Aa
A
A
Close
Alzheimer's Disease Forum
This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Alzheimer's Disease.
1 - 20 (of 20) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our mother started not urinating. She also was constipated. After being hospitalized twice and getting the run around I finally got them...
3 answers |
1831414 tn?1318862548
Hi my previously healthy 26 year old daughter other then severe episodic migraine with aura genetic from her father, has been declining ...
3 answers |
Hello, i am very worried about my dad. He is 63 years old. there no no alzheimers history in the ffamily. All my grandparents died after ...
4 answers |
My mom and my aunt (mom's sister) are both in their mid 80's and suffering from Alzheimer's. My mom was the first one diagnoised 6years a...
9 answers |
I recently had a ct scan on my brain because I was having some dizzy spells and the report stated that I had some volume loss in back par...
2 answers |
I went to the ER at the beginning of the month because I have had swelling around my eyes since June 23. My eyes twitch and they are perf...
3 answers |
My mother who has alzheimers grinds her teeth constantly, all her waking hours. Are there any suggestions on how to prevent this?
2 answers |
212161 tn?1476095111
ALZ
hi dr thank you for your time . my mothers moter had alz in her 80 my mother has it now shes in her 60. there are 4 of us daughters ...
3 answers |
I read in my news paper about a month ago that drinking two cups of strong coffee a day can help prevent alzheimers disease, is there an...
2 answers |
769317 tn?1235024336
All of the overturned "upside down" in her, and our lives, in mid-December last year. Began to vomit, secrete a lot of saliva during slee...
6 answers |
I am interested in this treatment for my brain damaged daughter. Have you gotten any additional information on it. I've known about t...
1 answer |
A close family member was told by his nuerologist "the memory part of brain is shrinking on both sides". He then set up an appointment wi...
2 answers |
Hi, My mother has alzheimers and is still functioning quite well. We noticed about 2 weeks ago a pulsating in her upper leg. It is con...
1 answer |
My mother passed away on July 7th and she had been diagnosed with Dementia (Alzheimer's Disease). She was also experiencing several t...
2 answers |
I have heard that there is a gene that can tell you if you have a probility for Alzheimer's. Has anyone heard anything about this? Please...
2 answers |
I have had memory loss over the past 2 years, I'm a 47 yr. old female. There are things I don't remember in the recent past and no matte...
3 answers |
969466 tn?1247745139
i am just curious. i have had signs of forgetfulness. not just the typical memory loss but at times to me worse. like the other day, i co...
5 answers |
784382 tn?1376934640
my grandpa has recently been diagnosed with alzheimers , i wanna say with in the last year. last week he thought he was at work talking ...
3 answers |
A
A