Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
1 - 20 (of 512) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been reading through many posts here about things. Mostly about my daughter and why I do not like her. I happened to come across t...
2 answers |
My 48 year old boyfriend of 3 1/2 years has been yelling at me weekly for about three years now. He always says it's my fault for not li...
4 answers |
My husband has been taking Percocet for chronic pain for several years now abd recently had back surgery, so he is currently taking more ...
1 answer |
My wife always tells me she is just being passionate, but it always seems like she is raising her voice to me and if I say that I feel li...
2 answers |
ts7
I am at a loss. My husband is a passive aggressive partner.this has caused a lot of fighting and tension and yelling in our relationship....
14 answers | 1 comment |
1080181 tn?1425398466
Anybody with anger problems ever use Zoloft? I'm back on it after never giving irban real chance last time... I used it for PPD before, b...
1 answer |
3243092 tn?1354709067
I am scared of death...of the unknown....whenever i think about it..i feel as if I cannot breathe.. does anybody else feel this way......
3 answers | 4 comments |
My daughter has been acting all moody and angry the past few months. She always hurts her siblings with offensive words and always lets t...
1 answer |
I am 26 years Male and I don't how to control my anger at a public place. Please suggest something to overcome from this problem.
1 answer |
I just finished walking for two hours home from a trip to the home improvement store. I shouldn't have needed to walk but after being sc...
3 answers |
I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to ...
1 answer |
hi, I need some advice. my daughter is the sweetest little thing but when she turns shes the devil, her tantrums last over an hour where ...
2 answers |
Hi, My partner and me have been together for 4 years. The whole time he stuffs up on me and goes out or drinks ridiculously. Or leaves...
2 answers |
My husband and i been together 5yrs married 2yr. Ever since we got married he has changed into a different person. I like the ideal of h...
3 answers |
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professi...
107 answers | 3 comments |
My husband has serious anger control issues that I'm sure he learned from his parents. His father was in and out of anger managment coun...
9 answers | 1 comment |
hi i am a 17 year old male i work have 3 brothers one is a twin and have a great mate most of the time i am a friendly person but i have...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I am about to hit my 18th wedding anniversary and am embarrassed to say that I've lived with this since before our wedding. The cycle of...
1 answer |
I've read a bunch of anger management stuff and things like 'relaxation techniques', meditating, and yoga does not work for me. Does anyo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I went to take cracked corn out side in a container so my father in law can go hunting, so I wore my bfs swamp boots that come almost to ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...