Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
121 - 140 (of 1235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
about two years ago my dad, at 59 years old, had a thoracic aortic aneurysm dissection. He was rushed into surgery, and the surgery was ...
3 answers |
I have an echocardiogram, stress echo, and holter monitor a few months back. The cardiologist discovered I had a bicuspid aortic valve an...
5 answers |
5773548 tn?1383951268
Im 20w1d pregnant and foundout that the veins in my umbilical cord are enlarged putting my baby at risk for an aneurysm at any moment. My...
1 answer |
I'm 22 years old male I recently had a head/brain Ct scan and MRI due to headaches I've been getting (never had headaches before) in the ...
1 answer |
I had severe upper back pain between my left shoulder blade and spine. It was severe enough that it made me nauseous. I felt so horrible ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know if Internal Carotid Artery aneurysm's can be related to Chiari.
1 answer |
do not matter what medicine I take for my blood pressure it is still HIGH WHAT THE PROMBLE???
1 answer |
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA.
1 answer |
Hi, I have a couple of questions. On Sept 17th I got ACL surgery. 5 days after I had some calf pain as well as a couple of chest pain...
1 answer |
25 yo male. I was diagnosed with a bicuspid aortic valve with leakage and stenosis about two months ago. As I understand it, people with ...
2 answers |
I am a 36 year old male. I have a history of headaches and migraines. I'm a smoker, average weight, and have no health problems that I kn...
3 answers |
i noticed a small ball like thin almost like a pimple to the right of my temple im 18 years old had a mri 2 months ago for headaches not ...
1 answer |
I started having shortness of breath and mild chest pain a little over three months ago. Since last month I've been able to see my pulse ...
1 answer |
I have an aortic valve implant, a pacemaker for an AV block and an ascending aortic aneurysm . The aneurysm has been watched yearly. It ...
9 answers |
What is the treatment plan for neck aneurysm? Can I lead a normal life after treatment without restrictions? I'm a 36 year old female who...
1 answer |
My friend suffers from abdominal aneurysm with the size of 144mm x 135mm and the left common iliac artery aneurysm with the size of 119mm...
5 answers |
Hello everyone i new to this and need some help please..This friday i went to a neurologst and wanted to get my head checked i been expen...
4 answers |
I suffered a SAH on the 24 Jan 2013. I was operated on and three platinum coils were successfully placed in the aneurysm in the anterior...
2 answers |
can a 18 years old with no medical history have something wrong with his temporal arteritis im asking this beacuse iv been dizzy for abou...
1 answer |
both sides of my head are pulsating and they feel weird been having pressure on my face for like 3 weeks im 2 seconds away from going to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources