Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 2290) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My best friend was diagnosed with chirrosis of the liver 5 years ago. He continues to drink - about 1 litre at day (that's what he says ...
1 answer |
So in the past I never really drank too much. However about two nights ago my girlfriend and I broke up and I moved away to college so my...
1 answer |
I am 20 years old. I drink with my friends socially about once every two weeks. Last week I got really drunk (which I regret). I had arou...
66 answers | 30 comments |
758077 tn?1282599161
Hey guys.. I have been having a very bad reaction to alcohol all day. I am a weekend drinking, not always binge drinking, but yesterday ...
58 answers | 3 comments |
1835769 tn?1318286940
I have to take urine tests three times a week and just found out that they were showing positive for alcohol but I haven't drank. It appe...
20 answers |
I've only been able to drink 3 times in my life because I keep getting the same exact reactions every time I drink alcohol. A few hours a...
2 answers |
I used to drink very heavy about 15 years ago but I stopped for a long time and then started doing it sensibly up to 3 years ago when I s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
After I drink I usually hear a buzzing sound in my ear. Is this a symptom of alcohol withdrawal? Had an episode of binge drinking, so a f...
1 answer |
Hello. I am a 28 year old female that occasionally drinks. Meaning that the one or maybe two nights a week that I happen to go out I wi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
For about 2 weeks now I have been drinking 1 beer a night to calm my nerves, they are 12fl oz 5% ABV. Can I get some sort of bad withdraw...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have a seizure after drinking WAY too much? I do not have a history of seizures, I've never had one. However after a...
22 answers |
This past Wednesday I drank half a bottle of 151 proof everclear and a half a bottle of 40%abv vodka. It was over the course of the entir...
2 answers | 6 comments |
been suffering with dizziness and anxiety for 5 years now... have finally concluded that the alcohol (drank every night for about 7 years...
9 answers |
If the person is drinking and the other person is not and are sleeping in the same bed. Can the non-drinking person get a headache from ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm a female in my mid 20s. I study, work, have good friends and and in general am very fortunate. However, I think that m...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Happy anniversary to ibizan- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ibizan, and give a shout out for how much you a...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Ok. So I know theres probably going to be a lot of judgment on this topic but I just dont know what to do. Im 20 years old and pregnant w...
3 answers |
My cousin died from alcoholism a few years ago. When going through her personal effects I noticed a very strong chemical odor permeating ...
2 answers |
I have been married to my beautiful wife for 6 years. We have been together for 10. For most of our time together, drinking and smoking...
2 answers |
I just walked into a forest in minus zero conditions to escape from an aggressive drunk husband. I was drunk too. I wouldn't have minde...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources