Aa
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

81 - 100 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, this is very embarrassing and I feel like I'm alone, but I need help. I have been putting my fingers up my rectum to assist in going to the toilet.I suffer from a long twisted bowel.which was found from a colonoscopy.there are sev...
3mmy | Last answer
Hi All, I'm A 22 year old gay male who has been having an itchy anus, especially after bowel movements, when walking around on my feet (i have a job that requires me to walk often for 10 hours). After having a bowel movement and perfo...
tripwire89 | Last answer
I have never had anal sex. I have an itch and a scratch in the anus area. sometimes i feel like there is leak. i feel flappy skin could be a wart. I don't know. i never have anal penetrations. i am straight . had sex once. does it sounds...
bleach1200 | Last answer
I'm so lost, I have had so many tests but the doctors can't figure out what's going on with me. All the tests are coming back normal. For the last few weeks I have made a diary of my bowel movements. Can anyone help me or give me some ad...
wmichaelc | Last answer
I gave birth 3 months ago and I've had problems with pain when I have bowel movements. It feels like razor blades. There is a little bit of blood when I wipe so I tried looking inside my rectum and saw a small white bump is it hemmoroids...
bemmy | Last answer
I have been having blood in stool for quite some time now. Orginally it happened occasionally now it it has happened much more frequently. I am 20 years old. Stomtimes my stomach hurts from time to time. After i have a bowel movement i f...
bleach1200 | Last answer
I am using my middle finger when i am having constipation problems.now i feel there is a .5mm wart may be because of my finger nail.what do i need to do about this? Its not bleeding and there is no pain at all.its so small as well.plea...
sup333 | Posted
i have had green poops for 3 days now and seam to have a head acke as whell i am starting to think i may need to go and have a cheack up but dont know if it is some thing from my dite diet is mt dew and sandwitchs as of the last 2 wee...
bigfish101 | Last answer
Hi if anyone can help, please do...i recently experienced a really traumatizing event. I was getting drunk with my friends and i passed out. Next thing i know am waking up in the Bartenders house, in his bed (he just had one) and he ha...
camdenthebat | Last answer
I started riding a bike a few times, and noticed that it might of created a small, white pea like shape on my inner side of my anus. Is this possible??
jimbo500 | Posted
Please can anyone give me some advice?!? every time I have been for a BM for last two years I bleed slightly and it becomes sore and stings. When I crouch in a mirror to look at my anus as if I was straining two swollen pads appear at th...
moorey7 | Last answer
If I have vaginal hpv and the man who gave it to me rubbed his penis on my anis area should I assume i have it there too? And is there sometime of pap check up to prevent anal cancer from hpv? Sorry of I sound stupid I just don't hear of...
makingmescared | Last answer
Last night after I took a crap and I noticed red streaks on the toilet paper. Today I had mild pain in my thighs and lower back. Should I seek medical attention. Please advise ... Thanks in advance
jjohnson17 | Last answer
I am nearly 15 and I have a lump just near my anal hole it is nearly the same side as my anys hole and it hurts all the time it is round and the same color as my skin what is it and what can I do about it I have had a smaller one before ...
Anonymous2468 | Last answer
I want to check for anal cancer, since I'm having somewhat irregular bowel movements and light bleeding. But I don't know where do I have to go. Where did you go? Proctologist? Gastroenterologist? Which doctor diagnosed you? Which...
anlcancerhelp | Last answer
My Mother Sarah Albert F/67, Suffering with Bleeding from anus and appetite decreased, less sleep. CT report: CECT shows an eccentric thickening of the walls of the rectum extending across a 6.8cm segment with extra-rectal spread into...
james7vk | Last answer
To start off I am a 14 yr old girl. When I use the bathroom a TON of blood comes from my rectum not just a little I mean A LOT. please help me whats wrong I'm really scared.
udontknowshe | Last answer
i have experienced vaginal rush and discharge for the past five years and now its worse because my vagina and anus is tearin and its bleeding when i pas stool or have sex. Please help
mash77 | Last answer
212161_tn?1432037254
what are the signs of anal cancer
heartfluttersflyawayplz | Last answer
hello all... i suffer from anxiety/stress i am a 22 year old male eat okish... not overweight exercise a bit. last nice i passed a normal stool no pain no issues no worries.... but this morning i woke up with lower abdominal pain and ta...
chris_andersonn | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources