Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Aneurysm Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

21 - 40 (of 1224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had chronic eye pain in both eyes for almost 3 months. Just started getting headaches across my forehead the last few weeks. Have been to ENT, Neurology, Opthamology and Neuro-Opthamology and all tests are normal. Could this be a sy...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I had my first brain aneurysm surgery (towards the right side) in 1997. My left upper and lower limbs got affected due to the surgery and I now can walk with some human support, my left hand does no...
  Posted
3123787 tn?1384184287
I am now on my 3 year anniversary from toxic NMS medicines. I was told that the medicine would cure my chronic cluster headaches. It caused my brain to rupture. Now on my 3rd year. I suffer everyday with polyneurapthy to severe OSW to ...
  Posted
Any helpful information about brain stem bleeds in the context of recovery would be great. I am looking for anything that will help, even controversial surgery options. I don't need simple information about what she has gone t...
  Posted
Hello I am on my 6th week post op for two aneurysm. I have been taking tylenol and advil every six hrs but still have a lot of pain. Am I safe to take a fioricet.
  Posted
I have had derealization, head pressure numbness, constantly dizzy and at night bright lights are very blurry and bright with halo around them, I have had a couple headaches also, this all started after doing a very heavy weight lifting ...
  Posted
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
  Posted
I'm 31. Not overweight. I felt my stomach pulsating with my heartbeat; therefore, I spoke to the doctor and asked him to order a CAT scan for me, although he thought it's not necessary. I did a CAT Scan last October to eliminate the poss...
  Posted
I've been diagnosed with a rather large aneurysm on the upper right of my stomach. Not aortic. Several a Angiogram Cath just done with hope of using metal coil to cut blood supply. After the surgeon spent and hour and a half trying to re...
  Posted
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
  Posted
I just found out last week I have 3 size 3mm aneurisms there in my right Internal carotid arterie has anyone else had these in the same area and did they do surgery I go to see a surgeon on April 3 trying so hard not to stress I have hea...
  Posted
It's been over a week now and I can't take it. It might not have anything to do with aneurysm, but I need to be certain? >Have had neck strain for months >Had on and off feeling in throat for months >Sore throat a little over week ...
  Posted
i have aneurysm coilling aug.2011. why i still have chronic head ache? i've been seeg neurologist for more than three years and given four types of medication but have different side effect but my headache never change and getting worse,...
  Posted
I had an aneurysm clip surgery 5 yrs ago and was doing fine till lately i m getting more and more chronic pricking burning numbness pain on one side of my body which at times spread to my right limbs. I m worried of another unrupture an...
  Posted
I have a dull, penetrating pain in my left flank. It started last night and was severe enough that I could not sleep. It did wax and wane over the night and continues to do so today. I constantly switch positions trying to get comfortab...
  Posted
On my mother's side of the family there have been several blood relatives who have suffered or passed away do to aneurysms. My mother's father had a fatal aneurysm and my mother was hospitalized in time to catch an almost fatal one. Are...
  Posted
I have had surgery for an AVM repair 6 years ago, recently I have been having severe headaches and burning in two spots in my head one left top cranial and right beside the official surgery site, I have been extremely tired and my eyelid...
  Posted
I have a pain in the left side of my head, it never lasts very long but I can feel it when its about to happen. The pain is unbearable, but I can hardly move my head when its happening. Sometimes I can press on the back of my head and it...
  Posted
Hello i am a 25 yrar old female and for the past two days now ive had a pulsating sensation in my upper left abdomen under my rib cage. I want to know if there is anything else it could be. Possibly gas or constipation syptom, there is n...
  Posted
I am a 60 yr old man who is scheduled for knee replacement surgery, i have a 4.6 ascending aortic aneurysm and have been cleared by my cardiologist. I have heard there is a much higher risk for heart attack after this surgery. Does havi...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources