Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 2262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My ex husband has been a severe alcoholic for 6 years. 2 years ago I filed for divorce after 20 years of marriage as the disease was cru...
Hello. I am a 28 year old female that occasionally drinks. Meaning that the one or maybe two nights a week that I happen to go out I wi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
The MedHelp Moderator asked me if I was still interested in being CL.I responded that I check this site daily for new postings and don't ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I need help with two things... How do I know if my wife has a drinking problem? How do I cope with my own anger over her drinking? I hav...
115 answers | 2 comments |
I used to drink very heavy about 15 years ago but I stopped for a long time and then started doing it sensibly up to 3 years ago when I s...
I am 21 and as far as i know i am in decent health. I recently deiceded to quit drinking after drinking for almost a year and drinking he...
10 answers |
I've had the Vivitrol injection because I was struggling so much with drinking and not being able to stop once I started. My boyfriend t...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am 20 years old. I drink with my friends socially about once every two weeks. Last week I got really drunk (which I regret). I had arou...
58 answers | 19 comments |
Hi everyone. I was wondering about ETG testing. I have read on-line that the detections period is 80 hours, but some sites say up to ...
9 answers |
I've been drinking heavily for 3 years, each day. After a liver twinge and high fever (having a family history of Liver cancer) I was qui...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My cousin died from alcoholism a few years ago. When going through her personal effects I noticed a very strong chemical odor permeating ...
449540 tn?1205455509
Does anyone out there have panic and anxiety that they think is related to alcohol? I am just curious to see if its just me Thanks
7 answers |
So, here's the deal. I had been drinking 90 proof vodka.. 5-10 shots a night for several years and it seems to have completely lost its ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
will drinking small amounts of alcohol help the process? aside from thehospital what can i put in my body to fix this ? ty
2 answers |
I quit drinking cold turkey after a health scare. I drank very heavily for 10 years, and I do mean very heavily. I did not have the f...
1 answer |
I quit drinking cold turkey after a health scare. I drank very heavily for 10 years, and I do mean very heavily. I did not have the f...
2 answers |
If you have Neuropathy is it alright to have a glass of wine?
I recently learned that my wife has started drinking again after 10 years of sobriety. She is a high level professional and historically...
1 answer |
1284022 tn?1291362149
Hi, I'm 6+ years sober from alcohol and it actually started by me posting to this website a long time ago, and then I joined AA and st...
2 answers |
365714 tn?1292202708
I'm bringing this topic back because it was requested. Anyways, if you have a story to share please feel free to post it here. I'm workin...
38 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources