Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
81 - 100 (of 802) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had an awful experience with a drug cocktail consisting of several medications for depression (prozac), ADHD (straterra), anxiety (b...
1 answer |
I m taking 5 htp for almost 15 days but it is not working except first day (the day I start taking the 5 htp capsules).it works well on f...
9 answers |
Hey, just wondering if i could cease taking metformin for type 2 diabetes and lisinipril and if it would be beneficial for me to replace ...
1 answer |
Has anyone attempted to use Astragalus or Pau D'Arco as an alternative to Valtrex as a suppression therapy for HSV 2? Is so was any blood...
2 answers |
Dear HCVers, I was a chronic (very) active Hepatitis B patient. I say "was" because fortunately 2 weeks ago I am totally cured :) I...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever use scalar energy as a treatment tfor hype c? I am trying it now and am going to have a virus load test in two weeks to s...
1 answer |
Hello. I hit my inner ankle bone against the bed post 3+ months ago and the MRI diagnosed a bone bruise. I have consulted podiatrists and...
3 answers |
Is it safe to drink ginger beer while taking warfarin after valve replacement, and what effects will it have
1 answer |
I have been on synthroid for over 15 years, about 5 years ago I noticed a lot of hair on the bathroom floor, but I wasn't too concerned. ...
3 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Hi Guys wonder if anyone has any ideas about this ..last week or two I have found music I have heard on a Movie or ad is repeating itself...
1 answer |
1447695 tn?1284642893
good day! i just want to ask..a friend of mine had undergone an chest x-ray and the result was fibrotic strands...pull tb..i just want to...
2 answers |
If alternative medicine worked, do you know what it would be called ? "Medicine."
4 answers |
Are there any treatments (natural, homeopathic, nutritional) for hypovolemia (low blood volume)
6 answers |
Is there a chart out there somewhere that will describe the best time of day to take each type of vitamin and supplement, whether to take...
6 answers |
Hello, Has anyone tried beta glucan 1,3d for better health? I want to know others experiences when they took Transfer Point's beta gl...
6 answers |
how do you do a coffee ennama
3 answers |
Hi, I have been living in Latin America for the last year and along the way I have contracted some sort of intestinal issue. I contra...
2 answers |
7729616 tn?1393799092
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in January this year and my thyroid therapist who has been conducting reflexology on me suggested I see a nut...
9 answers |
937868 tn?1379188559
Hello, i want to know if is any more natural way to help my son with ADD/ADHD and my daughter that suffer bipolar disorder. I want for th...
3 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
The medication that the doctor gave DH has made his ( then dime size ) spot of psoriasis larger than a dollar bill. He's tried 3 Rx crea...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources