Aa
A
A
Close
Angina Community
WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
41 - 60 (of 1085) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
As I was going to bed last night I felt this tightness in my chest/back that felt like I needed to stretch. I think I've had this before ...
3 answers |
2035404 tn?1455173583
Can angina be caught on a echo test?
Date:12/03/15 in early morning i feel slow pain left sight of chest whole Body blood Circulation running Fast & feel also pain on My so...
Hello, i am a 23 year old male 160 pounds 6 foot 1 and I began to have very sudden and sharp pain in the left side of my chest. It happen...
1 answer |
I'm going to try my best to keep this as thorough and brief as possible: I'm a 25 year old female, ex-smoker, and overweight. Not exac...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 28 year old male who recently wen to the ER for what I felt like was a heart attack. The problem is, I didn't actually go u...
10 answers |
Hi I'm Jasmine I'm 25 years old from New Zealand. I have these chest pains that come and go seem to be more intense around the time of my...
1 answer |
6669309 tn?1462651742
This pain I get is a sharp pain that doesn't last, is this what angina feels like??
2 answers |
I had severe shortness of breathe (dyspnea) after taking tikosyn-anyone else experience this?
1 answer |
Hi I have chest pain on the right chest more to the left it last like 5 seconds when I breath deep it goes away what could it be
Hi, I have a chest pain on both sides from recent days, I did ECG, 2D and Stress test all test are normal but pain doesn't go, I co...
1 answer |
2035404 tn?1455173583
Hello I'm 23 will be 24 next wed. I have high blood pressure and high. Cholesterol . I'm On meds for both which it is controlled. I not...
2 answers |
Hi im under the rapid access chest pain clinic and getting investigated for angina i had to use my gtn spray 2 days ago (used 2x be...
2 answers |
Ive had a apt at rapid access chest pain clinic due to chest pain, shortness of breath on exertion and got more tests to come to see if i...
1 answer |
I started feeling sick backnin May of this year 2014. And told my cardiologist that something was wrong. Well he put me on carvadidol and...
I am a 19 year old male and about 5 days ago I started getting severe pain in my upper back(shoulderblade) and the tight side of my chest...
1 answer |
Ive been getting chest tightness/pain while exercising and was sent for stress exercise test. I didnt get the pain while doing this and t...
2 answers |
Hello. Im a 18 year old boy ,very active, good weight. The past few weeks i have been having some chest discomfort and/or small pinching ...
I am 29 years old. I have sharp pain in left side of my chest for last 10 days. Usually the pain comes and goes away, but remains for mos...
1 answer |
I am male 48 years old, have gone thru 3 stents in LAD and 1 stent in RCA in Dec 2014. Last week I had a eco stress test, showing resul...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources