Aa
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

41 - 60 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 9 year old German Shepherd has been taking glucosamine w/ chondroitin (2,700 mg) since July 2012. In addition, he take fish oil (720 mg). One pill of each daily for his hip displasia and arthritus in his right knee. he has a proble...
plateau | Last answer
My cat is throwing up white foam and has diarrhea. What should I do?
canaanland23 | Last answer
My grandmother died and was unable to keep her chihuahua dog, ally. My great grandmother took care of her until she was able to, and asked me to take care of her. We moved her down here, about two hours, and I expected her to be skid dis...
jaymief | Last answer
Last night my Labbie Nina had her first ever seizure, a horrible experience. She recovered within 20 minutes and today was her normal happy self. I couldnt sleep after the event last night, so I did some research into canine epilepsy...
Blue_Topaz | Last answer
We have lost four German shepherds over the past three years, all with distemper symptoms. Though the first three lived together, their deaths were more than a year apart from each other. We got the fourth dog several months after the la...
joshuarjs | Last answer
Ok. I'm 99% sure that I'm overreacting, which I tend to do with my babies. Today, I took my 5 month old Manx and 4 month old long haired tuxedo into the vet. They are neutered and spayed, have had their rabies and are otherwise healthy. ...
Plentyofcats | Last answer
Do bug bites make a dogs brest swell up really big and then drain blood? If not what happens when they have brest cancer
heather2367 | Last answer
My dog had developed a little brown growth on his ear sort of like a mole. He had been scratching a lot and I picked him up to examine if he had fleas or something. In examining him we discovered the growth. Any ideas what this could be?
gina1026 | Last answer
Dr. Clifford, For the past six to seven months my pitbull/boxer mix has been dealing with a recurring outbreak of small, itchy, and inflamed bumps that appear on the lower half of her abdomen and vulva. We have been to the vet sever...
Lillove1800 | Last answer
4121556_tn?1350432160
My dog coughs as though he has something stuck somewhere, I cannot see anything, he eats quite well, Could it be lung worms or could it be a tumour? he often vomits.bile.He is old now, and his back legs are going, should he be put to ...
Diash | Last answer
Hi, My old dog has a few things going on with him; He possibly has cushings as the polyuria and polydipsia have been going on for a while as have behavioural changes but his appetite has always been very healthy. His USG after a wate...
quack108 | Last answer
I recently moved back in with my mom and took my cat with me. I have always fed her Friskies (which I know is prb not the best) can food and Purina dry food for indoor cats. I give her 1/2 a can in the a.m. and 1/8 cup of dry food around...
meesha1313 | Last answer
4140538_tn?1350228254
I have a 10 month old spayed female australian shepherd mix. We adopted her from our local humane society in Feb. She was spayed by them at about 10 weeks. We've had several people tell us they think she is a purebred Aussie but we don't...
mcchesks | Last answer
About a month ago I took my cat, callie to the vet. Her stomach was swelled and a little lethargic. They did blood tests finding out she has feline leukemia and a severe protein defency, which was causing her stomach to be swelled with....
hhall323 | Last answer
My dog is a welsh springer spaniel and has two large cancerous lumps in her right arm pit, between her ribcage and elbow, the vet says he made a little incision and said it was fatal, what I would like to know are things that would make ...
Miles123 | Last answer
So I have an elderly dog, I don't know how old for sure. But he started puking and diarrhea all other over the place. My Mom read online to give him white rice and hamburger. He didn't like that too much and now my dog looks like walking...
Reptar132 | Last answer
4131853_tn?1350125339
our german shepherd(TUFFY) has been healthy,super-active and playful all his life. however his hind limbs have been weak ever since he was a pup(considering it as normal in a german shepherd). Since the past 10 days, he has been having h...
dphilip | Last answer
My Dog has worms, and I think so have I. Can I also take lopatol? Or are there side-effects to it?
DD__ | Last answer
My Maltese ear seems to look irritated but it doesn't seem to bother her (from my point of view). It is really red and dry and flaky like it would itch really bad but doesn't. Her other ear is its right color with no flakes or anything l...
breyona12 | Last answer
I found a split in half rabbit in my backyard with pieces everywhere, it was either a fox or coyote that ate it a day ago. So I picked up the pieces with a stick and also saw something that was weird on the scene. So i put it close to m...
rabies727 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now