Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 2286) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This past Wednesday I drank half a bottle of 151 proof everclear and a half a bottle of 40%abv vodka. It was over the course of the entir...
2 answers | 6 comments |
been suffering with dizziness and anxiety for 5 years now... have finally concluded that the alcohol (drank every night for about 7 years...
9 answers |
If the person is drinking and the other person is not and are sleeping in the same bed. Can the non-drinking person get a headache from ...
1 answer |
I've only been able to drink 3 times in my life because I keep getting the same exact reactions every time I drink alcohol. A few hours a...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm a female in my mid 20s. I study, work, have good friends and and in general am very fortunate. However, I think that m...
2 answers | 3 comments |
758077 tn?1282599161
Hey guys.. I have been having a very bad reaction to alcohol all day. I am a weekend drinking, not always binge drinking, but yesterday ...
57 answers | 2 comments |
I am 20 years old. I drink with my friends socially about once every two weeks. Last week I got really drunk (which I regret). I had arou...
63 answers | 30 comments |
Happy anniversary to ibizan- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ibizan, and give a shout out for how much you a...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Ok. So I know theres probably going to be a lot of judgment on this topic but I just dont know what to do. Im 20 years old and pregnant w...
3 answers |
My cousin died from alcoholism a few years ago. When going through her personal effects I noticed a very strong chemical odor permeating ...
2 answers |
I have been married to my beautiful wife for 6 years. We have been together for 10. For most of our time together, drinking and smoking...
2 answers |
I just walked into a forest in minus zero conditions to escape from an aggressive drunk husband. I was drunk too. I wouldn't have minde...
2 answers |
My son is young but has been diagnosed worth acute anxiety with only 3% of the works population that have this. So he drinks to not take ...
1 answer |
Hi all! I would like to know about alcohol caused blackouts..if we take a period of time from let's say 8 pm to 11 pm and the blackout st...
3 answers |
I WAS THA READING ALONG WITH PEOPLE WITH LOVE ONES WHO DRINK I M SO SAD THAT WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH THIS I LOVE THIS WOMAN TIL TIME ST...
2 answers |
Does this person sound like an alcoholic? This person: Can never feel relaxed without a drink Feels that he can't face the day with...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi .I m college going student at 23.plz bear with me for a while.A month ago I went partying with my friends.i had never drunk earlier.I ...
3 answers |
Background: I'm 31 years old now and have been drinking increasingly heavily since about 12 years old (including a decade of college par...
4 answers |
My husband is 52, weights 319 pounds, 6 feet and is drinking approx. 1 liter a day of vodka. He has been an alcholic since his early 20...
16 answers |
been kinda a heavy drinker for about 2 years... I started where i would have a couple of cocktails and a couple of jooses ever couple of ...
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources