Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 842) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i'm 37 years old and since i was in my twenties i have had re-occurring a inflation on my lips. the only cause i can deduce the issue to ...
2 answers |
When I eat soy, nut ,peanuts, and coconut my throat feels funny and tastes like blood. Also my tongue goes numb and lips itch and swell.....
Hello everyone, I am a 40 y. o. musician and I enjoy a healthy lifestyle ( balanced diet + daily exercise). My health is good except for ...
15 answers |
1237457 tn?1268064289
So I've been noticing for the past few years that every time I drink water, my throat gets really tight and it almost feels as if I can't...
4 answers |
Hey all . I am a 21 year old male who is in good shape (6'3, 190lbs if that helps). About 3 weeks ago I suffered an allergic reaction to...
I'm 19 years old, and i enjoy going out with my friends on the weekend having a few drinks. I really enjoy doing this but now i find that...
29 answers | 2 comments |
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
8 answers | 1 comment |
it seems every tme i eat strawberries a few hours later i get a stomach ache followed by diarrhea this last also a few hours the last epi...
8 answers |
13435728 tn?1429941186
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooke...
2 answers |
Happy anniversary to ChitChatNine- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for ho...
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
111 answers | 8 comments |
Hi, For awhile I've been dealing with a weird "allergy". So from what I've noticed everytime I eat anything that has tomatoes, I get a...
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, c...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have (had) Pansinusitus since June 2015, and I had several courses of antibiotics and Cortizol sprays and inhalers, which contributed t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please please help me... I'm 20 years old female and I think I have anxiety and definitely phobia... Let's get to the point I never had...
1 answer |
Ive been tested for probably everything under the sun. The only answer I found was when I had my upper G.I. test which showed inflammatio...
1 answer |
1666434 tn?1325265950
I have been a coffee drinker on and off since I was little. I notice now that I am older, and perhaps I have always had this issue just ...
30 answers | 1 comment |
What should be the diet chart for me?
My son had a rast test done when he was 4 and i was informed that his IGE levels were above 7200 and normal was 14. I was also told at th...
8 answers |
I recently developed these unbelievably itchy, slightly raised, red bumps on different parts of my body. They seem to appear mainly aroun...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources