Aa
A
A
Close

Alcoholism Community

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

101 - 120 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I do not have any food allergies. I used to be able to drink alcohol normally. Occasionally hangover like anyone with too much drinking. Then about a year ago I began to get more hangovers. Now I can't drink more than a few sips, and I w...
jb1037 | Last answer
Its not really a question, just want to say I'm sick of being addicted to wine. I gave up cigarettes 20 years ago, gave up chocolate before that but am just beginning to realise the hold that wine has on me. I'm bloated, fat and really n...
looscarborough | Last answer
Should I leave my wife knowing she will stop drinking?
reserved1 | Last answer
hi ive been drinking kind off heavy about 4 days a week and had a panic attack on sunday, thought i was going to pass out, so i decided it was time to quit. Since then i can eat, can hold a thought and fell really light headed. Not s...
ky55 | Last answer
I am 27 years old and have not drank alcohol for 9 months. I drank heavily for 5-6 years. I would typically drink 6-10 drinks about 3 times a week. There were times where I drank much more. Within the 5-6 years I took a few breaks fr...
jeremy111 | Last answer
What can legally be done to get help for an alcoholic that is a binge drinker that ends up in the emergency room every other week lately. The hospital says that there is nothing that they can do for someone that is drinking themselves t...
losthope1210 | Last answer
My boyfriend is 6ft, 140 pounds, and 30. He has been addicted to alcohol since before I even knew him. His family all drink to an extent especially his sister who is in jail with a DUI. They're relationship is alcohol pretty much. I neve...
BlueSheep | Last answer
Dear All, I am a regular drinker but from past one month my alcohol intake is been increased a lot and due to which in last one month i have puked twice. Yesterday i had puked thrice and the third vomit consists of a bright red colour...
raj8410 | Last answer
7052683_tn?1392942395
Do you have a pain in your stomach, rib cage ,head, lower back, around the kidney, liver, spleen, vague un well feeling, night sweats, forgetfulness, blackouts, etc., etc. etc.!!!!! If the answer is yes and you drink alcohol, then ...
CML2014 | Posted
Not too long ago I found myself with a GGT of over 1000. I quit drinking and dropped down to 149. It was also the day when I fell off the wagon for 2 weeks. I was able to quit again for the past 2 weeks and in the same time took Milk Thi...
frolickingx16 | Last answer
Hello all: I am an alcoholic who quits and relapses somewhat regularly. I have developed a "feeling" under my right ribs. No pain. I can just tell that it is there. Also, and this might be a question for another forum, I have an o...
papitodd420 | Last answer
Hi, To cut a long story short I black out 98% of the time I consume alcohol. Bad things have happened to me in the past, and I have embarrassed myself with friends, with strangers, with work- you name it. I cry for days after and feel...
nwdujkh345 | Last answer
1738109_tn?1331416172
Im just coming off a drinking binge after losing my car and now I'm fighting the urge to drink again. Could really use some friends right now
livefreewithlove | Last answer
I'm in my late twenties, my alcohol consumption is around 15 units per week, but on occasion (I would say 1 day per month) I inevitably end up binge drinking. During this episodes I experience fragmenary blackouts, usually the black spot...
TJAndrews80 | Last answer
I've been a drinker for roughly 18 years. Recently, I've struggled with quitting. But I've also had dull pains around right rib cage and right back. Have had sono, blood work done in the past year, and the Drs haven't raised a "red flag"...
patterb | Last answer
New to all this. Been a heavy beer drinker for over 15 years. Over the last few months, I have cut back. And as of two weeks ago, I decided to quit. Overall, I do feel better, but seem to get bouts of lightheadedness in the afternoons. ...
patterb | Last answer
1738109_tn?1331416172
My skype name is livefreewithlove
livefreewithlove | Posted
"When I'm sober, I feel bored/sad/unmotivated. I much rather would be drunk and would get drunk in the day if I could".... Those were the words of my new boyfriend yesterday when I asked him if he doesn't get bored with drinking beer ev...
lolaragdoll28 | Last answer
i have stopped drinking before for a considerable amount of time but this time it is really giving me a hard time to put it down and walk away. My husband is also a drinker but he would support me if i decided to quit. there are some d...
libralair | Last answer
1554665_tn?1294358552
I smoke way way too much. I know I smoke too much, but I just can't stop myself. Nobody should really need to smoke almost four packs a day, but somehow I still need to almost every single day. Somedays its only three and a half packs. ...
Hope1992 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...