Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any therapy as it may be dangerous for you.
81 - 100 (of 805) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. Pls any doctor advise me. Ihave been sufferring from sinus problems for long time...ex are facial pressure nasl blockag wihout mucus ...
6 answers |
I swallowed a small chicken bone about 15 minutes ago, i've skulled water, gurgled and tried to eat bread. unsure weather it's gone yet, ...
1 answer |
I want to know whether I should supplement with Alpha lipoic acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Gluthoine, catalase, and SOD for short period of time t...
23 answers |
hello there I will make this quick as you are all probably bored of saying the same thing. I am currently a serving soldier in the Bri...
1 answer |
209987 tn?1451939065
I have 2 ulcers. One in esophagus, the other in lower stomach. I was on antibiotics for strep throat/tonsillitis...the darn things kept ...
2 answers |
I just got my full leg cast removed today, and a weird rash looking thingy has developed on my foot/ankle is it DVT? Is it a blood clot??
1 answer |
I've had an awful experience with a drug cocktail consisting of several medications for depression (prozac), ADHD (straterra), anxiety (b...
1 answer |
I m taking 5 htp for almost 15 days but it is not working except first day (the day I start taking the 5 htp capsules).it works well on f...
9 answers |
Hey, just wondering if i could cease taking metformin for type 2 diabetes and lisinipril and if it would be beneficial for me to replace ...
1 answer |
Has anyone attempted to use Astragalus or Pau D'Arco as an alternative to Valtrex as a suppression therapy for HSV 2? Is so was any blood...
2 answers |
Dear HCVers, I was a chronic (very) active Hepatitis B patient. I say "was" because fortunately 2 weeks ago I am totally cured :) I...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever use scalar energy as a treatment tfor hype c? I am trying it now and am going to have a virus load test in two weeks to s...
1 answer |
Hello. I hit my inner ankle bone against the bed post 3+ months ago and the MRI diagnosed a bone bruise. I have consulted podiatrists and...
3 answers |
Is it safe to drink ginger beer while taking warfarin after valve replacement, and what effects will it have
1 answer |
I have been on synthroid for over 15 years, about 5 years ago I noticed a lot of hair on the bathroom floor, but I wasn't too concerned. ...
3 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Hi Guys wonder if anyone has any ideas about this ..last week or two I have found music I have heard on a Movie or ad is repeating itself...
1 answer |
1447695 tn?1284642893
good day! i just want to ask..a friend of mine had undergone an chest x-ray and the result was fibrotic strands...pull tb..i just want to...
2 answers |
If alternative medicine worked, do you know what it would be called ? "Medicine."
4 answers |
Are there any treatments (natural, homeopathic, nutritional) for hypovolemia (low blood volume)
6 answers |
Is there a chart out there somewhere that will describe the best time of day to take each type of vitamin and supplement, whether to take...
6 answers |
A
A
Alternative Therapies Community Resources