Aa
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

81 - 100 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dog is new to the family. We have had her for 6 months. We have three cats. Two are elderly females, and one is a 2 yr old male who was feral. Because of his wildness, he is an indoor/outdoor cat. He is also bigger than the dog. All ...
  Posted
My boyfriend recently left to boot camp leaving his dog at home with his parents. Yesterday, I visited and picked her up to take home for a couple days for the first time in two months. I noticed that she was very small and had less ener...
  Posted
are dog seems to have worms in his poop I'm not sure what kind or how to treat it with the image provide a can anyone help? http://s16.postimage.org/qvjvhwskl/2012_09_08_09_01_21_612.jpg
  Posted
Good day to You! We have Yorkshire terrier Pixie, female, 6 y.o., no inflammatory or other diseases in anamnesis, intact. 1,5 week ago we found two small (up to 0,5 cm in diameter) lumps in her left and right mammary glands (last pair)....
  Posted
I have an 8 year old pug/jack russell mix in generally good health. We have taken her to the vet and will probably go again in the next day or so, but I'm trying to educate myself since the vet isn't sure what is wrong and this is costin...
  Posted
My baby has been diagnosed with pneumonia, a week ago. She still acts as if she is in pain, and has short rapid breaths. She is on Zeniquin, and a pain med. She was originally in an oxygen kennel for 2 days, and was pretty good when w...
  Posted
My 3year old chihuahua started to wobble a little bit on Saturday. It is almost like she is drunk, stumble once in a while and walking a little sideways. No other symptoms, eating and drinking regularly. Took her to the vet and they ...
  Posted
Me and hubby currently caring for puppy with parvo virus ... On subq fluids abx pedialyte ... Treating for 3 days .. This pm puppy suddenly welping whining and kind of went into " crazy " mode running around box ... She has had 2 episode...
  Posted
874521 tn?1424120397
my boy has 6 FORL's, all affecting his roots only, not the crowns, he has no gingivitis with a small amount of plaque.....these were found during a routine cleaning and xrays earlier this year. Another cleaning and more xrays were done y...
  Posted
Hi there my dog has had fleas all summer and they were so hard to get rid of! A few days ago I gave him sentinel and last night I gave him capstar and made sure he was in a flea free environment ever since. This.morning I gave him a bat...
  Posted
When the kitten went on solid foods his anus became swollen, red and painful. The area behind and around the anus is what is swollen. Was he into solids to young? (started around 4 wks). I applied ointment and the redness is gone as ...
  Posted
My beagle has a pale, rough pink blob on one of her hind legs. It doesn't cause her any pain and she doesnt notice it at all. When she walks it shakes, it looks like it should be cut off. What could this be?
  Posted
im not sure how old my cat is [due to me rescuing her from a taped up cage on a 100 degree day] she has been the same size since the day i got her [about 5 years ago] up till about a month ago she has NeVeR had an accident, even when she...
  Posted
My cat Cuddles is 14 and is a indoor/outdoor cat. Cuddles has always been a healthy weight last check 12-13lbs not he is a scrawny 9lbs. He is always sleeping, not as activie as he use to be. I understand he is getting old and mellow bu...
  Posted
I dont know if this is the type of question this forum is for but I am hoping someone here can answer it for me anyways. I am looking to further my education in the veterinary field however i really have no desire to actually become a ve...
  Posted
I have an 8 year old pitbull mix. He was taken to the doctor 5 weeks ago. The doctor gave him prednisone and antibiotics for what he thought was an infection and joint pain. My dog felt much better. After 4 weeks, he reduced the dosage o...
  Posted
My six month old Parson Jack Russell suddenly got puffy eyes. It started off with just one eye being puffy and with it being warm over here for a change I figured it might be allergies and since my dogs back home have them my mom gives ...
  Posted
Money is very tight right now. To the point where a $45 exam is not even possible to take my dog to the vet. He has not ate anything or drank anything in 2 days. He eyes are constantly dripping with water and goop. (He looks so sad) All ...
  Posted
Hello, I just got my year old yorkie spayed, on Monday August 23rd, I was told by my vet that she had done well and was recovering well. I picked her up at 4:30 pm brought her home and she slept til about 8:00pm. I tried giving her wate...
  Posted
Hello, I just got my year old yorkie spayed, on Monday August 23rd, I was told by my vet that she had done well and was recovering well. I picked her up at 4:30 pm brought her home and she slept til about 8:00pm. I tried giving her wate...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank