Aa
A
A
Close
Alzheimer's Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment
21 - 40 (of 578) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
144586 tn?1284669764
Rather than me doing a " cut and paste" do a google search for "Alzheimer's" and "treatment" and "ultrasound". It's too early to get hope...
2 answers |
I need to wear a camera on my shirt and have someone watch online to ensure ( to the best of their ability) my safety I have found alzhi...
212161 tn?1476095111
when my mom had alz i found out you have to go into their world, as long as they are not getting hurt, you need to be in their world. and...
After diagnosis, how much exercise should be incorporated into a disease management routine?
2 answers |
my mother is in a nursing home and has obvious confusion sometimes, short term memory loss, but most of all she has a lot of hallucinatio...
19 answers |
My mom is 71 and has recently been diagnosed with early alzheimers. After several appts. the past couple of years with neurologists, psy...
1 answer |
I am a 54 years old male in good overall health, married for 17 years in a occasionally tense relationship with my wife but with two wond...
4 answers |
My mother, 76 years old, was recently hospitalized with a seizure that they determined was due to low sodium that may have been caused or...
2 answers |
I seem to be forgetting a lot of things at work these days and its starting to bother me. I was watching tv with my husband and a Toyota ...
2 answers |
TO MY DEAR FRIENDS AND MAYBE SOME NEW FRIENDS Me and my stupid problems who wants to hear all that no one can do anything. I am losing m...
1 answer |
567061 tn?1231191081
My mother has alzheimers and she says she has bugs crawling under the skin on her body. The spots she shows me are old age spots our fami...
5 answers |
My 82 year-old mother has had severe itching for a while and nothing has helped so far. The doctor prescribed the use of different soap a...
11 answers |
212161 tn?1476095111
here if anyone needs to talk, will do my best to help you out or just listen
1236893 tn?1408490528
Statistics one in three people will die with some form of Alzheimer’s disease or some other form of dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease rec...
Would it be helpful to families who advocate for home care to have extra support in planning care to have a professional planner and Alzh...
5 answers |
212161 tn?1476095111
Hi, well here we are in 2015 , wow how time flys, my prayer this year is that all has a very safe and great year, prayers for those who h...
4512920 tn?1355715419
Dear all, I‘m on the other side of the Pacific.My mom died of cancer 6 years ago,well, the worst of the winter should be over. But to my...
4 answers |
My mother has had all the classic Alzheimer's symptoms for the last 5 years. My father has been in denial and would not get her tested o...
5 answers |
Doctor has 83 year old mother with Alzheimer's on Trazadone 1/2 a 100mg tab at HS and Tramadol 0.5mg to 1mg TID. for Anxiety. Some nights...
1 answer |
My mother is 86 and has dementia. She is on Namenda and also takes a blood thinner and a high blood pressure pill but that is all. I took...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources