Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

21 - 40 (of 1079) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I suddenly develop this unexplained symptoms. I feel heavy in my chest and feel I am getting suffocating from inside while breathing. I feel that I cannot breath out from nose and getting suffocated. It's come and goes. Went to the doc...
  Posted
Results: RCA mid 30-40% RPDA 100% LCX 70% OM1 99% LAD PROX 80% MID 70%-80% DIAG 1 90% Doctor Advised: CABG - bypass surgery Need your suggestions
  Posted
i'm a female in my 40's and for the past 5 years or so I had the very occasional (once every few months) heart pain. Basically the pain is in my chest, it's pain as opposed to a crushing feeling. But I get dizzy and feel like I'm going t...
  Posted
I am 30 years old, 5' 8", 205 pounds...have smoked on and off since I was 16 - but never more than half a pack a day..I do not drink. I have a super high stress job, and a year ago my wife cheated on me with a friend during a drunken ni...
  Posted
My neck hurts when I swallow. (Not my throat). I think mine began a year ago when I got an UR/sinus infection, I began having a pulsating noise in my ears (which never left). 2 days ago I swallowed and felt this horrible pain in my nec...
  Posted
a patient having blockage of right coronary artery proximal to distal with 80% blockage of left circumflex artery?what will be the fate on medical management and other treatment option??
  Posted
14106225 tn?1432942444
I am 57 yrs. I have a slightly enlarged heart, swelling especially in feet & ankles, racing, skipping & flopping feeling from my heart, was on o2 24/7 for 4-5 yrs. I am on a CPAP & occasional O2. I still feel tired, at times even on CPAP...
  Posted
I have had chest pain that feels like indigestion for the past two nights (two nights ago after eating a large meal) except that it's happened 5-8 hours after eating. This morning I woke up feeling this burning on the right side of my c...
  Posted
My mom is 74, she had a stroke in 2008 and from there things for her have gotten worse, she's has diabetes type 2, renal failure stage 4 {sever} CHF, PAD, leaking valve, has had 4 stents, angioplasty , and ICD, her refraction rate is 15%...
  Posted
Hello I am a 19 year old male around 5'5" and 160-170 pounds. Since Monday I have been having arm pains sometimes burning sensations (somewhat feels like the skin is burning) and sometimes it feels like it is inside the arm. Also pain on...
  Posted
I was walking through my house not doing anything abnormal and got this sudden sharp lightning bolt like pain in my left side from around the bottom of my neck down through the left side of my chest. It was very quick and so far only ha...
  Posted
Hello, I am really scared and worried to the point of not being able to enjoy life. See, i am a 27 Year old, very overweight (320 pounds. 5'10'') that has been diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder and High Blood Pressure and O...
  Posted
I was diagnosed 3 years ago with autonimic Nuerophy and pheriphel Nuerophy due to insurance loss I'm no longer able to see the nuerologist I was seeing I have almost lost all feeling other than pins and needles and freezing cold feet los...
  Posted
A 75 year old man with CAD, and had a minor heart attack a few years back. had a recent echo 35-40 also a the muga scan which was 51% the cardiologist told him the MUGA is more accurate. Is this true
  Posted
As I was going to bed last night I felt this tightness in my chest/back that felt like I needed to stretch. I think I've had this before in other parts of the body when my muscles ache and such. I then went to adjust my pillow and sudden...
  Posted
2035404 tn?1455173583
Can angina be caught on a echo test?
  Posted
Date:12/03/15 in early morning i feel slow pain left sight of chest whole Body blood Circulation running Fast & feel also pain on My solder.Then i make ECG Advising By Doctor............ My ECG result .................: Vent rat...
  Posted
Hello, i am a 23 year old male 160 pounds 6 foot 1 and I began to have very sudden and sharp pain in the left side of my chest. It happens very suddenly and goes away very suddenly and is kind of random when it actually happens. I think ...
  Posted
I'm going to try my best to keep this as thorough and brief as possible: I'm a 25 year old female, ex-smoker, and overweight. Not exactly the picture of perfect health, but no history of heart disease on either side of the family. ...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 28 year old male who recently wen to the ER for what I felt like was a heart attack. The problem is, I didn't actually go until the day after I had the attack, since I wasn't sure if I was having a panic attack or not and f...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...