Aa
A
A
Close

Alternative Therapies Community

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

41 - 60 (of 775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I previously posted this on the Anxiety forum and it was recommended that I come over here-- Is there any relation between anxiety and a Vitamin B12 deficiency?
ashrenmar | Last answer
Would green or chamomile tea aid my brain in producing it's own natural GABA?
mothermold | Last answer
968908_tn?1274874715
Hi all, i have just done a questionaire to see where i have any deficiencies and it turns out i have a strong GABA deficiency. So could anyone advise me on how to raise my levels naturally either with food or supplements please. Thank-...
Julie359 | Last answer
Hi, I am male 22 year old. Experiencing burning and tingling in my hands, forearms, feet and in a small around around my lips and jaw. I did have a head aches with similar symptoms but that has almost completely gone away. I was taking v...
Nick28o | Last answer
I would like to go off of Pristiq, can you suggest a homeopathic remedy instead?
Chardonlin | Last answer
Ceragem machine is good for one with HIV? Is putting it low safe for an overnight use?
Gaberone | Posted
I healed my moccasin's style athletes foot. First let me mention that I have tried everything else.. vinegar made it worse, bleach with water (didn't think this was safe, did not penetrate below skin surface, made my feet smell like bl...
cnn135 | Last answer
Hi. Pls any doctor advise me. Ihave been sufferring from sinus problems for long time...ex are facial pressure nasl blockag wihout mucus , mucus dripping at back of throat when waking up from sleep. I had done mri year back and it showed...
mrahman123 | Last answer
I swallowed a small chicken bone about 15 minutes ago, i've skulled water, gurgled and tried to eat bread. unsure weather it's gone yet, but i have looked up symptoms (vomiting, hard to breath, blood in spit etc) but i have none of those...
melias24 | Last answer
I want to know whether I should supplement with Alpha lipoic acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Gluthoine, catalase, and SOD for short period of time to see if I can feel better and get more energy to do things. I have dropped out of school and can’t...
jbourne99 | Last answer
hello there I will make this quick as you are all probably bored of saying the same thing. I am currently a serving soldier in the British Forces and I know that I suffer from anxiety. I am 23 years old. So I'll start from the...
Hugo1991 | Last answer
209987_tn?1451939065
I have 2 ulcers. One in esophagus, the other in lower stomach. I was on antibiotics for strep throat/tonsillitis...the darn things kept blowing up in my throat. This did NOT help the esophagus one little bit, as you can well imagine! I...
tschock | Last answer
I just got my full leg cast removed today, and a weird rash looking thingy has developed on my foot/ankle is it DVT? Is it a blood clot??
melias24 | Last answer
I've had an awful experience with a drug cocktail consisting of several medications for depression (prozac), ADHD (straterra), anxiety (buspar and neurontin), and sleep (trazodone and seroquel). Around 2 months into this chemical ind...
Foxy1969 | Last answer
I m taking 5 htp for almost 15 days but it is not working except first day (the day I start taking the 5 htp capsules).it works well on first after that day its stpps working.also I m taking vitamin b6 capsules.plz tell me the dosage of ...
feelhope | Last answer
Hey, just wondering if i could cease taking metformin for type 2 diabetes and lisinipril and if it would be beneficial for me to replace them with a natural Taurine supplement? I've read studies that suggest Taurine helps high blood p...
CurlyJue | Last answer
Has anyone attempted to use Astragalus or Pau D'Arco as an alternative to Valtrex as a suppression therapy for HSV 2? Is so was any blood work done to check anti-body load for effectiveness? I have read each of these exhibit antiviral pr...
Snyperx | Last answer
Dear HCVers, I was a chronic (very) active Hepatitis B patient. I say "was" because fortunately 2 weeks ago I am totally cured :) I am an under the treatment of Baraclude (a potent anti-viral treatment option for HBV) for 12 months...
SafiSifa | Last answer
Has anyone ever use scalar energy as a treatment tfor hype c? I am trying it now and am going to have a virus load test in two weeks to see if i am free of the virus. If anyone is interested in the results , just let me know and I will s...
Billyhack | Last answer
Hello. I hit my inner ankle bone against the bed post 3+ months ago and the MRI diagnosed a bone bruise. I have consulted podiatrists and orthopedic doctors and their advice for treatment is conflicting, but generally of the conclusion t...
magster123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...