Amputee - Orthopedic Rehabilitation Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Amputee & Orthopedic Rehab Forum. This is a place where members can post personal questions about this subject and receive answers from highly qualified physicians . Members can also find and share information and support with others who share their interest in amputee and orthopedic rehab, limb loss and prosthetics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By cleanbowled Blank
I fractured my left femur on April 2012, in a bike accident. It was broken into 2 pieces in the middle. I was operate...
By cedejah Blank
Hi, below are my results, can anyone tell me what they mean in laymans terms and whether or not I should expect surg...
By ThorAndTheCap Blank
3 years ago i fell on my pinky and dislocated it and when my mom took me to the hospital all the doctor did was put o...
By PrincessCerros Blank
Two days ago i been having this tummy ache, i couldnt eat well and everythinh i'll eat i'll throw up. I was really li...
By ankit786 Blank
my mother had pain in her knee from last 6 month. she regular taken medicine but no effects appears..many hospital ...
By barisg Blank
my mri arthrogram procedure was really hard and painful, surgeon tried to enter the capsule for 20 minutes and wanted...
By floxicated Blank
I am a 40 year old male, no major medical problems. I took a 7 day course of 400mg Avelox about one month ago (April ...
By Kennynxn Blank
I had compartment syndrome. Got a double fasiotomy on right lower leg. Got foot drop I have no movement from below th...
By gurmeetrehal Blank
hmmmm i am gonna tell you the exact conclusion they have made out of my MRI, that is "GRADE 2 TEAR POSTERIOR HORN LAT...
By gurmeetrehal Blank
hmmmm i am gonna tell you the exact conclusion they have made out of my MRI, that is "GRADE 2 TEAR POSTERIOR HORN LAT...
680767 tn?1254834175
By barrettsark Blank
My Son a 10 year old healthy kid was playing on the play ground Thur. On the monkey bars he slipped & hit his shin, ...
2117429 tn?1334672357
By Tracilee30 Blank
My MRI results were as follows ....what does this mean ? Disc bulge at L4-5 contacting the L5 nerve root in the right...
Jeffrey Heckman, DO Mar 29, 2012
By JHubs Blank
Hello, Just signed up to the forum and looking to see if anyone can provide some guidance. I am a competitive soft...
17568 tn?1424977159
Jeffrey Heckman, DO Mar 16, 2012
1phantomdrMar 16, 2012
Jeffrey Heckman, DO Mar 15, 2012
By Cindy Blank
Hi Thank you for taking my question. What causes phantom limb pain? Does rehabilitation work to reduce this prob...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now