Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
101 - 120 (of 827) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11236850 tn?1416449590
I have drank alcohol since I was 15 years old, now at 53 ,6 months ago I drank beer , started itching severly, inside my mouth ears etc, ...
4 answers |
1691275 tn?1322331107
This is likely to sound ridiculous, but: last night I ate some pepperoni coated with a black pepper rub, a lot of it, with a friend who h...
719662 tn?1456426397
I have a carrot allergy. When I ingest carrots, raw or cooked, I immediately break out in large hives and severe swelling all over my bod...
1 answer |
I have a reaction after eating fatty meats. Can a person be allergic to fats. I have the same issues when I fry foods,
1 answer |
746512 tn?1388811180
Sorry in advance, I'm just super frustrated and need a little rant. I am so viligant for my allergies, read labels every time I buy some...
2 answers |
well all if you read this my husband was in the hospital over a skin rash on his neck and chest, it became almost cellulitus they still d...
1 answer |
I have had a badly chapped looking lip for three months. Doctor said us probably something viral and prescribed medicene to help symptom...
3 answers |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
Hello guys , i have severe reaction to wheat based meal , but dont know if it is allergy but that is weird enough i just get blurry visio...
4 answers |
I am allergic to a lot of things and foods. It's very hard to stay away from the allergen because of so many things cause this to happen....
1 answer |
Hello, this may be a silly question, but I gave my son pb for the first time yesterday. He is a lityle over 2.5 years, and has eaten stuf...
1 answer |
Is there any cure to egg allergy
2 answers |
We are thinking of developing an App to help people better understand and avoid allergens in food products and would require your feedbac...
I have been on 8 mg of methylprednisolone for 8 weeks as a result of food being cross contaminated at a restaurant with some sort of shel...
1 answer |
1768088 tn?1409091415
My 7 yr old son has EE & multiple food allergies. I was just curious if there are many others out there with it. He's allergic to all sea...
1415482 tn?1459706314
Hi. Last week I noticed that my palm and fingertips were itching quite a bit. The itching died down but then I noticed that my whole body...
2 answers |
hi guys i am new guy here from malaysia. i am allergy those those food which contain the benzyl type presevartives food. unfortunenately ...
2 answers |
Hello Both me & my brother suffer from nut allergies especially Almonds, but I can eat peanuts, my brother cannot. We both have simi...
3 answers |
hi guys i live in malaysia. i search lot of product regards skin care autoimmune system type. i try to find the grape seed extract and cq...
1 answer |
This is a severe allergy and I wondering could it be passed down to my baby from me being allergic to it?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources