Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
81 - 100 (of 821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
when i drink alcohol or coffee my throats starts to have mucus frequently
1 answer |
I have had a major allergy issue. I started out with chronic yeast infections that have never gone away. It escalated to severe itching u...
My daughter gets a rash on her face when she eats spaghetti sauce and sometimes pizza and salsa. It's a raised pinkish red rash and itch...
8 answers |
2085034 tn?1332400942
About a month ago I had an allergic reaction to squash. I was visiting a friend and did not have access to any anti-hystamines. My past s...
5 answers |
First off, if I never have another drop of beer again it's not that big of a deal. However, I do enjoy a nice cold one very now and again...
3 answers |
Hi, So my question is...why can't I drink alcohol without gagging at even the slightest smell or sip? I'm not a drinker but I want to ...
2 answers |
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later ...
1 answer |
Yesterday when i woke up, i noticed a bitter taste in my mouth. but then proceeded to take a antacid, because i felt stomach issues the d...
1 answer |
11672216 tn?1420316603
I was diagnosed with a severe dairy allergy and possible gluten intolerance. I have been off gluten completely for about 4 months and of...
4 answers |
During july and august i started noticing these bumps on my elbows, but tthey are grouped in a rash like fashion, on my elbow, the outsid...
I recently developed these unbelievably itchy, slightly raised, red bumps on different parts of my body. They seem to appear mainly aroun...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed in 2008 with a Mitochondrial Disease. Throughout my illness I have had moderate to severe rashes. Current doctor says I h...
11236850 tn?1416449590
I have drank alcohol since I was 15 years old, now at 53 ,6 months ago I drank beer , started itching severly, inside my mouth ears etc, ...
4 answers |
1691275 tn?1322331107
This is likely to sound ridiculous, but: last night I ate some pepperoni coated with a black pepper rub, a lot of it, with a friend who h...
719662 tn?1456426397
I have a carrot allergy. When I ingest carrots, raw or cooked, I immediately break out in large hives and severe swelling all over my bod...
1 answer |
I have a reaction after eating fatty meats. Can a person be allergic to fats. I have the same issues when I fry foods,
2 answers |
746512 tn?1388811180
Sorry in advance, I'm just super frustrated and need a little rant. I am so viligant for my allergies, read labels every time I buy some...
2 answers |
well all if you read this my husband was in the hospital over a skin rash on his neck and chest, it became almost cellulitus they still d...
1 answer |
I have had a badly chapped looking lip for three months. Doctor said us probably something viral and prescribed medicene to help symptom...
3 answers |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources