Aa
A
A
Close

Always Dreaming Group

This is a group to chat about any dreams you have had while you were sleeping, and/or about lucid dreaming.

1 - 20 (of 23) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone! I have a recurring dream about wounds on my body. Different dream-books provide different interpretations. I don't know which one is correct. I just wanted to ask what apps for dream interpretation do you use. I used these ...
AmandaKuper41 | Posted
Hello! I hope someone will help me to understand my nightmare. I see a recurring dream in which some big animal is chasing me. I alsways wake up in a cold sweat after such dreams. What may this mean?
AmandaKuper41 | Posted
I moved from my home town to another state almost five years ago. The last few years I've been dreaming about walking on the sidewalks in my old neighborhood, waiting on the bus stop. I have recurrent dreams about my grandmother house. M...
Citymom03 | Posted
Hi, I divorced my hubby 2 years ago for infidelity.We had been married for 30 years with a family of 2. It hit me hard to learn my my ex no longer loved me but Im learning to live with it. I often dream my ex comes into my bedroom and ...
ladylou878 | Last answer
I have a reoccurring dreams where my brother-in-law's friend rapes me. They usually go something like this: It usually starts out that I am out doing stuff alone. He will somehow manage to push his way in and rape me. I wake up fr...
teddybears4ever2 | Last answer
Hi everyone, I just recently joined this site in hope for some answers. I'm 16 year old male and ever since I can remember, I see things EVERY night when I wake up. When I wake up everything is very staticky which I was told is normal bu...
Murph65 | Last answer
4059843_tn?1452487704
Hi everyone. I have just joined this group a few minutes ago, and i hope you will be able to help me. Wepl the other night i had a dream about me killing someone. I mean like stabbing my friend (i think it was a friend from what i rememb...
mishymoshymarcy | Last answer
5920272_tn?1376705139
I have been dealing with this for a few years now, but now at least a few times a week for the last few months... I finally decided to see if I could find any information about it.. My sleep doctor just says I have nightmare disorder. Th...
danilyon | Last answer
I dreamed that I woke up very scared and feeling that horrible dread you feel after a dream like that, I dreamed that men came into my tiny trailer that I lived in.I could go back to sleep so I went up to big house my landlord lived in. ...
thelastbutterfly | Last answer
1419501_tn?1320209910
Almost 5 months ago our family suffered a horrific loss. It was a truck accident that took my brother and he left behind a young family who are now struggleing to cope with every day to day life without him. Not a day goes by where we do...
kellibubba | Last answer
450578_tn?1281870686
It is 4am where I am and I am so terrified to even go back to sleep. I had a dream that I was told that my mom died in a car accident while with her boyfriend. He survived but my mom didnt.In my dream when someone told me I fell over and...
mmm297 | Last answer
1483550_tn?1307289364
So recently ive had the same dream twice. And i find this odd because i usually don't remember dreams, but for some reason this one i did: I dream that im on a beach. There's a dock that extends out into the water. There are other ...
brittalious | Last answer
675347_tn?1365464245
I always dreamed, and remembered them well. I dreamed mostly good or interesting dreams, landscapes, adventures, quite good things. Almost always with my dog. Now suddenly for weeks I cannot remember anything! I know I have dreamed. I...
ginger899 | Last answer
1414299_tn?1283001517
i had a dream i was on top of a car park i lost the plot u know i was in a psychotic state and i thought things were chasing me and i was standing on the edge of the top of green street car park crying wanting to die and i was gonna jum...
butterfly0fairy | Posted
I always dream and usally remember it too. Last night I dreamt that I was visting my parents and my toe was hurting a lot. Suddenly I saw that it was about to fall off my foot and I started crying. Then my father, brother and sister imme...
confusedjan10 | Posted
1198531_tn?1361347278
most of my dreams are nightmare and frightening...is there any special reason for that,or it's natural?do you think my soul has a problem?is there any solution to get rid of them?
honey156 | Last answer
1236133_tn?1270313735
i keep dreaming about my dad which died 23 years ago and my poor mam who is now 86 and as been ill for 3 years now , in my dream my dad is always by her bed visiting her at her care home when i was visiting mam a few weeks ago she asked...
valleylady54 | Last answer
653169_tn?1303449969
I recently had a dream that I went to the grocery store as usual but couldn't find what I was looking for so I left. When I got outside I started drinking a stranger's blood and then I flew to the top of a tree. I soon woke up feeling ...
Shanna707 | Last answer
675347_tn?1365464245
I had lucid dreams (when you know, in the dream, that you are dreaming) But as soon as I do realize that it kind of gives me a shock, and I wake up! So I have no idea where this realization could lead. I've heard that lucid dreaming can ...
ginger899 | Last answer
1145691_tn?1291481938
So I'm trying to concieve and hasnt been working out so well. I lost a baby last July, and haven't been able to get preggers since. About a month ago I had a dream, that my sister came to me, excited because she found a new way to have ...
MissmyAngel | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 hr ago
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I CAN DO ANYTHING I PUT MY ... Comment
20 hrs ago