Aa
A
A
Close
Angina Community
WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
21 - 40 (of 1089) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently diagnosed with Angina. My grandmother had it for as long as I knew her. I'm only 44 years old. Does Angina shorten your li...
1 answer |
I am an active 22 year old male with no history of heart disease in my family and have been experiencing chest pain for about 4 days now....
2 answers |
I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I had major chest pain and excruciating pain down both arms. I went to the emergency room and the...
is there such a thing as phantom heart attacks where you have all the symptoms of a heat attack but there is no damage done to the heart?
5 answers |
so today I went to gym class and was gonna do the mile. I haven't ran in 4 weeks so i don't know if that's a bad or good thing. I noticed...
I just received blood work results and I'm wondering if I should be concerned regarding the following markers: Creatinine is 12.6. Norma...
1 answer |
50 years old man had 2 episodes of angina during 4 years. Stress test is negative,cardiac markers during pain episode negative, no ST cha...
1 answer |
This is my angio report. I want to know the severity of my condition CATHETER USED - TIG 5Fr - Right radial artery route ...
I have been smoking marijuana for nearly 4 years now (naughty i know), i completely understand and acknowledge that smoking can cause you...
I went to the hospital about a month and a half ago. I was gaving trouble breathing it felt like somebody was sitting on my chest. The wh...
1 answer |
I suddenly develop this unexplained symptoms. I feel heavy in my chest and feel I am getting suffocating from inside while breathing. I...
Results: RCA mid 30-40% RPDA 100% LCX 70% OM1 99% LAD PROX 80% MID 70%-80% DIAG 1 90% Doctor Advised: CABG - bypass surge...
i'm a female in my 40's and for the past 5 years or so I had the very occasional (once every few months) heart pain. Basically the pain i...
I am 30 years old, 5' 8", 205 pounds...have smoked on and off since I was 16 - but never more than half a pack a day..I do not drink. I ...
3 answers |
My neck hurts when I swallow. (Not my throat). I think mine began a year ago when I got an UR/sinus infection, I began having a pulsatin...
a patient having blockage of right coronary artery proximal to distal with 80% blockage of left circumflex artery?what will be the fate o...
14106225 tn?1432942444
I am 57 yrs. I have a slightly enlarged heart, swelling especially in feet & ankles, racing, skipping & flopping feeling from my heart, w...
I have had chest pain that feels like indigestion for the past two nights (two nights ago after eating a large meal) except that it's hap...
My mom is 74, she had a stroke in 2008 and from there things for her have gotten worse, she's has diabetes type 2, renal failure stage 4 ...
Hello I am a 19 year old male around 5'5" and 160-170 pounds. Since Monday I have been having arm pains sometimes burning sensations (som...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources