Anal Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jolizzie15 minutes
gga20Aug 27
By Tams1574
Hi i'm sixteen years old and have never had a problem with the down under area, but for the past week or two it hurts...
KirataraSep 01
By JILLI
Have suffered chronic low back pain on waking for 10 years. No diagnosis. Pain eases after getting up, emptying bla...
krisnileJul 22
By 14Louise
I was diagnosed with Stage I anal cancer in March. Don't have to do chemo. So far I've had four radiation treatments ...
By anonymyass
For about two years now my anus has been raw, and during anykind of physical activity secreting. I have to go to the ...
By Shirlycommunity
I'm a 21 year old female and I've had a single clear-ish pimple/boil thing around my anus. I haven't been sexually ac...
By Christye24
I am 41 years old, when I go to have a bowel movement I have been fainting, vomiting, breaking out in sweats, my lips...
By Smores17
This has been happening more often now that I've gotten a year older. After I #2 (sorry I don't like those other wor...
By ericef11
Hello, I am a 21 year old gay male who has a hard lump inside of my anus. It's rock hard but it doesn't hurt. I can ...
By BGirl14
Hello four years ago I had a child and after laber I noticed what I believe to be a skin tag. Now I'm 11 weeks pregna...
By laurach426
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my st...
By concerned3933
I'm concerned as i am having a surgery for hemorroids and yet the Dr. says that one of the areas that was bleeding wa...
By pleaksie
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a membe...
By johnnyky Blank
Hi, I'm a 31 yo male, I have a question about some ongoing issues. First a little background info. In March, I had a ...
By trixieboo
To be honest i cant believe I have resulted to this! I am having problems it feels like I have a cut around my bum ho...
By maria657
One day I went to the restrom and notice a when I started wipping I felt a small bumb nd I thought it was pimple so I...
gbm1Apr 07
By MsHopeful2u Blank
Hello, I had a sore on my genital area( lookn nuffn like pics I see online) and thought I might of had contracted he...
By Lindsb512
Hi, Im 25 yo female, almost 26. I had sharp tailbone pain on and off for 3 days in i think march 2012...went away th...
Lindsb512Mar 19
Sam9977Aug 04, 2013
leukocyteAug 04, 2013
Sam9977Aug 02, 2013
By Sam9977 Blank
Okay so yesterday all day long my anus had been bothering me a bit, but only when I sat down I had pain. So I finally...
By AMLA1966 Blank
Hi, My mother has been suffering from anal pain for the past 6 years - this pain occurs from the moment she wakes ...
Andre714Jul 25, 2013
Moose811903Jul 19, 2013
By Andre714 Blank
I was with this woman who would slip her finger inside my butthole alot of the time during sexual intercourse. She wo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank