Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
61 - 80 (of 511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For three months I have been trying to get off 75 ml of Effexor I get to 7 days and I get that weird "charging" feeling in my head and ...
2 answers |
Everytime my bf and I argue it's not just to the point where we are "screaming" but also to the point where I hit him but black out when ...
1 answer |
My husband has anger problems, may some other kind of "disorders" but I don't know how to name it. He is a well educated person, professi...
12 answers |
i was raped when i was 13 it was horrific for me and my family but as the years go on my anger is getting worse and worse to the point wh...
4 answers |
Many times I find myself beating myself up. Punching myself in the stomach and in the face till I'm bruised all over and bleeding from my...
4 answers |
I have a recent 18yr child and wow... I have an issue. I can never talk without my child getting angry. There is always a come back wit...
2 answers |
I'm usually a really quiet and calm person, but this guy really brings out the Hulk in me. We work in the same office at the same product...
1 answer |
Over the last few years I have felt my anger getting more and more intense. I get angry with other drivers on the road. I get angry at in...
1 answer |
ihave a 7 year old boy. he has always been very hyper. lately his anger is getting worse. for no reason he just flips and gets mad ove...
6 answers |
My new fiancée and I run into times when we argue to the point it scares me.. The other day Karl and I were fighting about whether or not...
3 answers |
hello! i do not know from where to start but let's say that i am usually an agry person or i would get angry really fast. for the past ...
2 answers |
Ok well first of all I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section... So I work as a cashier and I can get like 400 plus, custome...
3 answers |
I'm 17 years of age, 18 in less than two weeks. Anyway, since I can remember I have always had a short fuse, a bad temper. Around my earl...
3 answers |
9307847 tn?1402989617
When I am angry and my sympathetic nervous system is going full speed ahead, and I'm seething, but I know I have to get up very early the...
1 answer |
9305413 tn?1402974747
People make me sick. I stay inside my house, hating to go out, because I know people are out there. So many different personalities, pe...
1 answer |
Tonight I was playing basket ball with friends and this kid who was 13 made fun of my mom. Fine; BUT my mom has been dead for 2 years and...
1 answer |
How to forgive from heart forever??? Whenever I wish to put down all the bitterness of hatred and wrath, the next morning it again peeps ...
2 answers |
Hi, I start shivering when ever I get angry.Earlier it was only my voice, but now my legs and hands too.(Almost every muscle) What distu...
4 answers |
My second son has always been a little more moody/angry/needy. However within the last 6-8 months he has gotten to the point that we're w...
5 answers |
9033367 tn?1401318695
I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months and I still can not control my aggression. I have been able to hold it off but it comes right ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources