Angina Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By retalie
My husband was hit on the head and knocked out by a tree branch, suffering concussion and a burst fracture T3 vertebr...
By Oldbeforemytime2013
Hi! My grandfather was taken into hospital with suspected angina. They have taken bloods and said the only thing they...
By chiru04
How to compare evaluation of Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with echocardigarphic findings
By kimboc
I have minor LMS and LAD disease 30% calcified and 90% long diagonal disease in D1.A very large OM from high bifurcat...
By huntdog
Ive had chest pains for about three months now ever since I did cocaine, I abused the hell out of adderall and vyvans...
By camblack27
hey guys I'll keep my question short, i have chest pain after recently swimming, it's not too painful but i have some...
By daddyob
How does Norvasc affect production of COQ10
cindy707Aug 07, 2010
By MEME1207 Blank
HIGH MCHC, WHAT DOES IT POSSIBLY INDICATE?
By Lilchic586
Is constant burping after a cigarette angina?
By NatsFerns
i am 34 yrs female. I get chest pain that travels to my back and radiates to my palm, perspiration in palm and feet, ...
By opphelia
could it be heart related
Apey13May 29
By Apey13
I was having chest pain this morning and broke out into a cold sweat. I went to my family dr. he did an ekg and it sa...
By AWD
Hi, I wuld like a second opinion from my primary doctor. I am getting off calcium channel blockers Diltiazem 120m...
By INFORMCHUKS331
hello joseph. after getting done an echo. my result shows a moderately dilated left atrium and a grade 2 diastolic dy...
By sagar_balina
Is lad type 3 vessel mid 99% lesion dangerous? This is the condition of my father. however we are planning for stent...
By peifercr
Ab?out 45 minutes ago I suffered numbness in both arms and acute pain around my heart. It lasted about 4 minutes and ...
By Canucklehed
Chest pain just left of center. Stabbing at times but basically feels like a balloon is being inflated under my ribs....
By Stuck803
My dad went in for a scheduled triple bypass surgery.. The doctor said the surgery went well but my dad is still in I...
By Heather1987
Ive been getting chest tightness/pain while exercising and was sent for stress exercise test. I didnt get the pain wh...
By nissanmad
I HAVE STENTS 2 10 YEARS AGO.I WAS IN A CAR WRECK 2 WEEKS AGO AND 5 DAYS AGO I HAD TO HAVE RESTENTS PUT INTO THESE TW...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank