Aa
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

61 - 80 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What cream or treatment could be used to treat external anus pustules
  Posted
I am 35 years old male all the way from Kathmandu Nepal. I had not continuously suffered from constipation. However, i faced it for the last 3 days. As a result, now i feel pain while passing stool from anal. Around my anal outside, the...
  Posted
For last month i had a problem with my butt, there`s raw colored skin which come out for about an inch around the hole of the anus and a funky kind of smell,and sometimes when i go to take a dump there`s blood on the paper not on the sto...
  Posted
hi i have a lump in the side of my anal i try to pop it but it feels like a vein ┬┐how i can know if its cancerous?
  Posted
3137213 tn?1392945006
Hi, i suffer with health anxiety so find it hard to stop worrying over things. A few weeks back i started to worry about anal cancer, only because i have an enlarged papilla for 8 years and just started to worry over it so i was checking...
  Posted
I'll start by saying I have scheduled an appointment with a colon/rectal surgeon to be examined, but the appointment is not until next week. I've recently felt a lump/hard spot on my anus. I have no idea how long it's been there. Thin...
  Posted
Hi. I had an anal pap done and the result came back as rare atypical squamous cells. I am now referred to a colon/rectal surgeon. What kinds of tests can I expect now? I did have a colonoscopy done 2 years ago and all was totally norm...
  Posted
Good afternoon Just to follow up on my last simptoms anal internal itching that is mild but still ongoing.I had proctology exam with the same instrument that are performing colonoscopy so doctor could see all the way 12 cm inside the...
  Posted
Good day I am not a gay and generaly very healty male I contracted genital warts during intercourse with girlfriend who was promiscuios and pass the virus to my butt and inside the anus as well I dont know how but beleive me is pos...
  Posted
My mom say's it is but don't know if she was just saying so i don't get nervous. http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/ace_gold_26/Untitled.jpg
  Posted
Hi there, This is really embarrassing but I have had pain in the anal area for over 2 yrs now and have nor gotten better. I have lumps around the inside of my anus that are painful on a daily basis I have been to Sti clinics regarding...
  Posted
I used to have anal fissure from time to time in last 5 years but it always get healed itself in 5-6 weeks but last year I got anal fissure which hasn't healed since last one year,Sometime pain goes but skin tags remains there ,sometime ...
  Posted
Embarrassing question: The other day I wiped after a bowel movement and I felt something hard/stuck, like a pimple. I believe it's on the side of my butt cheeks, the right one. I tried to pick at it with my toliet paper at hand, and it h...
  Posted
2206935 tn?1373642205
i have anal warts confirmed with test at doctor and they bleed sometimes after bowel movments due to friction..im 19years hiv negative im scared of anal cancer..is there a risk?
  Posted
I was showering at the gym and noticed a small painless lump deep in my anus, its itchy on occasions. I Googled it and it came up with a Hemoriod. I am quite worried as im not sure how long its been there. Any ideas? much appreciated.
  Posted
I've been having severe pain for 2 weeks. I have been to a surgeon and to the er. Both Drs have sd it is not my external hemroids causing my pain nor did they find any internal ones. I also had a cat scan with dye and it showed nothing.....
  Posted
The medical oncologist gave me morphine sulfate ER 15mg yesterday because percocet wasn't working enough anymore, but the morphine isn't so great either. After 8 hours I had to take a norco and there is still pain enough to keep me from ...
  Posted
I think it only happens when my stool is hard so what could it be please help me
  Posted
Ok I'm 25 and when I was like 16 or 17 me and my first boyfriend did anal only once but after that a little down the way I've noticed there was blood in my stool and on my toilet paper but it a little bit not a lot but it would only happ...
  Posted
Dear all, I once had protected vaginal sex and unprotected fellatio with a CSW 5 months ago. I tested HIV, syphilis and herpes at 3 months mark, all negative. However, hpv tests are not available for male. I have suffered from itchy a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources