Aa
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

21 - 40 (of 498) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi all, I'm a husband and dad of a 5 y/o girl. I've been with my wife for ten years. in that time it's been a roller coaster with a lot of anger on both sides. I've recently seen my drinking as a major catalyst and I've stopped. the rela...
Baxx985 | Last answer
My entire life up until the age of thirty I don't ever remember being angry- EVER. I was always the one calming situations down. Then for no reason that I can think of (and I've been really thinking....) I seemed to have become really p...
Redfxx | Last answer
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something it's been on my mind for a while and it's really bothering me I know it's wrong Ever since I was a ...
Newmom2344 | Last answer
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something it's been on my mind for a while and it's really bothering me I know it's wrong Ever since I was a ...
Newmom2344 | Last answer
12594947_tn?1426142435
i never really feel good mentally. it seems like i never could experience pleasure or true happiness. seems like many of the times i thought i was happy it was all just an illusion i fell for. honestly the only thing i seem to enjoy is h...
radrolley | Last answer
I always get into fights with my husband because he thinks I am shouting at him. I am a very bold and straight forward person when it comes to the whole world. In my relationship with my husband, I love him so much that, I have made many...
Sadmani | Last answer
Hi. I,m Dave and I am 41 years old I do not know where to start,I have been married for 5 months Now to my Beautiful Loving wife.. We have had Problems like most Financially e.t.c and My wife unfortunately has has problems with alco...
Davee1973 | Last answer
I really need to know is it normal to pass out of rage and anger or beind on verge of passing out?
bongo123 | Last answer
12807398_tn?1427331086
My son is 7 but very tall for his age...looks nine or ten. He gets explosively angry and I don't know what to do in the moment or long term. They put him on Zoloft but he still gets angry three or more times a week.
two46 | Last answer
How am i going to become patient and nice to my second son? How can i stop yelling? I am getting frustrated. I feel like a failure and a bad mother. That i dont deserve being a mom. It pains me when i whip and yell at my child all the ti...
cecilleWB | Last answer
Anybody there?
hphpsean | Last answer
Hi guys, need your advise pls, will try to make it short,y finance is very nervous guy out of nothing he get angry quickly and yell at me in a way that make me always scared, i told him many times that i dont like that way and made me wa...
Sally123124 | Last answer
1336302_tn?1275689185
Hi there, My anger is a serious issue and could eventually end me up in jail or something. Most of the time I feel its justified but my actions never are. I've been told I'm too quick to anger and maybe this is the reason I'm so lonel...
weener | Last answer
Can anyone maintain a healthy relationship with someone who has a personality disorder?
viola22 | Last answer
First off, I don't want to sound like a childish little brat, that wants everything. Don't hate, because I can't control it. The other day, my mom asked me to do something, until she forced me, that was the time where like, I've complete...
omarx5656 | Last answer
11510325_tn?1418872584
I have an 8 year old son. Who has a bad attitude and temper. If I smack him for back talking or anything he hits me back. I am tired of this and I have tried everything that I know to do. I have stood him in a corner, write sentences, ho...
mom2015 | Last answer
I am angry right now. On my way back home/library from therapy went through white paint, but no notice at all. Got out at the library and saw it. Went to car wash, they did the best they could, but the tires and inner part all splatte...
Dazon50 | Last answer
My husband has always been so nice to me. I was sent to rehab for 6 months by my family and my husband waited for me. we live together for about 3 years but never been married. i moved to mexico and thats where i met him. and he is a tot...
ollie420 | Last answer
11886720_tn?1422030842
when my husband gets angry he can sometimes do some bad stuff so how can i help him calm is anger?
maddytylermathias | Last answer
I've chronic physical & mental health issues......so it's worse when I'm in 1 of my expisodes
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources