Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
41 - 60 (of 820) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think I am becoming tyramine sensitive - The fruits I eat are bananas, papaya, mango, peaches, nectarines, grapes, apples, pineapple, s...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I am a 40 y. o. musician and I enjoy a healthy lifestyle ( balanced diet + daily exercise). My health is good except for ...
13 answers |
Hello, I have to start here because I have no where else to go. I will try to make it short, I have suffred for 7 years with body odor th...
6 answers |
So...where to start? I have had severe stomach/gastro issues for years now ( I am 35 ) and I am just looking for relief. I have seen a...
8 answers |
Hello everyone-This is going to be fairly long..so I appreciate your time. I'm 27 and always been very healthy and active. I've had one a...
2 answers |
For the past year I have felt incredibly spacey. I have been to various drs. And had an MRI and many tests done. I almost feel like my br...
1 answer |
About 6 months ago, I started having violent diarrhea every single day. After adjusting my diet a few times, I noticed that I only had di...
1 answer |
1666434 tn?1325265950
I have been a coffee drinker on and off since I was little. I notice now that I am older, and perhaps I have always had this issue just ...
30 answers |
I am a 62 year old female and I have just started having almost an asthma like reaction when I cut up hot peppers. I was cutting up just ...
2 answers |
Hi! The other day I spent all day throwing up after having consumed dark rum the night before. I am a healthy, all-around normal 23-y/o...
2 answers |
Hi, the bottom part of my neck above my collar bone area is swelled up as it seems, it's like a ring around my neck but is hardly not...
1 answer |
Hi Dr, I've been having this weird condition where the inside of my lips and some of the inside of my cheeks in my mouth feels swollen ...
2 answers |
Hi, Since I was a kid I was know to have a sever allergic reaction to fish. My parents recount that when I was an infant a had an ecz...
3 answers |
Hi to everyone there, I am having some severe allergy reactions to every food that I eat :( Sunday night (day before yesterday) We ha...
3 answers |
Is a food intolerance something that can have a sudden onset? For example, eating dairy your entire life, but suddenly problems arise?
4 answers |
I HAVE ITCHY EVERYWHERE THAT STARTED A FEW DAYS AFTER I TRIED BIO GEL NAILS. IS ITCHY EVERYWHERE AND I GET IT MOST LIKELY FIRST IN MY PAL...
8 answers |
Hi I'm a 15 year old..and i tasted (well...actually took Literally one sip) of wine..but then i started to feel really dizzy and sleepy.....
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 18, and I have been having a weird reaction to chocolate since I was aroud 9-10 years old. The type of chocolate doesn't matt...
1 answer |
When I'm just about to eat something, I feel dizzy. Not dizzy where the room spins, but dizzy like light headed ness. I sorta feel out of...
1900997 tn?1321663556
Hi, For some time (ever since I had my gallbladder removed in 2008, in fact), I have been having problems whenever I drink milk: a coupl...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources