Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alzheimer's Disease Community

My mom was diagnosed with Lewy Body dementia in October 2015. Her disease has progressed a lot in the last 4 months. I found out recent...
HI, My mother was prescribed Selegiline after some routine blood/urine tests. I found that the drug is MAOI and specifically prescribe...
My husband has early onset Alzheimer's, symptoms beginning 10 years ago, and it is progressing very slowly. 2.5 years ago, he was hospit...
Drugs increase death rate of Alzheimer's patients The use of anti-psychotic drugs used to treat dementia patients. First of all...
my husband was officially diagnosed just this past May... I have known I think in my mind for the past three years... he is having a toug...
my husband has dementia and hear failure.he gets very agitated also has sundown syndrome. he wants to go to the hospital or docs every da...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life