Aa
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

81 - 100 (of 505) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need some advice. I already have very low self esteem and my friends constantly make fun of me and hit me. They tell me I'm stupid and I can't do anything right. I really want to hurt them. Like blood and broken bones hurt them. I'm cu...
  Posted
Hello, I'm 21 years old, female. I think I have some anger issues, where I take my anger out on anything near me. I have previously been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. I was on medication but I saw no results and s...
  Posted
How do I speak to my boyfriend without him yelling at me? I moved out several times; he promised he would not behave the same but rather than being proactive, he has outbursts.
  Posted
I know it's a bad habit but I just can't eat something unless I get high.. I'm 18 by the way...What I'm supposed to do?
  Posted
8124610 tn?1396631033
Hello, I am new to this group. Looking for advice. I have a 13 year old son who has GAD and ADHD as well as ODD. He has always had a quick temper and when he was younger it was much easier to handle. un- fortunately his father also has a...
  Posted
Me and my wife who is 3 months pregnant get into a argument and I tend to explode and say things so mean and yurtful well she left the other day and said shes not comming back till I get help please give me advice on how to not he verba...
  Posted
My husband has been an alcoholic for years. Together for 6 yrs and married for almost 4. It took forever, it seemed, but he is now on the longest streak of not drinking. As of late, he has been going in to screaming fits, telling me that...
  Posted
I've been noticing for the past year or so, maybe even earlier, that I have a difficult time controlling my anger in situations. I am 13 years old, and a girl, and when someone, or something makes me angry I cannot control it. My parents...
  Posted
I've been on and off with my boyfriend for about 5 months now, we always end up fighting and hurting each other emotionally. Everytime he does something I don't like I have to do something he doesn't like to get him back. We love each ot...
  Posted
Hi All, Just want to share something, it eager me to wrote my situation hoping that somehow i could find comfort. We have been married with my husband since 2009, but we've been together as lover since 2002.He is not closed to his ...
  Posted
7113116 tn?1388211337
Hi there. My boyfriend has horrible anger issues and yells at me constantly. Even over the dumbest things. He's the father of our child so I want to stay with him but I want to try and get him to control his anger. Does anyone have any s...
  Posted
I have been getting angry for quite some time now, but I still am concerned why this is happening. The slightest things will get to me.i need some advice on how to deal with the problems. Thanks
  Posted
Everyday is a test for me as i dont kno if im gonna be angry or not today.everybody around me is hurt because of this keep happenening.having money problems and working long hours has an impact on it.i dont mean to keep pushing the ones ...
  Posted
I was 8 years old when my dad "hit a light pole" and died. It was January 1, 2001 when it happened. 4 years passed, I turned 12, and my mom decides to sit me down one day and tell me the truth how my dad died. She told me after 4 years o...
  Posted
3243092 tn?1354709067
Hi All, I am back again after an year and half.I ahd posted in another forum regarding my ongoing divorce and trauma associated with.All fasle allegations and trecherous ways used by my ex to get the divorce. Now it has been 10 yea...
  Posted
Hello all, I feel that people around me are getting more and more superficial, selfish and sometimes downright idiotic. On the public transport, on the road, on TV, politicians, telemarketers, store clerks, etc. Tonight on a tightl...
  Posted
I was on my way home from work on the train a few days ago and there was two men sitting near me, one was playing his mp3 player on full volume right next to me (which caused me to become incredibly angry), I felt like snapping at this g...
  Posted
Hey, I'm 14 when I get angry I get a weird feeling inside it feels like I'm going to explode, and I shake.the past few years I have been very angry I have had problems in school (bullying)-not listening to teachers swearing hitting thing...
  Posted
7506433 tn?1391442595
i spend a lot of time by myself. i can be inside my apartment for a whole week without going outside at all. i have always even as a child i have had a inner fury. I needed growth hormone shots to grow until i was 12. so i wasn't very b...
  Posted
Hi guys, I'm new to the web. I spend days , months now years ,on thinking how to stop my husband from yelling , scaring me at first and now ,our baby. Since we met he has anger issues. He gets angry very easy and angry to the point he's...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...