Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17568 tn?1424977159
For many years, you have have selflessly given your love and support to millions of people who have visited MedHelp. Your devotion to h...
2 answers |
767435 tn?1235763415
Iv been feeling tired all the time for years. After a bout of flu, i was in bed for over a week, i then felt great, until i went out with...
11 answers |
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
114 answers | 4 comments |
My daughter is 15 and has a peanut allergy. We flew a popular airline and despite asking they served peanuts. My daughter was sleeping ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 18 and i live in australia, so alcohol is legal :) Anyway, I've started drinking alcohol in recent times and i always seem to ...
1 answer |
So just right now I found a really tiny red dot on my tongue. I haven't noticed it earlier today. It's really small. You can barely see i...
1 answer |
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread ...
47 answers |
For the past 18-24 months I've consumed 1 bag of frozen broccoli 3-4 times a week. Each bag is approx 3 servings. Last week I had stoma...
19 answers |
A couple years ago I had 5 root canals done on perfectly good teeth. Several months ago, the same thing happened where I had perfectly g...
1 answer |
I have been having a lump in my throat for several months. After thinking I was getting food caught in my throat and even getting an end...
6 answers |
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, c...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
6 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know about egg intolerance? I had an allergy test done a couple of months ago and am not allergic to eggs, but when I eat the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
676912 tn?1332816151
So I found out my son is allergic to sesame seeds, peas, moderate allergy to soy, and slightly allergic to milk and egg whites. I've been...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I have a problem I call my random food allergy. Once in a while, as I'm eating, I'll realize that my jawline is starting to tingle/itch...
16 answers |
So, I'm taking out dairy and wheat/gluten to see if it has any effect on my digestive issues. I've been doing it for 2 weeks; is it neces...
2 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I got gerd but I'm having chest pain and my right breast I really don't know what it could be. What should I do go to the hospital or wai...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
2 answers |
I had done a blood test for allergies and a skin test, but on the blood test it showed an allergy to wheat, but nothing showed up for whe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources