Aa
A
A
Close
Anal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a growth on rectum next to anus it bleeds when I wipe its gotten to where it hurts all the time it gives me rashes andi have to ...
MY GASTROLOGIST JUST DID A COLONOSCOPY ABOUT 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO. HE INFORMED ME AFTER THE PROCEDURE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MAJOR THAT HE HA...
Hi I have developed strange symptoms month ago that stated as narrower stools than usual and having trouble to throw off my stools so...
Three days ago when using the restroom, I noticed a mass about the size of a pea had formed about 1.5 inches away from my anus. Felt lik...
2 answers |
Hi I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post but for a few months now I've had just a really red bottom and I can't stop itching m...
1 answer |
I am a 36 year old male with no history of cancer on the male side but my mother is a breast cancer survivor. I have been experiencing r...
1 answer |
IF A SHEMALE OR TRANSEXUAL GAVE ME ORAL SEX (*******) AND I EJACULATE IN HER MOUTH , WOULD THAT PUT ME ON RISK OF GETTING INFECTED BY AID...
1 answer |
The skin around my anas started peeling off years ago , now da condition is worse , da area around my anas is staring 2 get swollen n it ...
Hi i'm sixteen years old and have never had a problem with the down under area, but for the past week or two it hurts to go poop, almost ...
2 answers |
Have suffered chronic low back pain on waking for 10 years. No diagnosis. Pain eases after getting up, emptying bladder and walking aro...
1 answer |
For about two years now my anus has been raw, and during anykind of physical activity secreting. I have to go to the bathroom multiple ti...
I am 41 years old, when I go to have a bowel movement I have been fainting, vomiting, breaking out in sweats, my lips turn almost gray an...
2 answers |
This has been happening more often now that I've gotten a year older. After I #2 (sorry I don't like those other words) and there has be...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 21 year old gay male who has a hard lump inside of my anus. It's rock hard but it doesn't hurt. I can move my middle finge...
2 answers |
Hello four years ago I had a child and after laber I noticed what I believe to be a skin tag. Now I'm 11 weeks pregnant and now it looks ...
1 answer |
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had br...
1 answer |
I'm concerned as i am having a surgery for hemorroids and yet the Dr. says that one of the areas that was bleeding was possibly a tumor.....
1 answer |
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum ...
Hi, I'm a 31 yo male, I have a question about some ongoing issues. First a little background info. In March, I had a some moderate bleedi...
3 answers |
To be honest i cant believe I have resulted to this! I am having problems it feels like I have a cut around my bum hole and every time I ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources