Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
21 - 40 (of 2259) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need help with two things... How do I know if my wife has a drinking problem? How do I cope with my own anger over her drinking? I hav...
115 answers | 1 comment |
1835769 tn?1318286940
I have to take urine tests three times a week and just found out that they were showing positive for alcohol but I haven't drank. It appe...
20 answers |
Hi, first time posting so please bare with me. I'm 33 and have had a problem with alcohol for approx 10 years. The main cause is anxiety ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I really need help I've probably just got a hangover but I'm a really paranoid person. It's been 24 hours nearly (22hours so far) since ...
1 answer |
I discontinued my pain med as pain subsided. It caused the worst anxiety and I resorted to heavy consumption of alcohol over a months tim...
5 answers |
I was just wondering..... I quit drinking 3 months ago..... i used to drink daily, then i cut down to just the weekends.... i never wo...
159 answers |
I had a liver function blood test and they came back with Alt 89 AST 30. I am female , 50 years old ,25 year history of heavy drinking, ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had my gallbladder out about 6 years ago. It was a total screw up and I ended up back in hospital a few days later with a bile leak. I...
13 answers |
My husband is 54,and has been drinking for the ten years I've known him. He never wants to go anywhere with me and hides his beer cans in...
2 answers |
This is my first post so bear with me as I try to get what's in my head onto the screen... I am 26 years old and have been battling alcoh...
2 answers | 1 comment |
One night my girlfirend was stressed and had a glass of vodka, I noticed she was crying outside so I wanted to give her some alone time. ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
So my best friend and her boyfriend drank maybe half a bottle of UV blue with Gatorade, he calls me saying she was having minor seizures ...
2 answers |
We have been separated for 6 months and I am starting to miss him. Why?
4 answers |
Hello, So, long story short, I just moved out of my parents house and have started experimenting. I went out one night with my frie...
4 answers |
With all the evidence about "Asian flush" being linked to cancer, high blood pressure etc, should those with this condition give up drink...
1 answer |
1667237 tn?1464304231
Hi, I would like to ask you for some advice. So, I was a high-functioning alcoholic until few months ago, and two weeks ago I went ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello.. Starting about a year ago I started drinking on weekdays to cope with some anxiety mostly about work. Up to that point I would on...
3 answers |
I've been to the doctors they've checked my liver funtions, and they've also gave me an ultrasound. No CT yet but they've done a fair amo...
10 answers |
My kids are at the ER tonight with their dad (my ex). He has been a severe alcoholic for 20+ years and was diagnosed 15 months ago with A...
94 answers | 1 comment |
My husband is an alcoholic and has a very strong unpleasant body odor that consumes the room and his clothing. Is the cause of this odor...
17 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources