Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
21 - 40 (of 507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums or this community and I'm not entirely sure how many people have asked about this or have had this ...
1 answer |
3243092 tn?1354709067
I am scared of death...of the unknown....whenever i think about it..i feel as if I cannot breathe.. does anybody else feel this way......
3 answers |
Ok I have a 5 yr old little boy and me and his father has not been together for a while now UT he was diagnosed with adhd and we have bo...
2 answers |
how to manage anger
2 answers |
Hi I find myself very hard to contain my anger. Unfortunately i am now taking if out on my partner. She has done no wrong but i lash out...
6 answers |
Does anyone have any thoughrs to help me thank you
2 answers |
I am a mother of 3 children, ages 8-18 months. Over the past 2 years There are times when I feel like I cant stand my 2nd child. I have b...
4 answers |
hi all, I'm a husband and dad of a 5 y/o girl. I've been with my wife for ten years. in that time it's been a roller coaster with a lot o...
1 answer |
My entire life up until the age of thirty I don't ever remember being angry- EVER. I was always the one calming situations down. Then fo...
4 answers |
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
4 answers |
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
2 answers |
12594947 tn?1426142435
i never really feel good mentally. it seems like i never could experience pleasure or true happiness. seems like many of the times i thou...
1 answer |
I always get into fights with my husband because he thinks I am shouting at him. I am a very bold and straight forward person when it com...
1 answer |
Hi. I,m Dave and I am 41 years old I do not know where to start,I have been married for 5 months Now to my Beautiful Loving wife.. W...
4 answers |
I really need to know is it normal to pass out of rage and anger or beind on verge of passing out?
2 answers |
12807398 tn?1427331086
My son is 7 but very tall for his age...looks nine or ten. He gets explosively angry and I don't know what to do in the moment or long te...
5 answers |
How am i going to become patient and nice to my second son? How can i stop yelling? I am getting frustrated. I feel like a failure and a ...
3 answers |
Anybody there?
3 answers |
Hi guys, need your advise pls, will try to make it short,y finance is very nervous guy out of nothing he get angry quickly and yell at me...
9 answers |
1336302 tn?1275689185
Hi there, My anger is a serious issue and could eventually end me up in jail or something. Most of the time I feel its justified but my...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources