Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

1 - 20 (of 505) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1080181 tn?1425398466
Anybody with anger problems ever use Zoloft? I'm back on it after never giving irban real chance last time... I used it for PPD before, but now I'm more trying to rid my anxiety and anger problems.... I have three young children, and I o...
  Posted
I just finished walking for two hours home from a trip to the home improvement store. I shouldn't have needed to walk but after being screamed at in the car again today I asked to be let out. Usually I'll walk away from my husband when...
  Posted
I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to him about, I know her problems too and I care a lot about her. Now he is beginning to spread rumors ...
  Posted
hi, I need some advice. my daughter is the sweetest little thing but when she turns shes the devil, her tantrums last over an hour where she cant control it she screems kicks bites, she doent sleep only needs a few hours, she is very ver...
  Posted
Hi, My partner and me have been together for 4 years. The whole time he stuffs up on me and goes out or drinks ridiculously. Or leaves me randomly. It's not that it's my relationship I'm concerned for because he can be great! Really ...
  Posted
My husband and i been together 5yrs married 2yr. Ever since we got married he has changed into a different person. I like the ideal of him having control and being the man of the house but for the last yr he has became hard to deal with...
  Posted
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professionals. Ever since I have been pregnant, my husband has been yelling at me when he gets stressed out ...
  Posted
My husband has serious anger control issues that I'm sure he learned from his parents. His father was in and out of anger managment counselling throughout my husbands childhood and his mother is a perpetually dissatisfied person. We ...
  Posted
hi i am a 17 year old male i work have 3 brothers one is a twin and have a great mate most of the time i am a friendly person but i have this side to me that i am worried about. my head is pretty messed up when i am at work or have som...
  Posted
I am about to hit my 18th wedding anniversary and am embarrassed to say that I've lived with this since before our wedding. The cycle of abuse is insane but because I love him, we have 4 kids together, and outside of his rage, he is a k...
  Posted
I've read a bunch of anger management stuff and things like 'relaxation techniques', meditating, and yoga does not work for me. Does anyone have any new ideas? I get angry really quick before I can even attempt to stop myself. I take...
  Posted
I went to take cracked corn out side in a container so my father in law can go hunting, so I wore my bfs swamp boots that come almost to my knees. Well needless to say I couldn't get them off and they were hurting my feet and I started c...
  Posted
I am a female and have anger issues, and need someone to talk to (girl)
  Posted
My daughter has been acting all moody and angry the past few months. She always hurts her siblings with offensive words and always lets them down. Everytime i talk to her about her being responsible she responds with 'I dont care'and she...
  Posted
I get really mad and my chest is starting to hurt I have started to isolate my self from the world and it has been working for me I don't get angry but now if i do go out just to the store i get anxiety just to be around so many people I...
  Posted
ts7
I am at a loss. My husband is a passive aggressive partner.this has caused a lot of fighting and tension and yelling in our relationship. I am all alone in this country - so he is the only one I have to talk to. I do not have a shoulder ...
  Posted
Whenever I get really mad or really sad I usually bite. When I was younger I would hurt other people, saying something mean, pinching, pulling their hair, or punching them. I never got in trouble for it because I was good at making it lo...
  Posted
First I will start with a disclaimer. I have never killed anyone. You might find this strange but you will understand as you read on. I am 46. When I was young signs of my psychotic behavior were quite evident to me. When I got angry I ...
  Posted
My husband becomes very emotonally withdrawn and angry for about 36 hours after we have sex. He doesn't interact well with myself or our son often barking orders, not communicating and withdrawing into his work. This is repeated over a...
  Posted
Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums or this community and I'm not entirely sure how many people have asked about this or have had this issue. Tonight, I got extremely mad at my sister and my mom for assuming I stay on the computer til...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...