Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
81 - 100 (of 793) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
6 answers |
I have been on synthroid for over 15 years, about 5 years ago I noticed a lot of hair on the bathroom floor, but I wasn't too concerned. ...
4 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Hi Guys wonder if anyone has any ideas about this ..last week or two I have found music I have heard on a Movie or ad is repeating itself...
1 answer |
1447695 tn?1284642893
good day! i just want to ask..a friend of mine had undergone an chest x-ray and the result was fibrotic strands...pull tb..i just want to...
2 answers |
If alternative medicine worked, do you know what it would be called ? "Medicine."
5 answers |
Are there any treatments (natural, homeopathic, nutritional) for hypovolemia (low blood volume)
6 answers |
Is there a chart out there somewhere that will describe the best time of day to take each type of vitamin and supplement, whether to take...
6 answers |
Hello, Has anyone tried beta glucan 1,3d for better health? I want to know others experiences when they took Transfer Point's beta gl...
7 answers |
how do you do a coffee ennama
3 answers |
Hi, I have been living in Latin America for the last year and along the way I have contracted some sort of intestinal issue. I contra...
2 answers |
7729616 tn?1393799092
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in January this year and my thyroid therapist who has been conducting reflexology on me suggested I see a nut...
9 answers |
937868 tn?1379188559
Hello, i want to know if is any more natural way to help my son with ADD/ADHD and my daughter that suffer bipolar disorder. I want for th...
4 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
The medication that the doctor gave DH has made his ( then dime size ) spot of psoriasis larger than a dollar bill. He's tried 3 Rx crea...
8 answers |
I suffer with pain in most parts of my body.And i see my doctors many times.Befor a month i know my uric acid level was 11 .After changin...
4 answers |
A few years ago, I found a naturopath that did a hair mineral test on me. She offered me great supplements and glandulars that made me fe...
2 answers |
7102459 tn?1388460647
who has had successful results with medical (high CBD) cannabis?
Hi. I had some stomach problems and back pain since the end of March. The pain was only on my right side, i kept limping while walking, i...
3 answers |
I would like to know if cannibas can help a 37yr. old with sodium levels. I was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus when i was 3, and here ...
1 answer |
Not a question, but I didn't know how to post here. I've been dx'd with both RA and Osteo arthritis for many years and the natural produc...
Although no real reasearch has been applied to the claims of that of BROWN SEAWEED, there is a lot of benefits associated to the regular ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank