just fine...until he would see his brother. His younger, s...
tschock | Last answer
I filed for divorce and dismissed it this week He says he didn't want a divorce. But I feel like he's just using me I work he doesn't and every time we're together he's drinking What fasinates me about him I love him and afraid to leave...
cooltnunn | Last answer
Hi.my mother is an alcaholic, shes broken both legs n her arm over the past due to drink. She suffers from anxiety and is mediction that shes been in for over 30 years the docter only gives her her medication (oxazipan) weekly due t her ...
tes112 | Last answer
Im 9 weeks pregnant with my first child. My husband and i are currently living with my mom and stepfather who are alcoholics. (We plan to move as soon as i get the okay to go back to work). Now here's the situation. My mom always was a ...
Mama2b_62613 | Last answer
3136223_tn?1367964316
I need help. I'm 22 years old and currently live with my mom (due to lack of jobs in my town). I'm the oldest of 4 girls. My two younger sisters are too young to drink, but my recently turned 21 year old sister is out of control with her...
KaylaMarie25 | Last answer
My ex and I divorced 2 years ago. Initially, he had custody of our children. I called DCFS when I found out from our kids that he was leaving the children home alone - they found him "indicated for child neglect". After the guardian ad l...
sadsinglemom | Last answer
One of my closest friends has been drinking 18 cans of lager for the past 12 years,I finally got him to a doctor,they have done a number of tests on him,still waiting for a lot of them to come back but the ones he has had,he is anemic,hi...
cheshchesh819 | Last answer
I'm about to be 17 and I'm almost 9 months pregnant with my son! I live in a home with my mother, stepfather, and little brother.. my mom and stepdad drink every evening, stepdad smokes marijuana, mother sells pain pills.. & they act so ...
Bentleys_Mommy16 | Last answer
I need to know the answer to this question: "Why do I have a problem with his drinking?" Here's the story, as best I can tell it. I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. We have been living together for almost that long a...
Thrashley | Last answer
Hi All, I am new but have seen a lot of similar comments and issues - a seemingly constant trend among those who deal with someone who drinks. My wife, whom I love dearly, usually drinks a bottle of champagne and wine each night. She ...
Chris0203 | Last answer
My husband is an alcoholic and hes still in denial he doesnt drink evertday but if i alliow him he will he also drinks behind my back he doesnt want to go counselling.i tried everything to help him he alwys blames me for drinking im rea...
Lilaflower | Last answer
my son has been drinking alcohol for a number of years, he has gradually tapered off alcohol over the last 7 days . he now sleeps alot is this normal.
lozzer123 | Last answer
I know they say women pick men that behaves like their father, my father was an alocholic but that's not the reason why I choose this guy. A year ago I meet a man online over xbox. He had gone through a lot of things and had turn to alco...
Tessie79 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...