Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

I'll start by saying I have scheduled an appointment with a colon/rectal surgeon to be examined, but the appointment is not until next we...
Good afternoon Just to follow up on my last simptoms anal internal itching that is mild but still ongoing.I had proctology exam with ...
Good day I am not a gay and generaly very healty male I contracted genital warts during intercourse with girlfriend who was promisc...
My mom say's it is but don't know if she was just saying so i don't get nervous. http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/ace_gold_26/...
Hi there, This is really embarrassing but I have had pain in the anal area for over 2 yrs now and have nor gotten better. I have lumps...
I used to have anal fissure from time to time in last 5 years but it always get healed itself in 5-6 weeks but last year I got anal fissu...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.