Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Aneurysm Community

I have two aneurysms (ascending aortic, and pulmonary) that are under the watchful care of a cardiologist. Recently I have begun to ha...
Alright..so.I.suffer.from.Anxiety.Disorder.Pretty.darn.severe.these.days.and.I.have.a. weird.obsession.about. Brain. Aneurysm.I.have.a...
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
Hello everyone. I'm glad a found this site, i've searched about aneurysm for years and never found something that explain my doubts, m...
My son in law had a bleeding aneurysm they put in a shunt and took him to angiogram. They couldn't find where it was. I know even a clott...
Since I have an aneurysm of the ascending aorta and a pulmonary aneurysm (to mention two conditions I have with my heart) I follow medica...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else