Aa
A
A
Close
Animal Health - General Forum
This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.
61 - 80 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my yorki maggie has had a bad eye for two months her eye keep clouding over then this white sticky discharge comes out, we have taken her...
2 answers |
My husky has been scratching/biting/liking at his paws all the time. He has a huge bald spot on his behind that is bright red and another...
4 answers |
On July 7, 2012 I took my fur baby to the vet for his annual shots. He was in perfect health. Four days later he began to scratch & lic...
2 answers |
3897312 tn?1348700628
After going missing for 5 days Marley appeared on my back doorstop 6 days ago at midnight. It must have taken him 5 days to drag himself...
2 answers |
Two year history of well-managed pancreatitis (fPLI >50) with very few ( very short-lived) periods of inappetence. In fact, very atypical...
3 answers |
My 6yr female dog has tumor/swelling in the rear end (in b/w tuck & tail). SHe is not eating properly. Trying hard for crapping. But noth...
1 answer |
1040373 tn?1273691088
We adopted Charlie on 10/30/11. He's a Boston terrier, at least 8 years old but we don't know exactly how old for sure. The rescue group ...
2 answers |
My dog has surgery on September 11th to remove a mast cell tumor from his inner back leg. By Sept. 14th the sutures had tore out. Now, ...
2 answers |
Hello I was just wondering if there are any options left for our pet dog. We have a Welsh Corgi who was diagnosed with an ear infecti...
1 answer |
I got a 6 year old ferret, he has 2 lumbs/cysts one between the back leg and balls, and one on the back near the spine infront of the bac...
1 answer |
Hi, my westie has been infected by demodectic mange and was prescribed amitraz and some antibiotics. However, it doesn't seem to work and...
2 answers |
My 8 year old Labrador started feeling sluggish a few months ago. Our vet discovered a mass in her abdomen in the general area of her sp...
2 answers |
I saw there are quite a few tests to check the glucose at home for cats. What is the difference between Glucotest and Pawcheck? Is urin...
1 answer |
I noted that the dog back legs appear stiff when walking. The dog do not appear to be in any pain. She is 3 lbs and she is one year old. ...
2 answers |
My dog's back legs have been paralyzed for almost a week now. She has some feeling in her toes (they twitch when you touch them), but she...
2 answers |
My dog is limping from past few days.... N his vet said it cud b hip dysparsia so wat do I do now?
1 answer |
My dog is limping from past few days.... N his vet said it cud b hip dysparsia so wat do I do now?
1 answer |
Over 6 months ago my dog fell out of the car. She had only scraps. The vet checked her out and gave her some pain relief and said everyth...
1 answer |
874521 tn?1424120397
hi dr. Redford, me again..I posted last week to get some information abt the forls my boy has. I have since found out the WCVM no longer ...
2 answers |
Hi, my westie has been infected by demodectic mange and was prescribed amitraz and some antibiotics. However, it doesn't seem to work and...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now