Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
21 - 40 (of 827) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone know about egg intolerance? I had an allergy test done a couple of months ago and am not allergic to eggs, but when I eat the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
676912 tn?1332816151
So I found out my son is allergic to sesame seeds, peas, moderate allergy to soy, and slightly allergic to milk and egg whites. I've been...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I have a problem I call my random food allergy. Once in a while, as I'm eating, I'll realize that my jawline is starting to tingle/itch...
16 answers |
So, I'm taking out dairy and wheat/gluten to see if it has any effect on my digestive issues. I've been doing it for 2 weeks; is it neces...
2 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I got gerd but I'm having chest pain and my right breast I really don't know what it could be. What should I do go to the hospital or wai...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
2 answers |
I had done a blood test for allergies and a skin test, but on the blood test it showed an allergy to wheat, but nothing showed up for whe...
1 answer |
Two days ago I woke up with my lips feeling dry, numb and itchy. When I looked at them in the mirror they were covered in small bumps, al...
1 answer |
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
21 answers |
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I st...
1 answer |
I am 25 years old , Sometimes when I go out to a restaurant with friends I'll eat and maybe order an alcoholic drink or two. About six m...
2 answers |
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I st...
2 answers |
Guys, my baby daughter (1 year old) has a severe case of AD. All started at age of 3 months. Standard course of treatment - moisturizing ...
My husband weighs 325lbs and over the last year I have notice that he gets really intoxicated drinking the same as always. I weigh 145lbs...
2 answers |
I am not sure what food i am Allergic to but every now and than when i eat from outside i get a bad case of itchy feeling all over my ski...
2 answers |
Ate pineapple yesterday morning, noticed it was a bit tangy. By noon yesterday, my mouth was on fire, lips and mouth flesh swollen, botto...
8 answers |
709686 tn?1277435759
Anyone ever heard of this? Over the past two years I have gone through 3 major diet changes to try and determine what is causing me so m...
9 answers |
Hi, everyone - newbie here. About ten years ago my lips would swell in the middle of the night - not often, and controlle...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My 5yr. Old son has had tummy problems since a year old. Periods of stomach bug like symptoms lasting few days then disappear. However th...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources