Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
21 - 40 (of 1226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had an X-ray for scatia pain and found what was said to be a calcified splenic aneurysm so I had an MRA and that report just states a s...
My uncle recently passed away of a stroke following surgery to repair a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Just prior to surgery my cous...
3 answers |
I've had chronic eye pain in both eyes for almost 3 months. Just started getting headaches across my forehead the last few weeks. Have be...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I had my first brain aneurysm surgery (towards the right side) in 1997. My left upper and lower li...
3123787 tn?1384184287
I am now on my 3 year anniversary from toxic NMS medicines. I was told that the medicine would cure my chronic cluster headaches. It cau...
3 answers |
Any helpful information about brain stem bleeds in the context of recovery would be great. I am looking for anything that will...
3 answers |
Hello I am on my 6th week post op for two aneurysm. I have been taking tylenol and advil every six hrs but still have a lot of pain. Am I...
3 answers |
I have had derealization, head pressure numbness, constantly dizzy and at night bright lights are very blurry and bright with halo around...
1 answer |
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
23 answers |
I'm 31. Not overweight. I felt my stomach pulsating with my heartbeat; therefore, I spoke to the doctor and asked him to order a CAT scan...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with a rather large aneurysm on the upper right of my stomach. Not aortic. Several a Angiogram Cath just done with ho...
1 answer |
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
1 answer |
I just found out last week I have 3 size 3mm aneurisms there in my right Internal carotid arterie has anyone else had these in the same a...
1 answer |
It's been over a week now and I can't take it. It might not have anything to do with aneurysm, but I need to be certain? >Have had nec...
i have aneurysm coilling aug.2011. why i still have chronic head ache? i've been seeg neurologist for more than three years and given fou...
1 answer |
I had an aneurysm clip surgery 5 yrs ago and was doing fine till lately i m getting more and more chronic pricking burning numbness pain ...
1 answer |
I have a dull, penetrating pain in my left flank. It started last night and was severe enough that I could not sleep. It did wax and wane...
1 answer |
On my mother's side of the family there have been several blood relatives who have suffered or passed away do to aneurysms. My mother's ...
11 answers |
I have had surgery for an AVM repair 6 years ago, recently I have been having severe headaches and burning in two spots in my head one le...
1 answer |
I have a pain in the left side of my head, it never lasts very long but I can feel it when its about to happen. The pain is unbearable, b...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources