Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
1 - 20 (of 536) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My friend was diagnosed with depression after a suicide attempt, and ever since then he will lash out at anyone who provokes him, even if...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professi...
111 answers | 5 comments |
please could someone help me, my 21 year old son moved back home last year after splitting with his girlfriend, he treat her badly after ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, let's assume there is an app or a tool that anonymously sends your angry boss/friends/relatives this kind of message: "being a...
1 answer |
Ever sense I married him he has always been very abusivve, he gets angry over anything( for example when he comes home and sees a half wa...
3 answers |
I am 22 years old and been having this problem since I was 17 years old. I first noticed it when I was in a meeting and I was talking to ...
1 answer |
I didn't come here to be judged but I honestly need help. At any time I become angry and I don't know why. Sometimes I become so angry to...
1 answer |
When I meet women for the first time I feel like they are judging me and I want to punch them in the face
I'm so mad that my psych put me on a dangerous medication like risperidone just because i expressed i have a lot of anger, i've had a lot...
I became very devious. I became an angry violent teen. As an adult tried to fit in but suffered from all sorts of mental health. I have...
My husband and i been together 5yrs married 2yr. Ever since we got married he has changed into a different person. I like the ideal of h...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 17 year old student and I get angry very quickly. I also never let go of grudges. Yesterday I had a quarrel with two of my friends ...
1 answer |
I do get angry easily , but in this case I have a manager telling me to do something that absolutely does not make sense. She has absolut...
1 answer |
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Most of the time my wife and I handle when we don't see eye to eye, but from time to time I am very quickly and easily set off and start ...
So when my husband and me started datin we moved in pretty quick, but we've known each other a long time. Well I was on a form of birth c...
1 answer |
My dad is a 51 year old man who still swings out like a teenager with his anger. He has always had a problem with his anger but recently ...
1 answer |
I really need to know is it normal to pass out of rage and anger or beind on verge of passing out?
2 answers | 1 comment |
454863 tn?1208310579
I have a serious Anger issue with In Laws. Through many years they have degraded me, put me down to the point, where I think have so muc...
1 answer |
I have been reading through many posts here about things. Mostly about my daughter and why I do not like her. I happened to come across t...
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Anger Management Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers