Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
1 - 20 (of 519) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been reading through many posts here about things. Mostly about my daughter and why I do not like her. I happened to come across t...
3 answers |
My dad is a 51 year old man who still swings out like a teenager with his anger. He has always had a problem with his anger but recently ...
Before starting off, i would like to say i'm not making this thread to argue wither or not non-black women are racist because i've alread...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Tbd
LindiluExternal User
I am constantly angry and lash out
I stay in Los Angeles regularly and looking for an anger-management psychologists. Does anyone here know of any great ones in LA county t...
my daughter is 15 and is saying shes having black outs when she very angry and she doesn't remember what's happened. There has been 3 tim...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professi...
107 answers | 5 comments |
I have been with my boyfriend for a few years now. I'm so happy. But there's a problem... We don't drink together often - maybe once ever...
My 48 year old boyfriend of 3 1/2 years has been yelling at me weekly for about three years now. He always says it's my fault for not li...
4 answers |
My husband has been taking Percocet for chronic pain for several years now abd recently had back surgery, so he is currently taking more ...
1 answer |
My wife always tells me she is just being passionate, but it always seems like she is raising her voice to me and if I say that I feel li...
2 answers |
ts7
I am at a loss. My husband is a passive aggressive partner.this has caused a lot of fighting and tension and yelling in our relationship....
14 answers | 1 comment |
1080181 tn?1425398466
Anybody with anger problems ever use Zoloft? I'm back on it after never giving irban real chance last time... I used it for PPD before, b...
1 answer |
3243092 tn?1354709067
I am scared of death...of the unknown....whenever i think about it..i feel as if I cannot breathe.. does anybody else feel this way......
3 answers | 4 comments |
My daughter has been acting all moody and angry the past few months. She always hurts her siblings with offensive words and always lets t...
1 answer |
I am 26 years Male and I don't how to control my anger at a public place. Please suggest something to overcome from this problem.
1 answer |
I just finished walking for two hours home from a trip to the home improvement store. I shouldn't have needed to walk but after being sc...
3 answers |
I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to ...
1 answer |
hi, I need some advice. my daughter is the sweetest little thing but when she turns shes the devil, her tantrums last over an hour where ...
2 answers |
Hi, My partner and me have been together for 4 years. The whole time he stuffs up on me and goes out or drinks ridiculously. Or leaves...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources