Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
21 - 40 (of 796) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son developed a sudden, painful attack of hiccups last night. I had read somewhere that pressing your fingers into the hollows behind ...
20 answers |
I had acupuncture treatment 6 months ago for sciatica just before my 18th birthday. The final type tired was deep muscle which left me in...
2 answers |
sir Iam 42 yrs male suffering from varicose veins in both legs, what is the treament for this if it is curable kindly advice Tha...
11 answers |
My 7 year old has struggled with severe croup episodes for years with every mild respiratory condition. This has landed him in the ER a...
1 answer |
How can I treat my partial adrenal insufficiency without taking prednisone. I'm taking 10mg and want to discontinue it do to side effects...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed by multiple gall bladder polyp with size ranging from 2 to 7.5mm. I have mild intermittent pain also. What can I do...
Hello all, I've been dealing with Panic disorder for about 4 and a half years. I was on SSRIs for about 2 years, but decided to come o...
7 answers |
1028452 tn?1398781730
This article may worth to read : http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/
2 answers |
I have already asked question about, but maybe for some different reasons didn't get answer. In previous post I've asked about 'everythin...
2 answers |
Has someone heard anything about uv therapy, uv blood irraadition and benefits of such therapies/systems? Is such kind of therapy effecti...
I have been dealing with hip pain and occasional headaches. Nothing helps. Someone had recommended Kratom and I thought why the heck not,...
2 answers |
Can someone tell me what I should be doing now while waiting to make other medical appointments? Are there foods that I should be stayin...
1 answer |
I already asked this in the anxiety forum. But I'm just wondering if anyone has taken this herb for anxiety. And has it worked? It's call...
11 answers |
I've been considering an alternative methods of fighting my stage4 HCV with MMS and would very much appreciate any help with info. abo...
4 answers |
I've been a private troll, lurking behind my computer screen and reading all of the comments on overcoming narcotic pain medication. I mu...
17 answers |
15740368 tn?1442668697
Hi ! I slammed my right thumb on the car door two weeks ago and I have a small fracture on the distal bone and subungual hematoma. I to...
2 answers |
15312090 tn?1439785306
I have had neuropathy in feet for 10 years but I am not a diabetic. In the past year I had a peroneal tendon tear and since then the late...
1 answer |
12528541 tn?1425791763
I'm interested in alternative treatments to Lyme Disease/Bartonella Infection. I'm a 29 year old female diagnosed with chronic Lyme an...
9 answers |
1110049 tn?1409405744
I would like to know people's experience with this anti depressant please
1 answer |
What are some alternative medications, etc. for hyperthyroidism besides taking Tapizole?
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...