Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
61 - 80 (of 796) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have suffer from depression inmsonia anxiety and I have tree herniated disk onmy cervical and 3 on my lumber I don't want to take any m...
4 answers |
I previously posted this on the Anxiety forum and it was recommended that I come over here-- Is there any relation between anxiety and a...
4 answers |
Would green or chamomile tea aid my brain in producing it's own natural GABA?
3 answers |
what can alternative medicine help with neuropathy?
3 answers |
Hi, I am male 22 year old. Experiencing burning and tingling in my hands, forearms, feet and in a small around around my lips and jaw. I ...
1 answer |
I would like to go off of Pristiq, can you suggest a homeopathic remedy instead?
2 answers |
Ceragem machine is good for one with HIV? Is putting it low safe for an overnight use?
I healed my moccasin's style athletes foot. First let me mention that I have tried everything else.. vinegar made it worse, bleach with...
7 answers |
Hi. Pls any doctor advise me. Ihave been sufferring from sinus problems for long time...ex are facial pressure nasl blockag wihout mucus ...
6 answers |
I swallowed a small chicken bone about 15 minutes ago, i've skulled water, gurgled and tried to eat bread. unsure weather it's gone yet, ...
1 answer |
I want to know whether I should supplement with Alpha lipoic acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Gluthoine, catalase, and SOD for short period of time t...
24 answers |
hello there I will make this quick as you are all probably bored of saying the same thing. I am currently a serving soldier in the Bri...
1 answer |
209987 tn?1451939065
I have 2 ulcers. One in esophagus, the other in lower stomach. I was on antibiotics for strep throat/tonsillitis...the darn things kept ...
2 answers |
I just got my full leg cast removed today, and a weird rash looking thingy has developed on my foot/ankle is it DVT? Is it a blood clot??
1 answer |
I've had an awful experience with a drug cocktail consisting of several medications for depression (prozac), ADHD (straterra), anxiety (b...
1 answer |
I m taking 5 htp for almost 15 days but it is not working except first day (the day I start taking the 5 htp capsules).it works well on f...
9 answers |
Hey, just wondering if i could cease taking metformin for type 2 diabetes and lisinipril and if it would be beneficial for me to replace ...
1 answer |
Has anyone attempted to use Astragalus or Pau D'Arco as an alternative to Valtrex as a suppression therapy for HSV 2? Is so was any blood...
2 answers |
Dear HCVers, I was a chronic (very) active Hepatitis B patient. I say "was" because fortunately 2 weeks ago I am totally cured :) I...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever use scalar energy as a treatment tfor hype c? I am trying it now and am going to have a virus load test in two weeks to s...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources