Angina Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
RubyWitchAug 30
By Suchal
Question: Does angina happen during extreme exercise to a healthy man without any heart disease/plaque build-up Ba...
RubyWitchAug 30
By spenz
The past 7 months I've been experiencing severe fatigue and palpitations when I exert myself to the point where I con...
By jennydoll123
Is this normal reaction to this medication?
By Rhen03
Just got my 2d echo results and would like to ask if the results are scary and do I need to undergo surgery? I am 31 ...
By Jwest15
Hi guys, I have been having extremely short and sharp pains in my chest along with some tingling. It is on the left s...
By ginabellcobb
I had a CT angiogram and ultrasound of my legs that showed no blockages; however, the chemical nuclear stress test ca...
By Mehjabeen11
I am from Bangladesh and my son is about 2 months 9 days old. ANATOMY: Situs : Solitus ...
By retalie
My husband was hit on the head and knocked out by a tree branch, suffering concussion and a burst fracture T3 vertebr...
By Oldbeforemytime2013 Blank
Hi! My grandfather was taken into hospital with suspected angina. They have taken bloods and said the only thing they...
By chiru04
How to compare evaluation of Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with echocardigarphic findings
By kimboc Blank
I have minor LMS and LAD disease 30% calcified and 90% long diagonal disease in D1.A very large OM from high bifurcat...
By huntdog Blank
Ive had chest pains for about three months now ever since I did cocaine, I abused the hell out of adderall and vyvans...
By daddyob Blank
How does Norvasc affect production of COQ10
cindy707Aug 07, 2010
By MEME1207 Blank
HIGH MCHC, WHAT DOES IT POSSIBLY INDICATE?
By Lilchic586 Blank
Is constant burping after a cigarette angina?
By NatsFerns Blank
i am 34 yrs female. I get chest pain that travels to my back and radiates to my palm, perspiration in palm and feet, ...
By opphelia Blank
could it be heart related
Apey13May 29
By Apey13 Blank
I was having chest pain this morning and broke out into a cold sweat. I went to my family dr. he did an ekg and it sa...
By AWD Blank
Hi, I wuld like a second opinion from my primary doctor. I am getting off calcium channel blockers Diltiazem 120m...
By INFORMCHUKS331 Blank
hello joseph. after getting done an echo. my result shows a moderately dilated left atrium and a grade 2 diastolic dy...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank