Aa
A
A
Close
Anal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3137213 tn?1392945006
Hi, i suffer with health anxiety so find it hard to stop worrying over things. A few weeks back i started to worry about anal cancer, onl...
4 answers |
I'll start by saying I have scheduled an appointment with a colon/rectal surgeon to be examined, but the appointment is not until next we...
6 answers |
Hi. I had an anal pap done and the result came back as rare atypical squamous cells. I am now referred to a colon/rectal surgeon. What ...
1 answer |
Good afternoon Just to follow up on my last simptoms anal internal itching that is mild but still ongoing.I had proctology exam with ...
2 answers |
Good day I am not a gay and generaly very healty male I contracted genital warts during intercourse with girlfriend who was promisc...
6 answers |
My mom say's it is but don't know if she was just saying so i don't get nervous. http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/ace_gold_26/...
2 answers |
Hi there, This is really embarrassing but I have had pain in the anal area for over 2 yrs now and have nor gotten better. I have lumps...
3 answers |
I used to have anal fissure from time to time in last 5 years but it always get healed itself in 5-6 weeks but last year I got anal fissu...
4 answers |
Embarrassing question: The other day I wiped after a bowel movement and I felt something hard/stuck, like a pimple. I believe it's on the...
1 answer |
2206935 tn?1373642205
i have anal warts confirmed with test at doctor and they bleed sometimes after bowel movments due to friction..im 19years hiv negative ...
1 answer |
I was showering at the gym and noticed a small painless lump deep in my anus, its itchy on occasions. I Googled it and it came up with a...
1 answer |
I've been having severe pain for 2 weeks. I have been to a surgeon and to the er. Both Drs have sd it is not my external hemroids causing...
2 answers |
The medical oncologist gave me morphine sulfate ER 15mg yesterday because percocet wasn't working enough anymore, but the morphine isn't ...
1 answer |
I think it only happens when my stool is hard so what could it be please help me
1 answer |
Ok I'm 25 and when I was like 16 or 17 me and my first boyfriend did anal only once but after that a little down the way I've noticed the...
1 answer |
Dear all, I once had protected vaginal sex and unprotected fellatio with a CSW 5 months ago. I tested HIV, syphilis and herpes at 3 mont...
1 answer |
I am a 19 year old female, and I have been experiencing particular problems with my stomach and anus. My current problem has happened thr...
1 answer |
For about 2 years I have had a gelatinous discharge from my rectum. Along with pressure and pain. I sometimes can not urinate unless ...
1 answer |
my fiancé wants to have anal sex but im sure if i should.should i do it& how do i prepare for it? what precuations should i take?  
2 answers |
two weeks ago my husband had a horriable pain in his rear area i looked and discovered a growth the size of the last digit of my thumb.a ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...