Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
81 - 100 (of 830) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am allergic to nuts (anaphylactic) and eggs, which means I have to worry about what's in a lot of things before I eat them. I double ch...
3 answers |
13285008 tn?1429293136
Hello! I have a situation at hand and I can't quite figure it out. In the past four years I have had two extreme allergic reactions. Th...
3 answers |
329165 tn?1466758304
Hi there, We went out for dinner a week ago, I always have Oysters for entrée and this time was no different. But after I ate 2, I fe...
9 answers |
So my son has several food allergies. But he continues to eat things that causes him to break out. His skin is so bad that the damage is ...
3 answers |
13435728 tn?1429941186
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooke...
1 answer |
Would taking a benadryl prior to a meal or with a meal that contain the offending food prevent diarrhea the following day?
1 answer |
I dont know why but every spring and summer i get there ring worm look alike tiny rings all over my face on top of that my hands and feet...
Allergy test came back I not allergic to anything. Milk, soy, and peanut I tested allergic to years ago. Dr. gave me inhalers I allergic,...
1 answer |
Is anyone else allergic to caffeine like I am? I break out instantly in acne and my heart beats extremely fast.
1 answer |
I'm sensitive to histamine and I'm using a dietary supplement for a long time. It makes my life so easy because I can go out without bein...
My upper lip has swollen from past 5 months...I went through lot of treatment .if I will not continue medicine for 1day ...again it's get...
1 answer |
Hello I have been having really soft diarrhea like stools for the past three weeks. Even though I eat really well, I lift weights and run...
1 answer |
when i drink alcohol or coffee my throats starts to have mucus frequently
1 answer |
I have had a major allergy issue. I started out with chronic yeast infections that have never gone away. It escalated to severe itching u...
My daughter gets a rash on her face when she eats spaghetti sauce and sometimes pizza and salsa. It's a raised pinkish red rash and itch...
7 answers |
2085034 tn?1332400942
About a month ago I had an allergic reaction to squash. I was visiting a friend and did not have access to any anti-hystamines. My past s...
5 answers |
First off, if I never have another drop of beer again it's not that big of a deal. However, I do enjoy a nice cold one very now and again...
3 answers |
Hi, So my question is...why can't I drink alcohol without gagging at even the slightest smell or sip? I'm not a drinker but I want to ...
2 answers |
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later ...
1 answer |
Yesterday when i woke up, i noticed a bitter taste in my mouth. but then proceeded to take a antacid, because i felt stomach issues the d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources