Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
81 - 100 (of 1231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Back in 2010 I was diagnosed with two brain aneurysms. One was coiled; the other they had to do a craniotomy and inserted a titanium clip...
7 answers |
Can this actually cause an aneurysm or cause one to rupture?
1 answer |
I have been having purple painful swelling point on vein near my knuckles in my hands, I am sure behind my eyes (inside), between the b...
1 answer |
I yawned last week and got a muscle pull in right temple. I have had pressure and headaches since. What could it be.
1 answer |
i just noticed a small lump in the back of my head at first i thought it was my scull but i compared it to the other side of my head and ...
1 answer |
What is the half life of diovan 160
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I started getting a left sided throbbing headache 8 months ago and it has been with me everyday since. The headache tend...
4 answers |
I am a post bleed survivor. In November 2013 I suffered from a ruptured pica aneurysm. I underwent surgery where the aneurysm was clipp...
2 answers |
i have been suffering from this unknown sickness for years (24 years) it started with numbness in one of my legs ..and now i cant walk pr...
Hello, I sufferec a tramatic injury in in Nov 2012. Hit my head and several fractures of ribs and lower back. I developed lot of issu...
6 answers |
Can a neurologist do an exam and tell by certain things if someone has an unruptured aneurysm? I went to a neurologist yesterday and she ...
3 answers |
8518086 tn?1407293193
Hi! I am so happy I found this.. My oldest sister is 35 and she suffered a brain aneurism 3 years ago,it was bad, she almost died. For d...
4 answers |
Hi, Two days ago I had a BM in which I wasn't pushing hard but had a pain shoot through the right side of my head. Felt like it was a...
1 answer |
Hi all, I had a bad bout of sinusitis and now my facial artery is swollen from where it connects to the nose down the middle of my che...
1 answer |
on 8-4-10 i had coiling surgery on one of three aneurysm's that where found after a brain scan , i have had headaces , sore neck , blurr...
3 answers |
I had an operation 10 months ago for a aneurysm very near to my opthalmic nerve. Lots of complications afterwards - the surgeons cut a l...
5 answers |
I recently had this study done but my appointment isn't until April 28,2014. Earliest appointment I could get. The report says: Mild ...
2 answers |
A yr and a half ago I started out with an ear ache. My family doc at the time after seeing me on several occasions sent me to an ent. He ...
2 answers |
My husband kept falling the month of Dec. He fell for the 8th time in Han 2014 and I was told he had to be put in a nursing home for hi...
1 answer |
When I was 7 I had in my left tibia a simple bone cyst after 27 years later I was getting a dull ache just as I did as a child in the sam...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources