Aa
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

21 - 40 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dog is a year and three months ols and started her first heat r days ago, yesterday she seemed a little sluggish so i gave her a vitamin... Shes always the first one up to eat but this morning she slept late and practically had to for...
pittfallin | Last answer
Thursday night, 11/1/12, everythings fine.. wake up Friday she's got at least 30 bumps all over her. They almost lot ked like misquito bites. A couple hours later it tripled, so I gave her a bath. This morning she's got even more. If th...
perfectojess | Last answer
My dog Was playing with another dog and the other dog happened to bite her behind the neck and it never seem to heal. It may not even be a bite. All I know is that I am very concerned its a sore that grew the the size of a quarter and it...
Rajah420 | Last answer
Could/Would u please anwer my Title.....WHAT IS SLUDGE when referred to inside a dogs body??????
myonlyfriendtoby | Last answer
My 6 year old male cat has feline immunodeficiency virus and a flea allergy. I applied an all over the body flea spray for cats containing the following ingredients:- Pyrethrins 0.22% w/v Piperonyl butoxide 1.10% w/v The instruct...
lewisdh | Last answer
In 2009, my dog developed a runny nose. There was no other thing wrong with him except for his mucus. He had a steady stream of yellow/clear-ish mucus that came out. It was not too terrible initially. Over the years, the stream of snot b...
swim_synch | Last answer
We just noticed our dog licking his paw tonight and upon closer examination, one of the "pads" seems to have a red swelling or protrusion on its side. You can get a better look here: http://i.imgur.com/fj2qr.png Does this look like an...
Kushboy | Last answer
My blue-brendal Pit has had a rash under his armpits for a while now. I've got it to get better at time, but it's flared up terribly again and here I am feeling helpless. I feel like I have so much information to cover because I've tried...
jamesearly85 | Last answer
My dog had a growth removed from her elbow Dec 8th 2011 and will not heal. She has had surgery 3 times to close it, but it re opens within hours of stitches being removed. My vet wants to do Flap surgery on Oct 31st. he will bring a flap...
boomersmom333 | Last answer
Hi. I recently found out my dog has parvo Thursday, so 4 days ago. She was puking and had Diahrrea and not eating. Well she's been in the vets office for 4 days and she still isn't eating. Everytime we go see her, she looks worse than be...
Ashkalyn | Last answer
My dog has had a swollem abdomen for a couple of days now additionally he seems to be in a lot of pain and as of today I've noticed that he's having trouble walking. I took him to the vet 2 nights ago and they gave him a pain killer sho...
JeremeyP | Last answer
I was just curious as to the weight my Welsh Corgi should be at her age 1 yr 6 mo she seems very small for her breed we have the pedigree and track of her blood line back 10 yr's and know shes pure shes about 15 lbs right now and just wa...
Coffan | Last answer
My puppy dog has these very strange symptoms all of a sudden. He is constantly whining, almost non-stop all day and night since last night around 5 when I got home from work. He's been like this all last night and all day today. He hasn...
S_Holmes | Last answer
My cat has a huge bubble on her lip, her son gets them to and I took him to the vet a month ago and they said it was an allergic reaction, but I can't figure out to what! It looks so painful but both her and her kitten ( who is two now )...
citizenchick7 | Last answer
For a couple weeks my dog has been rubbing his nose on anything he can get his nose to. It has now started to be really red under his nose itself and looks really raw. What could be causing this
Stevens10 | Last answer
My 13 year old dog Nina has oral melanoma. The tumor was removed 6 months ago. It came back within 4 months. The oncologist and my vet both agree that it cannot be removed again. It is growing very quickly. She is on pain meds and j...
hollyjohn | Last answer
I have heard that I can give my dogs raw eggs in their food. Their food is dry (beneful) mixed with wet (alpo). Is it safe to do this? And what about Salmonella if it is safe? Thank you in advance
lhshoffner | Last answer
My yellow lab is 13 and for the last week and a half she will moan while laying down especially in the early morning it wakes me up and I'm pretty sure its not just her dreaming. Any thoughts?
babypowell | Last answer
My dog has red sores along his body that are starting to spread, and I have now shaved where they are to clean my out, what can I do?? And does that sound like hotspots??
Ashkate | Last answer
We have a 12 year old chihauha mix (Otis), who recently - within the past 2 weeks noticed he was looking a bit thin. His appetite however was normal...then he developed breathing issues, breathing very rapidly and almost raspy at times, ...
Jessie92382 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank