Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 817) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past 18-24 months I've consumed 1 bag of frozen broccoli 3-4 times a week. Each bag is approx 3 servings. Last week I had stoma...
19 answers |
A couple years ago I had 5 root canals done on perfectly good teeth. Several months ago, the same thing happened where I had perfectly g...
1 answer |
I have been having a lump in my throat for several months. After thinking I was getting food caught in my throat and even getting an end...
6 answers |
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, c...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
6 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know about egg intolerance? I had an allergy test done a couple of months ago and am not allergic to eggs, but when I eat the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
767435 tn?1235763415
Iv been feeling tired all the time for years. After a bout of flu, i was in bed for over a week, i then felt great, until i went out with...
10 answers |
676912 tn?1332816151
So I found out my son is allergic to sesame seeds, peas, moderate allergy to soy, and slightly allergic to milk and egg whites. I've been...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I have a problem I call my random food allergy. Once in a while, as I'm eating, I'll realize that my jawline is starting to tingle/itch...
16 answers |
So, I'm taking out dairy and wheat/gluten to see if it has any effect on my digestive issues. I've been doing it for 2 weeks; is it neces...
2 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1448485050
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread ...
46 answers |
I got gerd but I'm having chest pain and my right breast I really don't know what it could be. What should I do go to the hospital or wai...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
2 answers |
I had done a blood test for allergies and a skin test, but on the blood test it showed an allergy to wheat, but nothing showed up for whe...
1 answer |
Two days ago I woke up with my lips feeling dry, numb and itchy. When I looked at them in the mirror they were covered in small bumps, al...
1 answer |
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
113 answers | 4 comments |
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
21 answers |
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I st...
1 answer |
I am 25 years old , Sometimes when I go out to a restaurant with friends I'll eat and maybe order an alcoholic drink or two. About six m...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...