Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
101 - 120 (of 1226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dad has brain anuerism on his left vertebral artery, the doctor determined thorugh an angiogram and made this recommendation: We ...
2 answers |
Hello , I'm a 51 year old male . About a year ago I had some Atrial Fibrillation for the first time wich was easily treated with s...
2 answers |
I've had brain aneurysm surgery in Nov 2009, three main ruptures were clipped. I am still recovering, though I did not have any major fun...
3 answers |
7256054 tn?1389610689
Hi, my name is Edward, I am 21 years old and have a question. I was laying in bed tonight and suddenly felt and heard a pop in the ba...
1 answer |
I've been getting conflicting information about how at risk I might be of getting an aortic dissection. I do have a bicuspid aortic valve...
1 answer |
I've just been diagnose. I'm 63 year old woman with diabetes. How does one live with an aneurysm? Can its growth be adequately predic...
3 answers |
Hello, I am supposed to be flying in a few weeks, and wondered if it is ok to fly with chiari and an aneurysm, my aneurysm was clipped ho...
2 answers |
Does anyone know if aneurysm's can be related to Chiari Malformation
2 answers |
Head pressure. I sometimes have intense pressure throughout my head, it feels so tight it seems like it could burst. And lately I have ...
3 answers |
about two years ago my dad, at 59 years old, had a thoracic aortic aneurysm dissection. He was rushed into surgery, and the surgery was ...
3 answers |
I have an echocardiogram, stress echo, and holter monitor a few months back. The cardiologist discovered I had a bicuspid aortic valve an...
5 answers |
5773548 tn?1383951268
Im 20w1d pregnant and foundout that the veins in my umbilical cord are enlarged putting my baby at risk for an aneurysm at any moment. My...
1 answer |
I'm 22 years old male I recently had a head/brain Ct scan and MRI due to headaches I've been getting (never had headaches before) in the ...
1 answer |
I had severe upper back pain between my left shoulder blade and spine. It was severe enough that it made me nauseous. I felt so horrible ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know if Internal Carotid Artery aneurysm's can be related to Chiari.
1 answer |
do not matter what medicine I take for my blood pressure it is still HIGH WHAT THE PROMBLE???
1 answer |
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA.
1 answer |
Hi, I have a couple of questions. On Sept 17th I got ACL surgery. 5 days after I had some calf pain as well as a couple of chest pain...
1 answer |
25 yo male. I was diagnosed with a bicuspid aortic valve with leakage and stenosis about two months ago. As I understand it, people with ...
2 answers |
I am a 36 year old male. I have a history of headaches and migraines. I'm a smoker, average weight, and have no health problems that I kn...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...