Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholism Community
This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
121 - 140 (of 2246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Dad has been drinking for over 40 years. I think in my whole life, I have only seen him not drink on 1 or 2 occasions. And when he isn...
4 answers |
My wife has been taking 4 alprazolam a day and drinking on top of them for 3 years now. She usually has 3-5 drinks a day. I have tried ta...
7 answers |
My brother in law is an alcoholic for many yrs. The alcohol comes thru his pores,when he drinks hard liquor his hand and arm get really f...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm not sure what's happening to my body... The issue here is that last summer was my first time drinking and I got pretty drunk, ...
3 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
I have been falling to pieces over the sudden prevalence of my alcohol problem. I have been able to talk about other issues that have ca...
2 answers |
OK so I've been drinking heavily for 18 months.anywhere from 1/2 pint to a pint of Bacardi a night! My husband also drinks daily about ...
7 answers |
I do not have any food allergies. I used to be able to drink alcohol normally. Occasionally hangover like anyone with too much drinking. ...
3 answers |
Its not really a question, just want to say I'm sick of being addicted to wine. I gave up cigarettes 20 years ago, gave up chocolate befo...
5 answers |
Should I leave my wife knowing she will stop drinking?
3 answers |
hi ive been drinking kind off heavy about 4 days a week and had a panic attack on sunday, thought i was going to pass out, so i decid...
11 answers |
I am 27 years old and have not drank alcohol for 9 months. I drank heavily for 5-6 years. I would typically drink 6-10 drinks about 3 t...
5 answers |
What can legally be done to get help for an alcoholic that is a binge drinker that ends up in the emergency room every other week lately....
3 answers |
My boyfriend is 6ft, 140 pounds, and 30. He has been addicted to alcohol since before I even knew him. His family all drink to an extent ...
9 answers |
Dear All, I am a regular drinker but from past one month my alcohol intake is been increased a lot and due to which in last one month ...
4 answers |
7052683 tn?1392942395
Do you have a pain in your stomach, rib cage ,head, lower back, around the kidney, liver, spleen, vague un well feeling, night sweats,...
Not too long ago I found myself with a GGT of over 1000. I quit drinking and dropped down to 149. It was also the day when I fell off the...
1 answer |
Hello all: I am an alcoholic who quits and relapses somewhat regularly. I have developed a "feeling" under my right ribs. No pain. ...
3 answers |
Hi, To cut a long story short I black out 98% of the time I consume alcohol. Bad things have happened to me in the past, and I have em...
5 answers |
1738109 tn?1331416172
Im just coming off a drinking binge after losing my car and now I'm fighting the urge to drink again. Could really use some friends right...
4 answers |
I'm in my late twenties, my alcohol consumption is around 15 units per week, but on occasion (I would say 1 day per month) I inevitably e...
32 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholism Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...