Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
21 - 40 (of 2251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my best friend and her boyfriend drank maybe half a bottle of UV blue with Gatorade, he calls me saying she was having minor seizures ...
2 answers |
We have been separated for 6 months and I am starting to miss him. Why?
4 answers |
Hello, So, long story short, I just moved out of my parents house and have started experimenting. I went out one night with my frie...
4 answers |
With all the evidence about "Asian flush" being linked to cancer, high blood pressure etc, should those with this condition give up drink...
1 answer |
1667237 tn?1464304231
Hi, I would like to ask you for some advice. So, I was a high-functioning alcoholic until few months ago, and two weeks ago I went ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello.. Starting about a year ago I started drinking on weekdays to cope with some anxiety mostly about work. Up to that point I would on...
3 answers |
I've been to the doctors they've checked my liver funtions, and they've also gave me an ultrasound. No CT yet but they've done a fair amo...
11 answers |
My kids are at the ER tonight with their dad (my ex). He has been a severe alcoholic for 20+ years and was diagnosed 15 months ago with A...
94 answers | 1 comment |
My husband is an alcoholic and has a very strong unpleasant body odor that consumes the room and his clothing. Is the cause of this odor...
18 answers |
189069 tn?1323405738
Hello, My husband is an alcoholic. We've been together for 7 years, married 4. He was a recovering alcoholic when we met and started d...
39 answers |
I've been court ordered to use a breathalyzer device called Soberlink.I was wondering if anyone has also used it or knows anything about ...
3 answers |
Hi everyone. I was wondering about ETG testing. I have read on-line that the detections period is 80 hours, but some sites say up to ...
8 answers |
535294 tn?1219933712
My husband is 50 years old and a severe alcoholic, while we've been together for three years, he has been drinking heavily for most of th...
10 answers |
3226698 tn?1346452688
Hello, I would like to know can someone be IMMUNE to alcohol? I know a lady that can drink more than 12 ozs. of EVERCLEAR GRAIN ALCOHOL i...
5 answers |
I've been on a downward spiral the last 9 months hitting it hard 2 cases a week and good beer to boot plus when I go out I can't stop and...
11 answers |
17874386 tn?1461046565
So I was out last night with my brother and his partner, I remember everything (mostly) about what was said in the pub. I remember walkin...
4 answers |
(Warning, LONG) Quick bio...I am a 49 year old female, two grown identical twin boys, and grandmother to 3 girls, one due in Aug. of 201...
1 answer |
3200158 tn?1386596317
No question, just a comment......need to touch base occasionally with my alcoholic/addict brothers and sisters....on the alcoholic/addict...
5 answers |
I quit drinking a week and a half ago from being a pretty regular drinker for a long time. I am having very uncomfortable withdrawals s...
4 answers |
Heavy drinker. Had 6 weeks off at the beginning of the year and then fell off the wagon and had it run over me. 10 days of at least 5 bot...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources