Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Alternative Therapies Community

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

41 - 60 (of 792) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is the use of black tea in the deodorizing foot by foot soak it is healthy
  Posted
1961140 tn?1450742312
Hey All, I hope everyone is keeping their SVR status, or in the process of getting it. Harvoni is due to bring in over 7 billion dollars to Gilead in 2015. I can't even imagine that amount of $$, it is akin to contemplating the size of o...
  Posted
Hi guys. I am a 16-year old student and one of my homeworks in science class is placebo effect. Can anyone tell me what it means please? I have been searching about it in the net and there are so many things that came out. I don’t know w...
  Posted
209987 tn?1451939065
I just started taking 180mg of 80% carvacrol oil of oregano. I have one swollen tonsil, sinus infection, and lungs are full of the yellow stuff too. Don't want to eat sucrets or anything...makes my tea taste funny. Which teas are mos...
  Posted
5669694 tn?1372074010
I have badly pulled muscles and am looking into alternative therapies. I start my actual physical therapy sessions next week and was told I should also have injections into my stomach, hip, back. I have a pulled muscle from my right g...
  Posted
My husband died a year ago after a 2 year battle with cancer. The anguish some people go through is beyond words. Tears rolling just thinking about it. I know for certain that smoking a little weed would have helped him in so many ar...
  Posted
hi! im erson I also got diagnosed with mild dextroscoliosis last dec. 2009,I also failed to my medical this last sep. 11, 2010 when I was applying for work...so disappointing..!maybe that's the cause of my back pain especially at night,...
  Posted
I took a few melatonin to help with my sleeping problem and I wanted to know how many it takes before you OD
  Posted
I went today to a doctors appointment, he placed a headband on me hooked to a device. The device was then hooked to a computer, he said the device reads my energy and my vibrations. He said he detected many things. Like an allergy I did ...
  Posted
Has anyone experienced sever pain after sessions with acupuncture? I was in car accident and am being treated by an acupuncturist, First time was OK, a little discomfort, but shockingbpain when he put needle in my ankle, so he removed it...
  Posted
Ok ive had diabetes for 5 years this coming week and i am 15 years old. Diabetes has deffinently changed the way that i go out with friends and i relieze that i cant do all the things that they do to have fun, like drink alcohol. I know ...
  Posted
Hello, I am new to the board. I had a groin/abdomen injury about 7 months ago. Tried Physical Therapy, Chiro and all diff types of Doctors before I was lead to a general surgeon for a possible hernia. I had Laproscopic Inguinal mesh ...
  Posted
Hi THERE Can I take calendula tincture constantly ?thanks
  Posted
I have suffer from depression inmsonia anxiety and I have tree herniated disk onmy cervical and 3 on my lumber I don't want to take any medication and iam in lots of pain and don't sleep .What should I do.?
  Posted
I previously posted this on the Anxiety forum and it was recommended that I come over here-- Is there any relation between anxiety and a Vitamin B12 deficiency?
  Posted
Would green or chamomile tea aid my brain in producing it's own natural GABA?
  Posted
968908 tn?1274874715
Hi all, i have just done a questionaire to see where i have any deficiencies and it turns out i have a strong GABA deficiency. So could anyone advise me on how to raise my levels naturally either with food or supplements please. Thank-...
  Posted
what can alternative medicine help with neuropathy?
  Posted
Hi, I am male 22 year old. Experiencing burning and tingling in my hands, forearms, feet and in a small around around my lips and jaw. I did have a head aches with similar symptoms but that has almost completely gone away. I was taking v...
  Posted
I would like to go off of Pristiq, can you suggest a homeopathic remedy instead?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
Top Alternative Medicine Answerers
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA