Aa
A
A
Close
Anal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
81 - 100 (of 252) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear all, I once had protected vaginal sex and unprotected fellatio with a CSW 5 months ago. I tested HIV, syphilis and herpes at 3 mont...
1 answer |
I am a 19 year old female, and I have been experiencing particular problems with my stomach and anus. My current problem has happened thr...
1 answer |
For about 2 years I have had a gelatinous discharge from my rectum. Along with pressure and pain. I sometimes can not urinate unless ...
1 answer |
my fiancé wants to have anal sex but im sure if i should.should i do it& how do i prepare for it? what precuations should i take?  
2 answers |
two weeks ago my husband had a horriable pain in his rear area i looked and discovered a growth the size of the last digit of my thumb.a ...
4 answers |
AM 2YEARS POST ANAL CANCER HAD RADIATION AND CHEMO. MY PET SCAN LAST YEAR WAS 6.3 THIS YEAR IT IS 10.4. SHOULD I BE WORRIED..
1 answer |
I have read many articles about this lump I have on the outside of my anus. I am 50, and when I was younger had hpv. I have several of ...
1 answer |
Hello, this is very embarrassing and I feel like I'm alone, but I need help. I have been putting my fingers up my rectum to assist in goi...
2 answers |
Hi All, I'm A 22 year old gay male who has been having an itchy anus, especially after bowel movements, when walking around on my feet...
10 answers |
I have never had anal sex. I have an itch and a scratch in the anus area. sometimes i feel like there is leak. i feel flappy skin could b...
15 answers |
I'm so lost, I have had so many tests but the doctors can't figure out what's going on with me. All the tests are coming back normal. For...
10 answers |
I gave birth 3 months ago and I've had problems with pain when I have bowel movements. It feels like razor blades. There is a little bit ...
1 answer |
I have been having blood in stool for quite some time now. Orginally it happened occasionally now it it has happened much more frequently...
1 answer |
I am using my middle finger when i am having constipation problems.now i feel there is a .5mm wart may be because of my finger nail.wha...
i have had green poops for 3 days now and seam to have a head acke as whell i am starting to think i may need to go and have a cheack up ...
2 answers |
Hi if anyone can help, please do...i recently experienced a really traumatizing event. I was getting drunk with my friends and i passed...
2 answers |
I started riding a bike a few times, and noticed that it might of created a small, white pea like shape on my inner side of my anus. Is t...
Please can anyone give me some advice?!? every time I have been for a BM for last two years I bleed slightly and it becomes sore and stin...
2 answers |
If I have vaginal hpv and the man who gave it to me rubbed his penis on my anis area should I assume i have it there too? And is there so...
1 answer |
Last night after I took a crap and I noticed red streaks on the toilet paper. Today I had mild pain in my thighs and lower back. Should ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources