Aa
A
A
Close
Alzheimer's Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 578) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11924850 tn?1462581911
My beloved sister was dxd with Sudden Onset Dementia (Re: Alzheimers a year ago at 63). Short-term memory loss. How short term is short...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am told by a cousin that it is "in our genes" My dad had it and now my aunt has it both on father's side. PLEASE HELP
2 answers |
In late 2014 my grandmother (84 then) started thinking people who had been dead had visited her that day. It went on with more confusion ...
1 answer |
My Step dad was recently diagnosed with alzheimers' . My Mom lives in a small city that I really don't feel good in and it's away from f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My wife is 68 and has m.s. she takes prozac,lorazepam for nerves and sleeping,seroquel for major mood swings and now aricept. Is this to ...
4 answers |
My mom has dementia and now it has gone so bad that I am thinking of contacting an assisted living centre in Arizona named Prestige Care ...
2 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Researchers at Tufts University in Boston wanted to examine the effects of walnuts a nut rich in omega-3s on the accumulation of polyubiq...
1 answer |
Hi all, my dad has alzheimers and mom I think is getting dementia. I moved from another state to help them,originally I lived with them. ...
1 answer |
My mom was diagnosed with Lewy Body dementia in October 2015. Her disease has progressed a lot in the last 4 months. I found out recent...
4 answers | 1 comment |
HI, My mother was prescribed Selegiline after some routine blood/urine tests. I found that the drug is MAOI and specifically prescribe...
3 answers |
Out of the blue i started having fear and bad thoughts about my mom developing Alzheimer disease. She had a head injury when i was 12 and...
1 answer |
My husband has early onset Alzheimer's, symptoms beginning 10 years ago, and it is progressing very slowly. 2.5 years ago, he was hospit...
2 answers |
Drugs increase death rate of Alzheimer's patients The use of anti-psychotic drugs used to treat dementia patients. First of all...
3 answers |
my husband was officially diagnosed just this past May... I have known I think in my mind for the past three years... he is having a toug...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my husband has dementia and hear failure.he gets very agitated also has sundown syndrome. he wants to go to the hospital or docs every da...
2 answers |
This is my first post here and i discovered the forum while looking for information about symptoms I've been experiencing. For the pas...
7 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
MEMORY PRESERVATION DIET™ © 2005 TO REDUCE RISK AND SLOW PROGRESSION OF ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE http://www.researchgate.net/publicati...
1 answer |
I drank 2 vodka and 2 beers, i didn't really drink it but took a sip on all of them and threw it in the drain, and after that day i woke ...
My mother has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. She lives with us now. Things used to be ok in the beginning, but now she gets really aggr...
3 answers |
Don't really have a question, just need help and to vent.. my husband has worked for a gentlemen for aboit 30 years. . They are also very...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources