Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 2272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband is 52, weights 319 pounds, 6 feet and is drinking approx. 1 liter a day of vodka. He has been an alcholic since his early 20...
16 answers |
been kinda a heavy drinker for about 2 years... I started where i would have a couple of cocktails and a couple of jooses ever couple of ...
14 answers |
I just walked into a forest in minus zero conditions to escape from an aggressive drunk husband. I was drunk too. I wouldn't have minde...
1 answer |
Background: I'm 31 years old now and have been drinking increasingly heavily since about 12 years old (including a decade of college par...
3 answers |
Hi I'm new to this site and would really like some support to tackle my drinking problem. I've drank excessively since I was 18 (I'm a 35...
1 answer |
Well I thought I was the only one and I am so happy I started doing some research. So I'm 25 years old, and have been drinking pretty...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My kids are at the ER tonight with their dad (my ex). He has been a severe alcoholic for 20+ years and was diagnosed 15 months ago with A...
96 answers | 1 comment |
I've never written in one of these forums before so bare with me. I am going through a really confusing time right now. I've been with my...
81 answers |
I have been married to my beautiful wife for 6 years. We have been together for 10. For most of our time together, drinking and smoking...
1 answer |
535294 tn?1219933712
My husband is 50 years old and a severe alcoholic, while we've been together for three years, he has been drinking heavily for most of th...
11 answers |
I used to drink very heavy about 15 years ago but I stopped for a long time and then started doing it sensibly up to 3 years ago when I s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
yes I am woundering if I have been drinking beer for 8 days straight and I want to stop will I have withdrawls I have been drinking about...
2 answers |
Is it possible to have a seizure after drinking WAY too much? I do not have a history of seizures, I've never had one. However after a...
21 answers |
My dad has been heavily drinking for at least 20 years. In the past 10 years, hes been on and off. For example, he'll stop drinking for ...
6 answers |
I am 20 years old. I drink with my friends socially about once every two weeks. Last week I got really drunk (which I regret). I had arou...
60 answers | 30 comments |
19752744 tn?1483758692
I am a 22 year old female and for the past 2-3 years i always get THE WORST hangovers. I do already have severe anxiety and I do smoke c...
2 answers |
My husband is an alcoholic and has a very strong unpleasant body odor that consumes the room and his clothing. Is the cause of this odor...
19 answers | 1 comment |
The MedHelp Moderator asked me if I was still interested in being CL.I responded that I check this site daily for new postings and don't ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I'm a 46 yr. old alcoholic. This past month my drinking has gotten progressively worse. This past week, I threw up blood twice. On both o...
30 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources