Aa
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

61 - 80 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my yorki maggie has had a bad eye for two months her eye keep clouding over then this white sticky discharge comes out, we have taken her to the vets, were it cost us hundred and twenty pound, as we had to take her twice, her eye is stil...
davetree | Last answer
My husky has been scratching/biting/liking at his paws all the time. He has a huge bald spot on his behind that is bright red and another one on his side. I don't know what to do, I took him to the and they said it could be right worm so...
lovelove93 | Last answer
On July 7, 2012 I took my fur baby to the vet for his annual shots. He was in perfect health. Four days later he began to scratch & lick his body excessively. I was told that it was possibly a reaction to the shots. As the days passe...
tmira68 | Last answer
3897312_tn?1348700628
After going missing for 5 days Marley appeared on my back doorstop 6 days ago at midnight. It must have taken him 5 days to drag himself home - after an emergency dash to the vet hospital it turns out he had multiple fractures of his hi...
Bunny1961 | Last answer
Two year history of well-managed pancreatitis (fPLI >50) with very few ( very short-lived) periods of inappetence. In fact, very atypical since appetite excellent most of the time despite weight loss while on normal wet food ( refused to...
Ellisonia | Last answer
My 6yr female dog has tumor/swelling in the rear end (in b/w tuck & tail). SHe is not eating properly. Trying hard for crapping. But nothing coming out. We have put an injection 2 times against pregnancy some years before. Plz anyone su...
rithi3 | Last answer
1040373_tn?1273691088
We adopted Charlie on 10/30/11. He's a Boston terrier, at least 8 years old but we don't know exactly how old for sure. The rescue group found him wandering & had no background info on him. He's healthy, apart from arthritis and hypo...
LoveMyBostons | Last answer
My dog has surgery on September 11th to remove a mast cell tumor from his inner back leg. By Sept. 14th the sutures had tore out. Now, this is an open wound that is raw and very deep, it is about an inch long. They had me buy vetericy...
awight | Last answer
Hello I was just wondering if there are any options left for our pet dog. We have a Welsh Corgi who was diagnosed with an ear infection, he was put on medication but the infection just won't clear up, eventually it was deemed necessa...
repivz | Last answer
I got a 6 year old ferret, he has 2 lumbs/cysts one between the back leg and balls, and one on the back near the spine infront of the back legs, my vet has tried to take a biopsy from one of the cysts, first it had some fluid in it wich ...
MTMDK | Last answer
Hi, my westie has been infected by demodectic mange and was prescribed amitraz and some antibiotics. However, it doesn't seem to work and it seems to be worsening instead. It started off at the feet and now it's spreading to other parts ...
davidlkl | Last answer
My 8 year old Labrador started feeling sluggish a few months ago. Our vet discovered a mass in her abdomen in the general area of her spleen. An ultrasound concluded it wasn't attached to any organs. We decided to remove the "mystery ...
tinab158 | Last answer
I saw there are quite a few tests to check the glucose at home for cats. What is the difference between Glucotest and Pawcheck? Is urine test reliable?
pawpet | Last answer
I noted that the dog back legs appear stiff when walking. The dog do not appear to be in any pain. She is 3 lbs and she is one year old. Do I have concern to worry.
tebradfo | Last answer
My dog's back legs have been paralyzed for almost a week now. She has some feeling in her toes (they twitch when you touch them), but she cannot walk. The vets only solution, after the steroids didn't work in relaxing the muscles enough ...
Ilovemypup | Last answer
My dog is limping from past few days.... N his vet said it cud b hip dysparsia so wat do I do now?
silentkid | Last answer
My dog is limping from past few days.... N his vet said it cud b hip dysparsia so wat do I do now?
silentkid | Last answer
Over 6 months ago my dog fell out of the car. She had only scraps. The vet checked her out and gave her some pain relief and said everything looked fine. Ever since then she seems to have stiffness in the leg that took the impact. She ru...
chum567 | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
hi dr. Redford, me again..I posted last week to get some information abt the forls my boy has. I have since found out the WCVM no longer has a dental surgeon, she is on mat leave. the former professor there was dr. James Anthony who was ...
opus88 | Last answer
Hi, my westie has been infected by demodectic mange and was prescribed amitraz and some antibiotics. However, it doesn't seem to work and it seems to be worsening instead. It started off at the feet and now it's spreading to other parts ...
davidlkl | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank