Aa
A
A
Close

Amputee - Orthopedic Rehabilitation Forum

Welcome to the Amputee & Orthopedic Rehab Forum. This is a place where members can post personal questions about this subject and receive answers from highly qualified physicians . Members can also find and share information and support with others who share their interest in amputee and orthopedic rehab, limb loss and prosthetics.

1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I fractured my left femur on April 2012, in a bike accident. It was broken into 2 pieces in the middle. I was operated on the same day with IM nailing, with a pair of screws at the top( below the hip) and bottom( above the knee). My surg...
cleanbowled | Posted
Hi, below are my results, can anyone tell me what they mean in laymans terms and whether or not I should expect surgery? thanks! Exam description: RIGHT MR LOWER EXT JOINT W/O CONTRAST Indication: Effusion. Clicking. Difficulity ...
cedejah | Posted
3 years ago i fell on my pinky and dislocated it and when my mom took me to the hospital all the doctor did was put one of those popsicle sticks on it and wrapped it with gauze and about 3 weeks later he took it off and my pinky was stil...
ThorAndTheCap | Posted
Two days ago i been having this tummy ache, i couldnt eat well and everythinh i'll eat i'll throw up. I was really light headed with a big knot in my throat not even willing to drink water i had alot of nausea. But tonight the babys keep...
PrincessCerros | Posted
my mother had pain in her knee from last 6 month. she regular taken medicine but no effects appears..many hospital and orthopedic experts cant solve the problem.just write down some medicine. she got some physiotherapy also..but probl...
ankit786 | Posted
my mri arthrogram procedure was really hard and painful, surgeon tried to enter the capsule for 20 minutes and wanted me to externally rotate my shoulder during the needle injection. next day, i had pain in external rotation and after 7 ...
barisg | Posted
I am a 40 year old male, no major medical problems. I took a 7 day course of 400mg Avelox about one month ago (April 5th). I have had a good amount of tendon pain mostly in left achilles and in tendons on top and bottom of arch of foot a...
floxicated | Posted
I had compartment syndrome. Got a double fasiotomy on right lower leg. Got foot drop I have no movement from below the knee it's like always hurting burning swelling I can hardly walk I fall all the time it's been 3 years. I want the leg...
Kennynxn | Posted
hmmmm i am gonna tell you the exact conclusion they have made out of my MRI, that is "GRADE 2 TEAR POSTERIOR HORN LATERAL MENISCUS WITH ATROPHIC ACL WITH MILD JOINT EFFUSION & MILD BONE EDEMA UPPER END TIBIA AND LOWER END FEMUR".. THIS I...
gurmeetrehal | Posted
hmmmm i am gonna tell you the exact conclusion they have made out of my MRI, that is "GRADE 2 TEAR POSTERIOR HORN LATERAL MENISCUS WITH ATROPHIC ACL WITH MILD JOINT EFFUSION & MILD BONE EDEMA UPPER END TIBIA AND LOWER END FEMUR".. THIS I...
gurmeetrehal | Posted
680767_tn?1254834175
My Son a 10 year old healthy kid was playing on the play ground Thur. On the monkey bars he slipped & hit his shin, fell forward while his leg was stuck in the bars. He was ok at first & was able to walk but it hurt. End of the day h...
barrettsark | Posted
2117429_tn?1334672357
My MRI results were as follows ....what does this mean ? Disc bulge at L4-5 contacting the L5 nerve root in the right lateral recess and effacing the fat plane between the exiting L4 nerve root in the neural foraminal/extraforaminal regi...
Tracilee30 | Posted
Hello, Just signed up to the forum and looking to see if anyone can provide some guidance. I am a competitive softball player and 4 weeks ago I incurred a Grade 2 shoulder separation when I fell shoulder first into the dirt. I went to...
JHubs | Last answer
17568_tn?1424977159
Hi Thank you for taking my question. What causes phantom limb pain? Does rehabilitation work to reduce this problem?
Cindy | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now