Alzheimer's Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bbinhb
For years I would hear my mother in her bedroom at night talking. I had assumed she was on the phone. Finally, I actu...
jemma116Aug 22
rumpledAug 16
By 1slowmotion
My neighbors doctor prescribed fluoxetine and namenda before MRI being done.test came back no signs of alzheimers di...
By vamom1
My dad passed away at 60 from what I thought was Alzheimers. I always had my doubts since my dad lost his motor skil...
By StandwithSeniors
Would it be helpful to families who advocate for home care to have extra support in planning care to have a professio...
9993344_tn?1407132163
mjthemfdjAug 06
rumpledAug 05
By mjthemfdj
My mom is currently taking Diazepam, Levetiracetam and Alprazolam. Is there any problems mixing all these meds together
By triumphtr5 Blank
are there any products on the market that can help short term memory loss that are safe and work as well as they claim?
rumpledJul 25
By explorebeyond
My grandmother is 77 years old she has had the Alzheimer disease for about 10 years. Every single doctor says she hea...
By salfordsally
I have for many, many years suffered terribly with my memory. Becoming very frustrated with not knowing simple words ...
By CGDAUGHTER
Do elderly people with Vascular Dementia really "forget" how to balance and walk?
7702943_tn?1393811818
By LadyNissan Blank
My mom has Alzheimer's/Dementia and she lives in Indiana, she is my best friend and always has been. I feel like I'm ...
rumpledJun 16
rumpledJun 11
rumpledJun 09
By luvdolphins58
My dad was diagnosed couple months ago. I'm going with him to Dr this time. What questions should I ask what kind of ...
By luvdolphins58
My dad 80 yrs old just diagnosed with alheimisers. How long b4 he totally unable take care of himself. Any help would...
By sml615
My mother has had all the classic Alzheimer's symptoms for the last 5 years. My father has been in denial and would ...
By Nansea59
my mom is 93. she has advanced Alzheimer's and dementia. recently she broke her rt femer. now rehabbing in a facilit...
By ispot
My mom has been forgetting important aspects of her life, like whether or not she has kids, or whether her dad has di...
By pamcd3
Should Aricept 10mg and Exelon patch be used together? Is this safe? Also taking Namenda XR.
By jellytot1661
i have had my results back off my mri scan after having mini strokes it says i have small vessel disease does that me...
By yogini_13
hello, i wanna know how is the alzeimer actually occurs.. i mean how does it happen..is it that the brain neurones be...
By Liv_11
My mom (aged 60) is having mild language problems. She confuses my name and the cats name. She says "goodnight" in th...
By Amiesbest
When can you tell the difference between dementia and Alzheimer's?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
16 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank