Angina Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lecco
are there any anti depressants to help with panic attacks? I am experiencing panic attacks, I have recently started ...
KottackalFeb 04
oldieAug 14, 2010
is_something_wrongBlankJul 29, 2010
By Mallikharjuna Blank
Recently my mother is suffering with a problem of Tripple Vessle Disease and Doctor Suggested for CABG. She is Diabet...
Swanlake2Jan 23
By Alice_ripia
Hello I'm a 15 year old girl and I am struggling with cheat pain and jaw pain this happens through out the day and la...
By lizvic
Hello Im going totally mad. I received a letter from my Cardio saying I had T waves inversion in v1 v2 v3 and b...
By 3hopeless
After my stress test my results were mid to distal anterior wall apex and inferoapical. I am worried should I be ??
By Nnanu
Hi , I am 38 yrs old last Friday night I got a back pain , I thought it's a gastric , I had some remedies for gastric...
tacolinoOct 25, 2015
By BioHazard1971
I was recently diagnosed with Angina. My grandmother had it for as long as I knew her. I'm only 44 years old. Does An...
tacolinoOct 25, 2015
tacolinoOct 25, 2015
By RyHow1121
I am an active 22 year old male with no history of heart disease in my family and have been experiencing chest pain f...
By cwandkids
I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I had major chest pain and excruciating pain down both arms. I went to the em...
LkaskaOct 18, 2015
dennisbrooksJun 11, 2015
vballdadApr 12, 2013
captainchampagneOct 31, 2011
cindy707Feb 16, 2011
By misspoppy11 Blank
is there such a thing as phantom heart attacks where you have all the symptoms of a heat attack but there is no damag...
By CptObvious848
so today I went to gym class and was gonna do the mile. I haven't ran in 4 weeks so i don't know if that's a bad or g...
Circa49Oct 05, 2015
By FemaleAlmost50
I just received blood work results and I'm wondering if I should be concerned regarding the following markers: Creat...
Circa49Sep 21, 2015
By EBAK65
50 years old man had 2 episodes of angina during 4 years. Stress test is negative,cardiac markers during pain episode...
3543444_tn?1360730176
ElizabethKPSep 14, 2015
By MzMari Blank
Can you tell me, from a medical aspect what “beauty is only skin deep” means?
By JIBAN_KALITA
This is my angio report. I want to know the severity of my condition CATHETER USED - TIG 5Fr - Right radial a...
By Joelll
I have been smoking marijuana for nearly 4 years now (naughty i know), i completely understand and acknowledge that s...
pixi101Aug 31, 2015
By saphira14
I went to the hospital about a month and a half ago. I was gaving trouble breathing it felt like somebody was sitting...
By Shoumick
I suddenly develop this unexplained symptoms. I feel heavy in my chest and feel I am getting suffocating from inside...
By mehroz1 Blank
Results: RCA mid 30-40% RPDA 100% LCX 70% OM1 99% LAD PROX 80% MID 70%-80% DIAG 1 90% Doctor Advised: ...
By Carla15Uk Blank
i'm a female in my 40's and for the past 5 years or so I had the very occasional (once every few months) heart pain. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources