Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

81 - 100 (of 1079) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
AWD
Hi, I wuld like a second opinion from my primary doctor. I am getting off calcium channel blockers Diltiazem 120mg which I take for angina and have been doing so for 5 years at 180mg, and the last 4 months at 120mg. Is it necessary t...
  Posted
hello joseph. after getting done an echo. my result shows a moderately dilated left atrium and a grade 2 diastolic dysfunction. what do you think i can do.no atrial fibrillation, normal BP, NO valve leakage. i am still having chest pain ...
  Posted
Is lad type 3 vessel mid 99% lesion dangerous? This is the condition of my father. however we are planning for stent after 20 days? Will it be ok?
  Posted
Ab?out 45 minutes ago I suffered numbness in both arms and acute pain around my heart. It lasted about 4 minutes and now I feel week but in no pain. If I go to the ER to get checked, can they determine if I had a heart attack from a blo...
  Posted
Chest pain just left of center. Stabbing at times but basically feels like a balloon is being inflated under my ribs. I feel it in my back too. When I push on that are it increases the pain. there was no physical activity that starte...
  Posted
My dad went in for a scheduled triple bypass surgery.. The doctor said the surgery went well but my dad is still in ICU hooked up to a ventilator.. With kidney problems. Why did this happen and what are we looking forward to in the future??
  Posted
I HAVE STENTS 2 10 YEARS AGO.I WAS IN A CAR WRECK 2 WEEKS AGO AND 5 DAYS AGO I HAD TO HAVE RESTENTS PUT INTO THESE TWO STENTS COULD THE IMPACT OF THE WRECK CAUSED THEM TO CLOSE?70MPH TO 0 IN 2 SEC.
  Posted
My Doctor,well first a little about myself i am 47 a little over a year ago i had Heart failure,stress cardio myopic, i went into the hospital got out did six months meds it did not help my ep went from 30 to 15 at that time,had a defibr...
  Posted
My dad has just gone thru a Coronary Angiogram with the results as shown below: LMCA: Normal LAD: Normal Circumflex: Non-dominant, normal. LV Angio: LVEF- 10%. Severve generalized hypokinesia. Advice: Medical management. In your op...
  Posted
Hello dear doctors, I am a man, aged thirty. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. I also practice sport regularly. About three months ago, I had a lot of work, so I stayed up late for three or two nights. Immediately afterwards, I fell sick...
  Posted
I have what my cardiologist believes is stable angina. I am in the process of getting it diagnosed. The answer to this question may help me ask my doctor the right questions. I experience a kind of "fullness" or "tightness" in my ches...
  Posted
Hello All, I am a 29 year old male who is dealing with a Vitamin D deficiency and has been having chest and arm pain for about a year now. I have gone to the ER a few times but the EKGs keep coming back normal. My doctor keeps telling...
  Posted
Have had stent in LAD (80% blocked) 6 weeks ago, and from that LAD have a 90%+ blocked diagonal which is too thin to stent. Unstable angina is continuing despite clopidogrel, nicorandil, olmesartan, aspirin, lercanidipine, bisoprolol, st...
  Posted
I am a 62 yr old woman with diabetes, chf and ckd. I recently had a heart cath and there were no blockages. I will be seeing another dr abt a defibrillator in a few days. I have been adamantly against surgery, if that's an option, but ha...
  Posted
I am 32 years old, and substantially over weight. I am ready to lose the weight (again), but I have this setback precluding me from exercising, though I hope it's all in my head. My situation looks like this: About a month ago on Jan...
  Posted
How long does the average drug eluding stent last?
  Posted
7390486 tn?1395028420
I've been experiencing chest pain on & off but the emergency room cardiac dept did all of the required test & had me hook up 2 a lot of monitors......I still experience this pain @ x's I feel like I'm going 2 faint, shortness of breath w...
  Posted
I have been getting a tightness across my chest when I am exercising outside in the cold. The feeling makes me feel breathless and I also get a feeling in my throat,like heartburn. My arm starts to feel heavy too and I have to slow down ...
  Posted
7471685 tn?1393404378
how much swear can be angina pain? is is bearable?
  Posted
5025255 tn?1362501765
Hi! I am 27 years old, smoker, and very overweight (obese). I have been having chest tightness/pressure for 3 years now. Everytime it happens, it radiates to my jaws and sometimes, to my left arm and upper abdomen. It also comes with sho...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources