Aa
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

81 - 100 (of 817) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
First off, if I never have another drop of beer again it's not that big of a deal. However, I do enjoy a nice cold one very now and again, I'm 52 and have been drinking beer socially for as long as I can remember with no health problems....
  Posted
Hi, So my question is...why can't I drink alcohol without gagging at even the slightest smell or sip? I'm not a drinker but I want to be, that may sound silly but I would like to atleast in my life be able to socially drink a wine gla...
  Posted
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later stopped synthroid and levels were fine) Sudden appendicitis: treatment: emergency removal Sudden s...
  Posted
Yesterday when i woke up, i noticed a bitter taste in my mouth. but then proceeded to take a antacid, because i felt stomach issues the day before. later in the day, took diphehydramine(generic form), after that i took a shower, and then...
  Posted
11672216 tn?1420316603
I was diagnosed with a severe dairy allergy and possible gluten intolerance. I have been off gluten completely for about 4 months and off dairy for about 2 months. Lately I have had horrible almost constant heartburn, burping, sore thr...
  Posted
During july and august i started noticing these bumps on my elbows, but tthey are grouped in a rash like fashion, on my elbow, the outside towards my triceps only. Ive look at online pictures, but only saw either psoriasis,eczema, or cel...
  Posted
I recently developed these unbelievably itchy, slightly raised, red bumps on different parts of my body. They seem to appear mainly around the hard-jointed parts (not the folds) of my knees, elbows, wrists, knuckles and feet. Sometimes t...
  Posted
I was diagnosed in 2008 with a Mitochondrial Disease. Throughout my illness I have had moderate to severe rashes. Current doctor says I have a leaky gut, and igg rast testing indicates many food intolerances, which keep growing. Every ti...
  Posted
11236850 tn?1416449590
I have drank alcohol since I was 15 years old, now at 53 ,6 months ago I drank beer , started itching severly, inside my mouth ears etc, took some benadryl, finally got relief, since then one sip has sent me into the itching, whelp, rapi...
  Posted
1691275 tn?1322331107
This is likely to sound ridiculous, but: last night I ate some pepperoni coated with a black pepper rub, a lot of it, with a friend who has a fetish for overly spicy foods. It felt like my eye was burning before I went to bed, but I assu...
  Posted
719662 tn?1456426397
I have a carrot allergy. When I ingest carrots, raw or cooked, I immediately break out in large hives and severe swelling all over my body. Not fun to suddenly have this happen after eating carrots all my life. Okay, I now avoid carrots ...
  Posted
I have a reaction after eating fatty meats. Can a person be allergic to fats. I have the same issues when I fry foods,
  Posted
746512 tn?1388811180
Sorry in advance, I'm just super frustrated and need a little rant. I am so viligant for my allergies, read labels every time I buy something, not allowing any wheat/dairy into my house at all and I still get sick every couple of weeks....
  Posted
well all if you read this my husband was in the hospital over a skin rash on his neck and chest, it became almost cellulitus they still dont know the cause, WE have been racking our brain ourselves, No changes in food or laundry or cloth...
  Posted
I have had a badly chapped looking lip for three months. Doctor said us probably something viral and prescribed medicene to help symptoms. I have NEVER had chapped peeling lips ever. The medicene seemed to help, but now that I have fi...
  Posted
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to foods (inconsistent) and agitation Timeline/Description: I have had these issues for over 4 yea...
  Posted
Hello guys , i have severe reaction to wheat based meal , but dont know if it is allergy but that is weird enough i just get blurry vision , sluggish mental function , poor memory poor comprhension , and severe mood and sleep disturbance...
  Posted
I am allergic to a lot of things and foods. It's very hard to stay away from the allergen because of so many things cause this to happen. Whenever I eat or come into co tact w allergen I get red fluid filled bumps that look like whitehea...
  Posted
Hello, this may be a silly question, but I gave my son pb for the first time yesterday. He is a lityle over 2.5 years, and has eaten stuff that says may contain, and producec in a facility that manufacturers pb. He did not have any react...
  Posted
Is there any cure to egg allergy
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
Top Asthma Answerers
746512 tn?1388811180