Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
61 - 80 (of 2262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2150430 tn?1336464359
CHOLESTEROL TEST TOTAL CHOLESTEROL- 297 HDL CHOLESTEROL - 47 LDL CHOLESTEROL - 217 TRIGLYCERIDES- 413 ...
IOP
My IOP program tests for alcohol in a urinalysis test. Yesterday was the super bowl and I did get pretty drunk, but stopped drinking befo...
5 answers |
For the last several (7-8) years, my wife has been dependent on at least one bottle of wine every night, sometimes more. She's seen a cou...
9 answers |
I started drinking about a half liter of vodka a day around 2 years ago. 3 months ago I decided I want to stop, but I decided I should cu...
165 answers |
Hello everyone I am 21 years old and attend college. I socially drink with friends probably 2 times a week and rarely binge drink on thos...
3 answers |
my brother has drank every day for the past 2 years but has been drinking for all of his life, after wife died he retired and dinks every...
2 answers |
I have Type 1 Diabetes and have very high blood sugar ( in the 400-600 range). I take 5 shots of insulin a day but am insulin resistant. ...
2 answers |
My father is 54 and has been an alcoholic ever since I can remember. It reached boiling point two years after he was retrenched at his jo...
4 answers | 1 comment |
After 30 years of drinking I haven't had a drink since 5/5/15. I am in severe pain. I was recently diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel an...
4 answers | 3 comments |
First let me say that reading thru this community is showing me that my situation isn't unique. One particular post I'd read from back i...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Ive been going through the same thing for a few months now. I have panic attacks when im out because i constantly feel dizzy and think i ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am new to this forum to get some unbiased advice or suggestions. I had grand mal seizure about 2 years ago when I abruptly st...
1 answer |
i must have had a half a bottle of fireball whiskey to myself. i know i may have a hangover. i remember everything from last night like f...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 32 years old. I've been a big drinker from being in my late teens and I'm thinking I need to stop and grow up. My problem is not k...
13 answers |
472191 tn?1213635731
I am 39 years old and have been a drinker for about 15 years. I tend to drink more on the weekends and I realize that I am drinking too ...
14 answers |
I've been drinking hard alcohol everyday for 5 years and took Xanax everyday for 5 years, I go to jail and get small doses of a benzo and...
1 answer |
Hi all, This is my first time to the site and I've been really impressed with what I've read. I'm in my early 30s and am a stay at home ...
14 answers |
Okay, I have posted here before about blackouts and drinking but I've noticed a new problem arising. Since my last post I have tried my b...
7 answers |
I am wondering how I can get him to stop drinking altogether? I would absolutely give up alcohol if it meant that it could help him and s...
1 answer |
i would like to know why i have very bad shaking fits while drinking alcohol i have been a big drinker for many years,i used to drink lar...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources