Aa
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
81 - 100 (of 512) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9033367 tn?1401318695
I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months and I still can not control my aggression. I have been able to hold it off but it comes right ...
3 answers |
I need some advice. I already have very low self esteem and my friends constantly make fun of me and hit me. They tell me I'm stupid and ...
6 answers |
Hi! I'm a recent college graduate who has just moved back into my parents place to accept a job in a city near my parents. It wasn't e...
1 answer |
Hi, so I'm 17 and have had trouble controlling my anger for the last year. Currently I'm grounded for being "rude" which just makes me an...
4 answers |
I have a big issue. I love my cat absolutely to death. I couldn't imagine ever actually hurting him, but, especially lately, I've been la...
1 answer |
I need some advice. I already have very low self esteem and my friends constantly make fun of me and hit me. They tell me I'm stupid and ...
Hello, I'm 21 years old, female. I think I have some anger issues, where I take my anger out on anything near me. I have previously...
1 answer |
How do I speak to my boyfriend without him yelling at me? I moved out several times; he promised he would not behave the same but rather ...
2 answers |
I know it's a bad habit but I just can't eat something unless I get high.. I'm 18 by the way...What I'm supposed to do?
2 answers |
8124610 tn?1396631033
Hello, I am new to this group. Looking for advice. I have a 13 year old son who has GAD and ADHD as well as ODD. He has always had a quic...
Me and my wife who is 3 months pregnant get into a argument and I tend to explode and say things so mean and yurtful well she left the o...
1 answer |
My husband has been an alcoholic for years. Together for 6 yrs and married for almost 4. It took forever, it seemed, but he is now on the...
3 answers |
I've been noticing for the past year or so, maybe even earlier, that I have a difficult time controlling my anger in situations. I am 13 ...
2 answers |
I've been on and off with my boyfriend for about 5 months now, we always end up fighting and hurting each other emotionally. Everytime he...
2 answers |
Hi All, Just want to share something, it eager me to wrote my situation hoping that somehow i could find comfort. We have been marr...
7113116 tn?1388211337
Hi there. My boyfriend has horrible anger issues and yells at me constantly. Even over the dumbest things. He's the father of our child s...
7 answers |
I have been getting angry for quite some time now, but I still am concerned why this is happening. The slightest things will get to me.i ...
1 answer |
Everyday is a test for me as i dont kno if im gonna be angry or not today.everybody around me is hurt because of this keep happenening.ha...
1 answer |
I was 8 years old when my dad "hit a light pole" and died. It was January 1, 2001 when it happened. 4 years passed, I turned 12, and my m...
2 answers |
3243092 tn?1354709067
Hi All, I am back again after an year and half.I ahd posted in another forum regarding my ongoing divorce and trauma associated with.A...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources