Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Aneurysm Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

81 - 100 (of 1224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a post bleed survivor. In November 2013 I suffered from a ruptured pica aneurysm. I underwent surgery where the aneurysm was clipped. I am 39 years old. Since the surgery, I am always tired, but I know that this is part of recov...
  Posted
i have been suffering from this unknown sickness for years (24 years) it started with numbness in one of my legs ..and now i cant walk properly..lately i have been falling alot while i walk and have to lean on something,a wall or even on...
  Posted
Hello, I sufferec a tramatic injury in in Nov 2012. Hit my head and several fractures of ribs and lower back. I developed lot of issues besides pain such as convulsions, twiching in hands and left side of face above upper lip, numbme...
  Posted
Can a neurologist do an exam and tell by certain things if someone has an unruptured aneurysm? I went to a neurologist yesterday and she did some things, not an MRI or ct scan, but some little things and said she didn't see any reason on...
  Posted
8518086 tn?1407293193
Hi! I am so happy I found this.. My oldest sister is 35 and she suffered a brain aneurism 3 years ago,it was bad, she almost died. For days she was in coma. She got like 3 surgeries in her head and lots of things done.. We suffered a lo...
  Posted
Hi, Two days ago I had a BM in which I wasn't pushing hard but had a pain shoot through the right side of my head. Felt like it was a hot pain. It subsided quickly but left a headache near the top of my head. Since then I continue ...
  Posted
Hi all, I had a bad bout of sinusitis and now my facial artery is swollen from where it connects to the nose down the middle of my cheek. You can't see it, but you can feel the bulge, it's hard to the touch, hurts when touched and som...
  Posted
on 8-4-10 i had coiling surgery on one of three aneurysm's that where found after a brain scan , i have had headaces , sore neck , blurred vission in just my right eye ever since , last week i went to the university of michigan for test...
  Posted
I had an operation 10 months ago for a aneurysm very near to my opthalmic nerve. Lots of complications afterwards - the surgeons cut a large vein and I had two strokes, coma, CSF leakage and I am still not doing well. Two weeks ago I ...
  Posted
I recently had this study done but my appointment isn't until April 28,2014. Earliest appointment I could get. The report says: Mild smoothly marginated carotid plaque in the bulb and proximal internal carotid artery. The peak right...
  Posted
A yr and a half ago I started out with an ear ache. My family doc at the time after seeing me on several occasions sent me to an ent. He said there was a thickening in my throat and should be checked for thyroid problem. Also said I so...
  Posted
My husband kept falling the month of Dec. He fell for the 8th time in Han 2014 and I was told he had to be put in a nursing home for his own safety. 3 weeks later he had pneumonia, UT infection and was unable to swallow or speak coher...
  Posted
When I was 7 I had in my left tibia a simple bone cyst after 27 years later I was getting a dull ache just as I did as a child in the same leg same spot went had x rays two doctors told me anurysmal bone cyst had ct results also the same...
  Posted
7390486 tn?1395028420
I've migraine but they r related 2 hormones & weather changes....the headaches that I've been experiencing have been out of the blue....I'll b sleeping & all of a sudden my head feels like drums r playing......could it b possible somethi...
  Posted
Hello.My mother had brain anaurysm that rupted and she has surgery 3 weeks ago .The surgery went fine.So far she has no problems with speaking or with understanding or with memory.She has some troubles with walking by herself but each ne...
  Posted
For the last hour or so, I've been feeling a pulsating in what I believe is my abdominal aorta (source: I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology II). I don't have any other symptoms of an aortic aneurysm (no chest/back pain or difficulty breat...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with an aortic root aneurysm last August. I had an echo done and the size was 6cm. I then had a cardiac catheterization and a TEE which showed some very minor valve leakage but no other issues. My cardiologist referre...
  Posted
I think I posted this in the wrong thread before... Hi All. I'm new here and I've had a lot of help just by browsing forums in the past so I decided to join up :) I had a question, I've been having some neurological issues lately ...
  Posted
My dad has brain anuerism on his left vertebral artery, the doctor determined thorugh an angiogram and made this recommendation: We recommend for this patient to undergo coiling of the intradural segment of the left vertebral artery...
  Posted
Hello , I'm a 51 year old male . About a year ago I had some Atrial Fibrillation for the first time wich was easily treated with some medication . This was probably caused by over fatigue ( sleepless nights , work etc ) and some c...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources