Aa
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

1 - 20 (of 498) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i am a 17 year old male i work have 3 brothers one is a twin and have a great mate most of the time i am a friendly person but i have this side to me that i am worried about. my head is pretty messed up when i am at work or have som...
TomSKP98 | Last answer
I am about to hit my 18th wedding anniversary and am embarrassed to say that I've lived with this since before our wedding. The cycle of abuse is insane but because I love him, we have 4 kids together, and outside of his rage, he is a k...
mom_to_four | Last answer
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professionals. Ever since I have been pregnant, my husband has been yelling at me when he gets stressed out ...
snowchild16 | Last comment
My husband has serious anger control issues that I'm sure he learned from his parents. His father was in and out of anger managment counselling throughout my husbands childhood and his mother is a perpetually dissatisfied person. We ...
K_Anne | Last answer
I've read a bunch of anger management stuff and things like 'relaxation techniques', meditating, and yoga does not work for me. Does anyone have any new ideas? I get angry really quick before I can even attempt to stop myself. I take...
fruitgloss | Last answer
I went to take cracked corn out side in a container so my father in law can go hunting, so I wore my bfs swamp boots that come almost to my knees. Well needless to say I couldn't get them off and they were hurting my feet and I started c...
Steeny1992 | Last answer
I am a female and have anger issues, and need someone to talk to (girl)
Chellllllllll | Last answer
My daughter has been acting all moody and angry the past few months. She always hurts her siblings with offensive words and always lets them down. Everytime i talk to her about her being responsible she responds with 'I dont care'and she...
JenniferTMS | Posted
I get really mad and my chest is starting to hurt I have started to isolate my self from the world and it has been working for me I don't get angry but now if i do go out just to the store i get anxiety just to be around so many people I...
dianac1991 | Last answer
I am at a loss. My husband is a passive aggressive partner.this has caused a lot of fighting and tension and yelling in our relationship. I am all alone in this country - so he is the only one I have to talk to. I do not have a shoulder ...
ts7 | Last answer
Whenever I get really mad or really sad I usually bite. When I was younger I would hurt other people, saying something mean, pinching, pulling their hair, or punching them. I never got in trouble for it because I was good at making it lo...
tikiko | Last answer
First I will start with a disclaimer. I have never killed anyone. You might find this strange but you will understand as you read on. I am 46. When I was young signs of my psychotic behavior were quite evident to me. When I got angry I ...
controlledpsycho | Last answer
My husband becomes very emotonally withdrawn and angry for about 36 hours after we have sex. He doesn't interact well with myself or our son often barking orders, not communicating and withdrawing into his work. This is repeated over a...
Eileen444 | Last answer
Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums or this community and I'm not entirely sure how many people have asked about this or have had this issue. Tonight, I got extremely mad at my sister and my mom for assuming I stay on the computer til...
Billy80808 | Last answer
3243092_tn?1354709067
I am scared of death...of the unknown....whenever i think about it..i feel as if I cannot breathe.. does anybody else feel this way...? can any one of you let me know how can i start living life without any fear... have seen a lot...
eternity1234 | Last answer
Ok I have a 5 yr old little boy and me and his father has not been together for a while now UT he was diagnosed with adhd and we have both started new lives and I do have another son and they both see there father but it seems like when...
tabbyburd | Last answer
how to manage anger
amit_msi | Last answer
Hi I find myself very hard to contain my anger. Unfortunately i am now taking if out on my partner. She has done no wrong but i lash out and beat her to the extent that she has been taken to hospital on numerous occasions. I have been a...
Does anyone have any thoughrs to help me thank you
umpapaul | Last answer
I am a mother of 3 children, ages 8-18 months. Over the past 2 years There are times when I feel like I cant stand my 2nd child. I have been on different meds for depression over the past 8 years. Recently I have been diagnosed with ADHD...
Braycorbad | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources