Aa
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

21 - 40 (of 817) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Guys, my baby daughter (1 year old) has a severe case of AD. All started at age of 3 months. Standard course of treatment - moisturizing creams, TCS (Methylprednisolone aceponate) and antihistamines (Chloropyramine and Cetirizine). Alas,...
  Posted
My husband weighs 325lbs and over the last year I have notice that he gets really intoxicated drinking the same as always. I weigh 145lbs not a huge drinker but can tolerate it better than him... Could there be an underlining medical iss...
  Posted
I am not sure what food i am Allergic to but every now and than when i eat from outside i get a bad case of itchy feeling all over my skin. I think i maybe Allergic to stuff like Hummus and eggs etc, which are hot for body. I only get ...
  Posted
Ate pineapple yesterday morning, noticed it was a bit tangy. By noon yesterday, my mouth was on fire, lips and mouth flesh swollen, bottom lip almost droopy. It's not better now, how long should it take to return to normal, if it is caus...
  Posted
709686 tn?1277435759
Anyone ever heard of this? Over the past two years I have gone through 3 major diet changes to try and determine what is causing me so much pain. Severe stomach cramps, joint/muscle pain and muscle weakness, severe dizzyness, chest pai...
  Posted
Hi, everyone - newbie here. About ten years ago my lips would swell in the middle of the night - not often, and controlled by taking a couple of benedryl. Five years ago I had my first anaphylactic reaction to food...
  Posted
My 5yr. Old son has had tummy problems since a year old. Periods of stomach bug like symptoms lasting few days then disappear. However this yr. This cycle has became a monthly thing. Begins with vomiting always early am. Usually 3to4am. ...
  Posted
Last fall I suddenly got severe stomach pain immediately after eating almonds on an empty stomach. I've been eating almonds all my life so I thought my stomach was acting up from being empty. The next day I did the same thing and of cour...
  Posted
So, if I tested negative on a blood test and skin prick test for a potential allergen. Does it guarantee that I am not allergic to it?
  Posted
Whenever I smell or eat cinnamon my lungs hurt and I start coughing. Then I start shaking and feel really dizzy. I don't know what is going on. I tell people that I'm allergic to it, but I don't get hives or any of the common allergy sym...
  Posted
Hi! My 11yo has a rash on her bottom that doctors think is a strep infection since august(strep b). We have been on amoxicillin penicillin and azithromyacin with no cure. It doesn't hurt her. She also was complaining of stomach aches sin...
  Posted
Hi, silly questions but.. I've got nut allergies (some more severe than others) and recently had a really bad case of an allergic reaction (throat swelling up, hives) and it's causing me a LOT of stress lately in what I eat. Sometimes wh...
  Posted
My husband has been a red wine drinker for years along with all other types of alcohol. He's 54 years old and suddenly the last few times I have noticed he has one drink of wine and he starts slurring his speech, falls asleep very quick...
  Posted
For over 3 1/2 years (since I had my daughter) I have dealt with a range of symptoms : brain fog, feeling "off", feeling dizzy, feeling like im gonna pass out (eyes are dilated when this happens), heart palpitations, tingling, numbness, ...
  Posted
If my skin test showed no allergy for a particular food, is it most likely certain that is the case? Are false negatives common?
  Posted
Can these symptoms be caused by hidden food allergies?
  Posted
I think I am becoming tyramine sensitive - The fruits I eat are bananas, papaya, mango, peaches, nectarines, grapes, apples, pineapple, strawberries, and lemon (this just made my ears ring) Veggies are green beans, squash, pumpkin, brus...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I am a 40 y. o. musician and I enjoy a healthy lifestyle ( balanced diet + daily exercise). My health is good except for a recently diagnosed intolerance to Tyramine. For ex. if i eat a few slices of salami on an empty st...
  Posted
Hello, I have to start here because I have no where else to go. I will try to make it short, I have suffred for 7 years with body odor that is coming from my vaginal area, my stool and urine. I have been to many docs and the wholisitc do...
  Posted
So...where to start? I have had severe stomach/gastro issues for years now ( I am 35 ) and I am just looking for relief. I have seen an allergist since I was about 18 years old, but at that time was only looking into environmental all...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...