Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
21 - 40 (of 2262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well i was together with my ex-husband for 22 years. 10 as boyfriend and girlfriend, and 12 married. All the time i knew D had a drinking...
7 answers |
My drinking problem: I am 32 yrs old. I've been drinking for around 7 or 8 years and drink anywhere from 17-22oz of vodka per night(Ca...
2 answers |
My husband is 52, weights 319 pounds, 6 feet and is drinking approx. 1 liter a day of vodka. He has been an alcholic since his early 20...
15 answers |
Help! I am 23 years old and have been binge drinking for 10 years now, 6 months ago I started having these attacks after drinking..I star...
2 answers |
How do you talk to a medical professional about their denial that they have a problem? He works in an industrial setting that he hates. I...
2 answers |
Why would I continue a cycle that means my immenent destruction, with an alcoholic who as this cycle goes full circle, preforms infidelit...
46 answers | 1 comment |
I stopped drinking alcohol a year ago (I'm 23), I had serious anxiety with panic disorder and used alcohol as a relief for my anxiety, it...
2 answers |
My dad has been an alcoholic for the past 20+ years. He drinks 12 units a day at least, and I'm getting increasingly worried. Last year h...
3 answers |
1835769 tn?1318286940
I have to take urine tests three times a week and just found out that they were showing positive for alcohol but I haven't drank. It appe...
20 answers |
Hi, first time posting so please bare with me. I'm 33 and have had a problem with alcohol for approx 10 years. The main cause is anxiety ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I really need help I've probably just got a hangover but I'm a really paranoid person. It's been 24 hours nearly (22hours so far) since ...
1 answer |
I discontinued my pain med as pain subsided. It caused the worst anxiety and I resorted to heavy consumption of alcohol over a months tim...
5 answers |
I was just wondering..... I quit drinking 3 months ago..... i used to drink daily, then i cut down to just the weekends.... i never wo...
159 answers |
I had a liver function blood test and they came back with Alt 89 AST 30. I am female , 50 years old ,25 year history of heavy drinking, ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had my gallbladder out about 6 years ago. It was a total screw up and I ended up back in hospital a few days later with a bile leak. I...
13 answers |
My husband is 54,and has been drinking for the ten years I've known him. He never wants to go anywhere with me and hides his beer cans in...
2 answers |
This is my first post so bear with me as I try to get what's in my head onto the screen... I am 26 years old and have been battling alcoh...
2 answers | 1 comment |
One night my girlfirend was stressed and had a glass of vodka, I noticed she was crying outside so I wanted to give her some alone time. ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
So my best friend and her boyfriend drank maybe half a bottle of UV blue with Gatorade, he calls me saying she was having minor seizures ...
2 answers |
We have been separated for 6 months and I am starting to miss him. Why?
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources