Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
61 - 80 (of 2250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am wondering how I can get him to stop drinking altogether? I would absolutely give up alcohol if it meant that it could help him and s...
1 answer |
i would like to know why i have very bad shaking fits while drinking alcohol i have been a big drinker for many years,i used to drink lar...
8 answers |
If someone is withdrawing from alcohol, is there anything that person can do to speed up the process? Or to make it better? I've heard th...
3 answers |
Hello there, I have been reading posts on this site for a while now and finally have the courage to post. I firstly want to say that I a...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have been a social drinker up until about 3 years ago. I was going thru a bottle of vodka every 2 to 3 days. I started having discomfor...
4 answers |
My friend and ı both had 6 cocktails each.We rember everything except when she fell and smashed her face.we saw vıdeo showing her fall bu...
4 answers |
I know that adderall is not normally used to treat alcoholism. However, through many years of trying to turn my life around and failing,...
5 answers |
I need to quit alcohol for good but it's just such a struggle. I feel so proud of myself when I don't drink. I feel the energy, I am a be...
40 answers |
Hello, So just a bit of background, im 20yrs old, 6'4 and about 205 pounds in relatively athletic shape. I am in college and frequentl...
7 answers |
Dizzy, light headed, some pressure behind eyes and a little unstable now for 12 days after binge drinking. I have dealt with bouts of de...
2 answers |
This might not be the appropriate community, but there is not one for psychiatric. I'm looking for information on alcohol induced psycho...
15 answers |
I know this sounds silly coming from someone as young as me, but I am 21 and last year I decided to get help for my alcoholism. I was...
3 answers |
Four weeks ago i went to a gentlemans club and drank a lot of alcohol . I blacked out and awoke In an abandoned house fully clothed minus...
9 answers |
Hi all, I am a 36 year old male in good health & feeling well. I have been drinking quite heavily since I was around 18. I have quit for ...
4 answers |
I have been a heavy drinker for 10 years and have been consuming 1 pint to a fifth of vodka per day for 9 months. Today is my first day ...
12 answers |
Hello, a few days ago I went on a binge of about 72 hours, I drank one 750ml of 40% alcohol, another 375ml of 40% alcohol, and about 3/4 ...
8 answers |
Hi all, To cut a long story short, after an HIV scare in July 2013, due to suspicious symptoms I diagnosed myself as having caught HIV...
15 answers |
ive been drinking heavily for 15 years. i havent worked in 20 and my day is spent in bed by my computer. i lay down pretty much, my neck ...
5 answers |
Hi all, I'm a 45 year old male alcoholic, I've been a heavy drinker (approx 10 units a day, almost every day for last few years). I've st...
2 answers |
My wife is an alcoholic in denial. We just got married a few months ago and it’s becoming worse and worse ever since the wedding. She’s ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah