Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
121 - 140 (of 1225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I started having shortness of breath and mild chest pain a little over three months ago. Since last month I've been able to see my pulse ...
1 answer |
I have an aortic valve implant, a pacemaker for an AV block and an ascending aortic aneurysm . The aneurysm has been watched yearly. It ...
10 answers |
What is the treatment plan for neck aneurysm? Can I lead a normal life after treatment without restrictions? I'm a 36 year old female who...
1 answer |
My friend suffers from abdominal aneurysm with the size of 144mm x 135mm and the left common iliac artery aneurysm with the size of 119mm...
5 answers |
Hello everyone i new to this and need some help please..This friday i went to a neurologst and wanted to get my head checked i been expen...
4 answers |
I suffered a SAH on the 24 Jan 2013. I was operated on and three platinum coils were successfully placed in the aneurysm in the anterior...
2 answers |
can a 18 years old with no medical history have something wrong with his temporal arteritis im asking this beacuse iv been dizzy for abou...
1 answer |
both sides of my head are pulsating and they feel weird been having pressure on my face for like 3 weeks im 2 seconds away from going to...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a 1.4mm focal protrusion from the distal ICA at the bifurcation of the A1 and M1 segments. Saying it may represent a...
1 answer |
i was told today I may have abdominal aneurysm because i said i could see my heartbeat in my stomach when i lie down. im 5'5 150 lbs and ...
1 answer |
5669980 tn?1372118272
HELP PLEASE This could be a SERIOUS problem, im affraid of having a brain hemorrhage or something. Ok so it happened twice, i was at the ...
2 answers |
It all came to a head the end of April with flu like symptoms which continued to get worse with nausea and diarrhea until I was so weak I...
1 answer |
My son has been having headache and he past out the other day when he stood up real fast. When he came to he had blood coming out of both...
1 answer |
My son has been having headache and he past out the other day when he stood up real fast. When he came to he had blood coming out of both...
1 answer |
What type of treatment will a radiologist give a 80 year old patient with a 90% blockage in the basal artery.
1 answer |
Hi, I did go in for and MRA, It is as follows: EXAM TYPE: MRA , circle of Willis. TECHNIQUE: Time-of-flight circle of Willis MRA. M...
1 answer |
My 15 year old son was recently diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. We had his heart checked out and found he has a dilated aortic ve...
1 answer |
I am a 26-year-old female who used to be bulimic; the course lasted about four and a half years (prior to that I was more a restrictor). ...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with subclavian artery blockage in both the right & left arteries of 80% for both of them. What is the progn...
1 answer |
waking up dizzy feeling scary? head feeling weird. Okay a couple of times this year like about four times ive woke up with this weird ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources