Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
21 - 40 (of 1231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5520965 tn?1391554478
Hi all, So I have finally had my CT & Echo imaging done at Stanford. The aortic aneurysm, at the mid-ascending aorta has advanced fro...
Is it possible to detect or diagnose a mild stroke many years after it has occurred? I'm currently 45 years old, but about 18 years ago, ...
5 answers |
For about 3 months i've been experiencing back problems thinking it was the bed i slept in so i put it off now very recently i've come ac...
just trying to ease my mind lately. getting married and this nagging fear keeps rearing its head. back in 2010 i had an MRI and MRA wi...
2 answers |
I went to a Life Line Screening recently and under the "Measurement" column for my newfound abdominal aortic aneurysm it stated the follo...
1 answer |
Hi,I'm a 41 year old male,with a cerebral brain aneurism since the 10th September last year I had 2 ct scans 2 MRI scans & a lumber punct...
I had an X-ray for scatia pain and found what was said to be a calcified splenic aneurysm so I had an MRA and that report just states a s...
My uncle recently passed away of a stroke following surgery to repair a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Just prior to surgery my cous...
3 answers |
I've had chronic eye pain in both eyes for almost 3 months. Just started getting headaches across my forehead the last few weeks. Have be...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I had my first brain aneurysm surgery (towards the right side) in 1997. My left upper and lower li...
3123787 tn?1384184287
I am now on my 3 year anniversary from toxic NMS medicines. I was told that the medicine would cure my chronic cluster headaches. It cau...
2 answers |
Any helpful information about brain stem bleeds in the context of recovery would be great. I am looking for anything that will...
3 answers |
Hello I am on my 6th week post op for two aneurysm. I have been taking tylenol and advil every six hrs but still have a lot of pain. Am I...
3 answers |
I have had derealization, head pressure numbness, constantly dizzy and at night bright lights are very blurry and bright with halo around...
1 answer |
I'm 31. Not overweight. I felt my stomach pulsating with my heartbeat; therefore, I spoke to the doctor and asked him to order a CAT scan...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with a rather large aneurysm on the upper right of my stomach. Not aortic. Several a Angiogram Cath just done with ho...
1 answer |
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
1 answer |
I just found out last week I have 3 size 3mm aneurisms there in my right Internal carotid arterie has anyone else had these in the same a...
1 answer |
It's been over a week now and I can't take it. It might not have anything to do with aneurysm, but I need to be certain? >Have had nec...
i have aneurysm coilling aug.2011. why i still have chronic head ache? i've been seeg neurologist for more than three years and given fou...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources