Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
61 - 80 (of 821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1900997 tn?1321663556
Hi, For some time (ever since I had my gallbladder removed in 2008, in fact), I have been having problems whenever I drink milk: a coupl...
4 answers |
About 2 months ago, I drank some rancid and fermented grapefruit juice at a restaurant. I threw it all up for the next hour there. Over t...
2 answers |
Is there any remedies to cure my pimples on my head. It's too irritating me. Can you help me out.
2 answers |
Does anyone know how they test a six year old for allergies. My kids is constantly suffering from what I thought was colds but now I want...
4 answers |
6050747 tn?1378957943
Hello All, My son (11 yrs) often deals with headaches. He has been for last two years. Dr says he has migraines and to use iburpofin to ...
5 answers |
i went to a friend's house and we had dinner . maybe one hours after dinner i had a very bad headache. 2 hours later my headache become w...
3 answers |
i used to asked question about food poison. now let's me explain about new situation . I've been smoking cigarette for 10 years. i firs...
1 answer |
I recently went to a naturopath for some anxiety issues that I have. I didn't feel like they were major but were enough to at least see w...
4 answers |
I am allergic to nuts (anaphylactic) and eggs, which means I have to worry about what's in a lot of things before I eat them. I double ch...
3 answers |
13285008 tn?1429293136
Hello! I have a situation at hand and I can't quite figure it out. In the past four years I have had two extreme allergic reactions. Th...
3 answers |
329165 tn?1466758304
Hi there, We went out for dinner a week ago, I always have Oysters for entrée and this time was no different. But after I ate 2, I fe...
9 answers |
So my son has several food allergies. But he continues to eat things that causes him to break out. His skin is so bad that the damage is ...
3 answers |
13435728 tn?1429941186
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooke...
1 answer |
Would taking a benadryl prior to a meal or with a meal that contain the offending food prevent diarrhea the following day?
1 answer |
I dont know why but every spring and summer i get there ring worm look alike tiny rings all over my face on top of that my hands and feet...
Allergy test came back I not allergic to anything. Milk, soy, and peanut I tested allergic to years ago. Dr. gave me inhalers I allergic,...
1 answer |
Is anyone else allergic to caffeine like I am? I break out instantly in acne and my heart beats extremely fast.
1 answer |
I'm sensitive to histamine and I'm using a dietary supplement for a long time. It makes my life so easy because I can go out without bein...
My upper lip has swollen from past 5 months...I went through lot of treatment .if I will not continue medicine for 1day ...again it's get...
1 answer |
Hello I have been having really soft diarrhea like stools for the past three weeks. Even though I eat really well, I lift weights and run...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources