Aneurysm Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By steveroth
what is a safe high blood pressure drug alternative for Tekturna when used with micardis?
skydnsrDec 13
By darinavery5
I was in a fight 30 years ago and I got punched on the left side of my head forming an aneurysm on my temporal artery...
TDG1Sep 02
By abbysmom1229 Blank
My 20 y.o. daughter is 18 mos. post TBI. About a year ago she developed a muscle twitch (looks like pulsing) in her ...
By Michellevalentina
I'm 30yrs old female. For the past 2 months I've had this persistent pressure on the lower back left side of my head....
By edursv
Hi, My 19 Y/O brother had a clipping surgery due to a ruptured aneurysm 4 months ago. Before that happened he was ...
By mariamKurtanidze
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
By sylviaw3
My sister is 16 and has been diagnosed with endocarditis and as a result has two mycotic brain aneurysms. I do know ...
Eddie1994Nov 08
Eddie1994Oct 31
By latinafrmsj
4 months ago i had a brain aneurysm clapped an ive noticed that on my right side of my head by my eye or temple area...
By Effie01
I have done pipeline stent and coiling a year ago and would like to know the maximum weight I can lift.
By Effie01
After doing pipeline stent and coiling for over a year, I would like to know in am able to do lifting of heavy items ...
287996_tn?1312027282
skydnsrOct 19
chevy manOct 19
skydnsrSep 05
McnickyoSep 05
chevy manSep 04
By chevy man Blank
Ok here we go im 43 I have been having very strange headaches for months they have become more frequent as of late a ...
By Preciouskitty
Is it normal to have enlargement in the bile ducts after a surgery for gall stones in gall bladder? Also, plaque was ...
By Trucker_john
I have advanced plaque build up in my abdomial aorta just wondering what the dr ment by ADVANCED by the way my ldl is...
By regina21
I've been having headaches almost a year now. I have been to the ER at least 10 times this year. I've had at least 5 ...
JCoburnOct 06
Eddie1994Jan 01, 2012
By animat46 Blank
My Mom just moved out from the ICU two-three days back.Doctors have advised us to take her out on walks which she is...
JCoburnOct 06
btgog1106Jul 23
By FirecrackerMatthias
Years ago I never had a head pain. The first time was when I had my first subarachnoid hemorrhage. It was 2010. ...
By guest92
Hello, I have had a recurring headache behind my left eye for the last month, and it has been increasing in freque...
370181_tn?1408130715
skydnsrSep 29
RubyWitchSep 29
RubyWitchSep 29
skydnsrSep 27
skydnsrSep 13
By RubyWitch
I am a 63 y/o woman and had an AAA repaired in July of this year. At my one month post-op exam, which included a CT w...
469720_tn?1388149949
RubyWitchSep 29
By Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
not a question. couldn't determine how to respond to question on endoleak. I am a vascular surgeon at the Cleveland c...
skydnsrSep 29
By Pinback98
About a week ago I started having pain in my right ankle, it felt cold at first then stiff pain. Over the week the p...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank