Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alzheimer's Disease Community

This is my first post here and i discovered the forum while looking for information about symptoms I've been experiencing. For the pas...
My mother has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. She lives with us now. Things used to be ok in the beginning, but now she gets really aggr...
Don't really have a question, just need help and to vent.. my husband has worked for a gentlemen for aboit 30 years. . They are also very...
Rather than me doing a " cut and paste" do a google search for "Alzheimer's" and "treatment" and "ultrasound". It's too early to get hope...
After diagnosis, how much exercise should be incorporated into a disease management routine?
I am a 54 years old male in good overall health, married for 17 years in a occasionally tense relationship with my wife but with two wond...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life