Aa
A
A
Close
Alzheimer's Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment
61 - 80 (of 577) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom (aged 60) is having mild language problems. She confuses my name and the cats name. She says "goodnight" in the morning and "good ...
6 answers |
When can you tell the difference between dementia and Alzheimer's?
2 answers |
Hello! My Dad is 79 and is starting to show signs of Alzheimer's. Examples include: cellphone in the microwave, forgetting names/ events,...
6 answers |
Can this medicine cause short term memory loss
1 answer |
My great grandmother is 90 something and she was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. She remembers her kids, but never what came after...
3 answers |
907672 tn?1381029323
My mom just turned 70 and for the last couple of years I've noticed she often struggles to find the right words when talking. At first i...
6 answers |
Hello, my grandpa was diagnosed about 9 years ago with Alzheimer's and dementia. He's now 84. My grandma has been caring for him ever sin...
2 answers |
I am51 years old and over the past few years m y memory has deteriorated to the point where I can’t remember much of anything it seems. ...
3 answers |
212161 tn?1432037254
I hope everyone has a Happy start to a new year, if ya go out be safe, and remember to hug and let your love ones know your there for the...
My mom's medication regeime has had risperdal added to it. She is alteady on zoloff and the standards for alzeheimer's including namenda....
3 answers |
What are the early stages of detection for mental decline?
6 answers |
212161 tn?1432037254
wishing everyone great holidays and be safe
she callsometimes, when i don't answer and calling her she asks why i called her earlier. Note that it was she who called me. Also someti...
10 answers |
My mother is 53 years old, and I've noticed some alarming changes in her behavior as well as her health. She has put on at least 70 lbs i...
10 answers |
What is the danger of moving my mother from California to Wyoming? I was told by several people that the altitude is too high and not goo...
5 answers |
1547280 tn?1294170469
Hi there, I'm a 44 yr old woman in good general health. I've always had problems with memory - and it certainly isn't getting any bet...
3 answers |
5300020 tn?1376765979
So while deciding to place mom in an ALZ home wasdifficult, she has improved a bit. We miss her, but visit 2-3 times a week. And I'm in c...
1 answer |
6491172 tn?1381845498
Hi. My grandmother has alzheimer's and she is in a critical fase Let me explain it all. She was always a complicated person, always with ...
3 answers |
My Mom has been having trouble sleeping, and they put her on antidepressant, which now has made her depressed and not herself. I am hav...
6 answers |
good night well about 20 days ago I had a tremor on the right cheek, not given much attention, 15 for now I'm having some trouble spe...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources